What's new

How Muslims were massacred in Gujrat

I don't need to,everyone including u know what the situation is.U might wanna be careful urself going there:ph34r:

So you are comparing regular Indian Muslims like @jamahir to a violent insurgency?

Well, you know that India has the 2nd largest population of Muslims in the world right?

Whereas Uyghurs and Tibetans combined only make up 1% of China's population, and their growth rate is stable.

But India will soon have the number 1 largest Muslim population in the world, thanks to their much higher total fertility rates compared to the rest.

So you are comparing regular Indian Muslims like @jamahir to a violent insurgency?

Well, you know that India has the 2nd largest population of Muslims in the world right?

Whereas Uyghurs and Tibetans combined only make up 1% of China's population, and their growth rate is stable.

But India will soon have the number 1 largest Muslim population in the world, thanks to their much higher total fertility rates compared to the rest.

But indian muslims apart from those in kashmir don't create any problem apart from sporadic jihadi cases who are impossible to control and are a phenomenon everywhere.Others are well integrated,they may hate modi but know that they have full rights and cannot be discriminated against.

For the record they are livid as they want reservation based on religion which is against the constitution and not because they are discriminated.In india its simple--------------give exams and go to colleges or give exams and get selected for jobs.U cannot blame govt when u want to study in a madrassa.

you live near bangalore, yes?? what has been the activity of hinduvaadi groups ( ram sena, especially ) about the planned "kiss of love" protest?? ram sena is a branch of modi government.
Attibele...I haven't seen any traces of RAM SENA in my 2.5 years of life in Bangalore..I don't think that it has any support in and around Bangalore or even Karnataka apart from Mangalore region....Are you talking about Karnataka Rakshana Vedike??...They are Kannada chauvinist organization,nothing to do with any Hindu religion...
Kiss of love-I don't know about Bangalore,but in Kerala all hyper active religious mongrels were against it including Muslim wings like SDPI,PFI etc etc...So pointing merely Hindu organization is not fair..

One of my flatmate is a Sindhi Hindu whose father migrated from Pakistan due to issues of his families safety. My other flatmate a Muslim is from Rajkot Gujrat. Both of them are very happy here in India and as a whole we people lives happily in same flat despite being from different religions. This equation makes me very clear that which country India/Pakistan is better for living. One could not expect a lovely life in a country formed based on hatred between two religions. Don't bother to reply me as if you are sane enough, you will understand me otherwise i don't have time to waste on you.

While I have not read much about church of satan, I had heard an admirer describe it and it was pretty good. I can be a member since it is close to my beliefs too.
Its there in Cochin and Nagercoil..
You surely have all the qualities they wanted..No doubts about it..But its not a good place for ladies..Better sent LordManvan...

Its there in Cochin and Nagercoil..
You surely have all the qualities they wanted..No doubts about it..But its not a good place for ladies..Better sent LordManvan...

The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth

1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
  2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
  3. When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
  4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
  5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
  6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
  7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
  8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
  9. Do not harm little children.
  10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
  11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

Sounds pretty good, no?

2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
  6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
  7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
  11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

Sounds pretty good, no?

Don't agree with point no 5:D

Sounds pretty good, no?
Kate idalla guru...Satan church alli wine badalige %%%% rakta balasuttade...adu kanditta kudiyalee beku...Nimge astu nambikke idare omme hogbittu nodi...

Kate idalla guru...Satan church alli wine badalige %%%% rakta balasuttade...adu kanditta kudiyalee beku...Nimge astu nambikke idare omme hogbittu nodi...

Where did you see them brewing blood? Did they give you the formula?

Kiss of love-I don't know about Bangalore,but in Kerala all hyper active religious mongrels were against it including Muslim wings like SDPI,PFI etc etc...So pointing merely Hindu organization is not fair..

these so-called "muslim organzations" in india, like pfi, are basically mullah-burqa groups, quite far away from real islam... and therefore quite on friendly terms with hinduvaadi groups.

pfi didn't protest when the new bangalore airport was not named after tipu sultan.

Attibele...I haven't seen any traces of RAM SENA in my 2.5 years of life in Bangalore..I don't think that it has any support in and around Bangalore or even Karnataka apart from Mangalore region....Are you talking about Karnataka Rakshana Vedike??...They are Kannada chauvinist organization,nothing to do with any Hindu religion...

oh, i know about krv... another goon gang... but with no presence in other states, unlike ram sena.

the "kiss of love" in bangalore is supposed to be on november 30, near town hall... its chief organizer is ms. rachita taneja... a brave lady, whose facebook pages have been flooded with threats by hinduvaadi goons... and to help the gay males of ram sena in attacking the female participants of "kiss of love" will be the female wing of ram sena... something called "mahila vibhaga durga sena".

these so-called "muslim organzations" in india, like pfi, are basically mullah-burqa groups, quite far away from real islam... and therefore quite on friendly terms with hinduvaadi groups.

pfi didn't protest when the new bangalore airport was not named after tipu sultan.

oh, i know about krv... another goon gang... but with no presence in other states, unlike ram sena.

the "kiss of love" in bangalore is supposed to be on november 30, near town hall... its chief organizer is ms. rachita taneja... a brave lady, whose facebook pages have been flooded with threats by hinduvaadi goons... and to help the gay males of ram sena in attacking the female participants of "kiss of love" will be the female wing of ram sena... something called "mahila vibhaga durga sena".
Why Tipu sultan??....He may be your former king but was not even an ethnic Kannadiga like King Kempe Gowda,Moreover KG is considered as the founder of Modern Bangalore..On the other hand Tipu was hated by certain sections of Karnataka peoples like Tulu,Konkani,Kodavas etc..So in any way more apt name is KG for airport...
KRV is just a Kannada language chauvinist party..So they don't have any presence outside Kannada speaking regions...

Ram Sena is worse,I know..But i don't think they can make any impact in a city like Bangalore...What about your opinion about this kiss of love??.. I mean local Muslim organizations in Bangalore??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom