What's new

How PAF Prevented an Israeli Attack on Pakistan's Nuclear Assets

We have every kind of plan in place to protect Pakistan. :)

See Pakistan as usual were getting paranoid that something might happen to nukes and made preparation red alert etc ... , when nothing as nothing was supposed to happen , they claimed victory .:victory:

LOL... Don't listen to rumors. Only the threat of unproportionate response keeps us secure. :)
^^^ Its another thing that Kahuta Installations are the most difficult to attack,due to their geographical location....
Guided missiles and Precision Guided munitions may be effective,but Rumor says the Installations are Tunneled deep into the mountain side.

Hence, you should prevent Modhi becoming the next PM.
Your country fellows are doing an amicable job for being in denial and digressing from the topic, ....the much flaunted ISI action against the BLA is not out of place unless like the Pakistani business men, the BLA are Indian Nationals. ;)
Yaar why are you charging on me on comments of others :azn:. BLA are Indian nationals....:lol: I take it as a joke. No reply on this.

BTW, yaar leave Modi. No need to mention him in each and every thread. I understand your emotions regarding him. :D But he will again come to power. :D

Hence, you should prevent Modhi becoming the next PM.

Your country fellows are doing an amicable job for being in denial and digressing from the topic, ....the much flaunted ISI action against the BLA is not out of place unless like the Pakistani business men, the BLA are Indian Nationals. ;)

its called desperation
seems like there is an internal trigger among some of our Indian friends who "MUST" re-use the same troll bag of slangs every single time when the discussion is not to their liking.

Americans were shown pictures of Israeli planes in Indian airfields and warned that any Israeli aggression will result in full scale response to the host and the attacker, the message was passed. this was one of the many times Israelis backed off and thankfully Indian government also got the message.

if the Eastern side would have been exposed like our Western side (which the Indian trolls point regarding OBL attack) then they would have been celebrating an article about the successful strike on kahuta. too bad they have to rely on denial and usual flame baiting for which we are experts at handling

Who the hell is modi? :blink:

Yaar why are you charging on me on comments of others. BLA are Indian nationals....:lol: I take it as a joke. No reply on this.

BTW, yaar leave Modi. No need to mention him in each and every thread. I understand your emotions.

We have every kind of plan in place to protect Pakistan. :)

LOL... Don't listen to rumors. Only the threat of unproportionate response keeps us secure. :)

its lovely to be back in PDF

this Indo Pak ranting never gets old
long live the war of the words :yahoo:

Yaar why are you charging on me on comments of others :azn:. BLA are Indian nationals....:lol: I take it as a joke. No reply on this.

BTW, yaar leave Modi. No need to mention him in each and every thread. I understand your emotions regarding him. :D But he will again come to power. :D

MKI, Brahmos, Lal topi, LeT, Hafiz Saeed, JF-17, Babur , Agni Tele tubbies, Modi, Wasim Akram, Bakhshu Naan wala, Motil lal, Arjun, Al Khalid

beat that :coffee:

Or put it this way that the terrorist supporting pakistanis let the terrorists sail from Karachi disguised as civilians.

Indian navy should now consider all cvilian vesels from Pakistan as de-facto terrorists and shoot them down.

No m0ore whining for Atlantique like incident should follow.

Blocked by stupidity, sure!

The Indian navy should try and do a better job of saving it's nationals from the rag tag pirates, and shooting down an unarmed aircraft the size of an airliner, may have put a feather in your high morals cap but when they stakes were even, few chapters were added to that aviation history.

its called desperation
seems like there is an internal trigger among some of our Indian friends who "MUST" re-use the same troll bag of slangs every single time when the discussion is not to their liking.
Americans were shown pictures of Israeli planes in Indian airfields and warned that any Israeli aggression will result in full scale response to the host and the attacker, the message was passed. this was one of the many times Israelis backed off and thankfully Indian government also got the message.
if the Eastern side would have been exposed like our Western side (which the Indian trolls point regarding OBL attack) then they would have been celebrating an article about the successful strike on kahuta. too bad they have to rely on denial and usual flame baiting for which we are experts at handling
Sir like you said earlier, we all know what sparks and trigger the debate. How threads get derailed. One Indian questions, Kahuta, Kamra, one Pakistani brings Mumbai, then, like I said BLA, just to show that how this constant change in different topics presented in one particular thread, results in accusations.

I think most of the senior members here know about Kahuta and Israeli raid that was called off. As for wrong analogies presented, well it is presented from both sides (I accept my attempt).

Ignore useless analogies.

Why doesn't @ everyone get that Kahutta or any single installation doesn't matter any more. There are literally hundreds of locations and hundreds of thousands of engineers who have the "critical" knowledge to do the job. Pakistan is way way beyond the "roll back" or "forced roll back" stage. It is a complete fantasy that Pakistan can somehow be deneulearized.

People watching TV shows such as "Last Resort", shouldn't put too much faith in such fairytale scenarios. Simple fact is, if we are hit, you'll be hit as well. If the package is not delivered to your hometown atop a missile, don't worry it will be delivered nonetheless. :drag:

its lovely to be back in PDF
this Indo Pak ranting never gets old
long live the war of the words :yahoo:
MKI, Brahmos, Lal topi, LeT, Hafiz Saeed, JF-17, Babur , Agni Tele tubbies, Modi, Wasim Akram, Bakhshu Naan wala, Motil lal, Arjun, Al Khalid
beat that :coffee:
Tele tubbies.....:lol: Never heard discussion on them.

BTW you are right about war of words. People have forgotten the topic and discussing same old stale topics.

my office building conducts fire drill every 6 months.. there will be sirens and strobe lights. Once it was so real fire dept trucks were out and we were told to rush outside !! I am going to tell my dear son same story to emphasize how important it is to pay attention to safety protocol!

Fire trucks at an office fire drill?? First time I have heard that, what a waste of resources & height of stupidity. And I have been a part of fire drills at Melbourne Cricket Ground, Citigroup Data Centre, State Bank of Pakistan and a live fire alarm at MCG.....the trucks showed up only at the live alarm!

Son please dont push it :) the fact is that Satwant Singh did a great favour to us by preventing this war otherwise the proofs might have including nuclear residue all across the subcontinent.
Satwant singh who?Is that you are pointing towards IG killers?If so... then i must say IG had quite a telling impact on the psyche of Generals in rwp that they were reduced to take her assassination as blessing in disguise.

MKI, Brahmos, Lal topi, LeT, Hafiz Saeed, JF-17, Babur , Agni Tele tubbies, Modi, Wasim Akram, Bakhshu Naan wala, Motil lal, Arjun, Al Khalid beat that :coffee:

LOL.. Yeah... We're such an emotional lot. I wish, if somehow our countrymen could be less emotional.

When you have to use the threat of nuking some nation, torture a terrorist / a spy, kill a soldier for the security of a nation, it's just business. Nothing less, nothing more. :coffee:

The Indian navy should try and do a better job of saving it's nationals from the rag tag pirates, and shooting down an unarmed aircraft the size of an airliner, may have put a feather in your high morals cap but when they stakes were even, few chapters were added to that aviation history.

By the same Token all Pakistanis should do a better job of not nurturing terrorists on their soil or quit throwing hissy fits on being called terrorists.

Since terrorists dont exactly fly skull and bones flags on their vessels and hide as Pakistani civilians, it would be better for Pakistanis not to come near Indian borders or risk being shot down.

I mean for all we know that PAF 'civilian' plane was carrying terrorists on board. Hard to differentiate then as you well know.

Back
Top Bottom