What's new

How PAF Prevented an Israeli Attack on Pakistan's Nuclear Assets

my father's AAK AAK unit was deployed in Kahuta mountains. during that time and he himself has said few times that they were alerted about the Israeli/Indian air raid at least on 3 occasions and at one time it seemed that the attack had already commenced and all anti Aircraft batteries and SAM systems were cleared to open fire.

the air raid sirens will sound the moment fighter jets were detected taking off from Indian side and approaching Pakistani airs space. the war was imminent for sure and on one of those near war situations when it was learnt that Satwant Singh had saved the subcontinent from yet another Indo-Pak war.

the military personal deployed to defend our nuclear sites know very well what happened back then and they dont need any "links" to prove the story right. they were pretty much part of the whole scene.

my office building conducts fire drill every 6 months.. there will be sirens and strobe lights. Once it was so real fire dept trucks were out and we were told to rush outside !! I am going to tell my dear son same story to emphasize how important it is to pay attention to safety protocol!

See Pakistan as usual were getting paranoid that something might happen to nukes and made preparation red alert etc ... , when nothing as nothing was supposed to happen , they claimed victory .:victory:

Paranoia, conspiracy theories, red alert. exposure and finally execution .....who would know better than the Indians. :laugh:

Mumbai+on+alert+while+the+'terrorists+working+in+Lahore.jpg

my office building conducts fire drill every 6 months.. there will be sirens and strobe lights. Once it was so real fire dept trucks were out and we were told to rush outside !! I am going to tell my dear son same story to emphasize how important it is to pay attention to safety protocol!
good man you do that

I guess that was the attitude of the Indian Navy and coast guards who let Kassab & rest of the assailants sail all the way from karachi into Indian shores and cause unimaginable misery and death. I wonder what they will be telling their children? we let the killers slip away under our noses despite having region's biggest and most powerful navy :woot:

keeping eyes and mind open helps but if its blocking by stupidity then there is no hope.

Paranoia, conspiracy theories, red alert. exposure and finally execution .....who would know better than the Indians. :laugh:

Mumbai+on+alert+while+the+'terrorists+working+in+Lahore.jpg
That was the most stupidest joke unworthy of an intelligence agency play joke on intelligence of common people...........:tdown:

good man you do that

I guess that was the attitude of the Indian Navy and coast guards who let Kassab & rest of the assailants sail all the way from karachi into Indian shores and cause unimaginable misery and death. I wonder what they will be telling their children? we let the killers slip away under our noses despite having region's biggest and most powerful navy :woot:

keeping eyes and mind open helps but if its blocking by stupidity then there is no hope.

Or put it this way that the terrorist supporting pakistanis let the terrorists sail from Karachi disguised as civilians.

Indian navy should now consider all cvilian vesels from Pakistan as de-facto terrorists and shoot them down.

No m0ore whining for Atlantique like incident should follow.

Blocked by stupidity, sure!

Prevention is better than cure # 226 of @Irfan Baloch

Its better to have intelligence failure than terrorist attack like Mumbai. Intelligence agency did send the report on possible assailants heading to Mumbai, but it was ignored. We all know what happened then.

I can also post sarcastically on ISI and its action against so called BLA terrorists and derail the thread, but I have said that I won't do it anymore. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
At least they were spared in the ten most wanted list......it could have been unlucky thirteen. :woot:
Koi gal nahi ji....when they go to india in near future ..tab fer pakad lenge ..................:police:

No, its just silly conspiracy theory.

Good to have the Israeli Deference minister on our humble forum :cheesy:
Well you know as a mater of fact that we the "commoners" are only making conspiracy theories :whistle:

good man you do that

Same super duper SSG and PaF that was so alert llowed Mehran, GHQ, kamra...:woot:

What ur father told may be true, I m not doubting that pf and ssg ws on high alert. Original story took shape based on that alertness. To believe that attack was taking place is stupidity. If I m not wrong this was during Zia era. Handful of peopleknew real story!

Its better to have intelligence failure than terrorist attack like Mumbai. Intelligence agency did send the report on possible assailants heading to Mumbai, but it was ignored. We all know what happened then.

I can also post sarcastically on ISI and its action against so called BLA terrorists and derail the thread, but I have said that I won't do it anymore. :D
thats valid point my dear

we being us are so typical
either sides are compelled to rubbish what the other says. the premise of this Kahuta story is that the place has been on high alert since the Israelis made it known that they wanted to take the facility out and naturally would have sought any willing hosts who shared the hostilities towards Pakistan. no amount of convincing is going to help if some of us decide to reject it.

I have lived that time there and just shared my personal experience due to the military family background I have. now if someone decides to rubbish it and relate it to their usual fire alarm drill then there is no point in wasting time there. security and defence is serious business its not about bed time stories. there are many wars that are fought without firing a shot I am sure genius like yourself would know that the nature and scope of war is beyond the conventional violence we see.

Hence, you should prevent Modhi becoming the next PM.

Your country fellows are doing an amicable job for being in denial and digressing from the topic, ....the much flaunted ISI action against the BLA is not out of place unless like the Pakistani business men, the BLA are Indian Nationals. ;)

Same super duper SSG and PaF that was so alert llowed Mehran, GHQ, kamra...:woot:

What ur father told may be true, I m not doubting that pf and ssg ws on high alert. Original story took shape based on that alertness. To believe that attack was taking place is stupidity. If I m not wrong this was during Zia era. Handful of peopleknew real story!

Son please dont push it :) the fact is that Satwant Singh did a great favour to us by preventing this war otherwise the proofs might have including nuclear residue all across the subcontinent.

^^^ Its another thing that Kahuta Installations are the most difficult to attack,due to their geographical location....KANUPP being on an exposed location may be a much easier target for an aggressor...

Guided missiles and Precision Guided munitions may be effective,but Rumor says the Installations are Tunneled deep into the mountain side.

Back
Top Bottom