What's new

How racists are Chinese?

and Americans are weird about race. They try to overcompensate for their shitty behavior in recent past and end up being even more racist.

Agreed. Once in my Indian city I was at a famous shopping street and a Black young woman passed by - must have been a student - and there were two young fellow who called her "Kaali, Kaali" ( Blackie, Blackie ). Those fellows were darker than me. :lol:

Color racism, any racism, is ingrained in Indian society. Look at the farmer protests. They are calling upon the government to remove the "Kaale kanoon" ( Black laws ) which they feel are wrong.

Which ad ?

I have been telling your countryman @serenity how non-innovative the Chinese are. They just use or copy others' designs and innovations, first from the USSR and now from the Americans. The Chinese just throwing in their new-found wealth in Capitalist terms will not get them innovativeness.

But Chinese are much more innovative than Indians.

Look at India. It has invented nothing in modern history.

Let's take your logic here. If a country does not lead a certain technology field, it is considered unable to innovate. Well are there any countries outside Korea, Japan, China and the West that can be called innovative?

China has innovated phone technologies. China also innovated quantum computing and communications technologies. It innovated 5G technologies which are hundreds and thousands of small innovations and new inventions and standards. China innovated solar technologies despite western ones leading in the 1990s to 2000s now the best are Chinese. China innovated military technologies such as hypersonic vehicles which it leads. No other nation has tested dual wave riding hypersonic vehicle. China also leads supercomputing with the US. None of these things can be called easy copy and done jobs. They involve thousands upon thousands of smaller technologies that need to be understood and mastered and trial and errored.

China also innovated lots of datalinking technologies as part of 5G domain. It is innovative in cyber technologies and software too. If you live in and understand China you would know what I mean when I say it innovates business technologies too. Alipay and Wechat payment systems are innovations in fintech.

You can say look white people invented TVs but that doesn't mean all modern TVs from Asia which are made by Asian technologies and innovated by Asian people in Asian companies.

What else? China's also innovated battery energy storage technologies. It is the first to develop NaCl batteries.

Out of all this stuff China also caught up and mastered many steps of technologies from engines to aircraft to rockets to space launch technologies. These are not a simple copy it and it's done. There is still 99% of work and testing.

Where is Russia today then? Since they don't innovate much anymore can I say they are unable to innovate?

Where does that leave India? Barely able to copy and master basic stuff let alone all the stuff and definitely not innovate and create new things.

So basically only innovators now are Western and East Asian. No one else is doing anything new or proven themselves. Most cannot even reverse engineer anything advanced or master any technology that is advanced for example space launch or computing.

Now get ready for all the Indian excuses and mind bending *** covering talking.

What was the "target audience" of this ad?

What did the ad makers think of that "target audience" before approving this ad? Was their decision based on "acceptable social Norms" ?

This ad is put in Baidu short video, it is similar to Tiktok. If you see the unsound material in the tiktok ad, can it explain your moral because you are the target audience?

Last edited:
The question is why a subsidiary of an American company had put an ad made by Taiwanese Americans on an unpopular platform. Then the problem of the ad was first discovered by the American media and used to blame China.
Americans should explain why there are so many coincidences.

this

my father is nice and kind to every single person no matter what. I was shocked to find out that about 12 years ago, a black man wanted to marry my sister and my father refused him because she was still young. This is not the shocking part though, its when i found out it was actually because he was black and very short !

this is purely tribal. Not islamic though ..... i still CRINGE when thinking about it

For Muslim like us, parent is the determinant factor for married. One of my best friend has girl friend and it has been around 3 years those couple get together during campus years. After graduating from university the guy wants to marry his girl friend, but he gets disappointed after the father thinks he is not financially secured enough. Well, if we were just coming out from university of course we havent got secured job, unless if we comes from respectable universities

That is real life though for men

When brother @MH.Yang talks about a "society that pursues collectivism, discipline and accountability" he is talking about Asian values. The society in the US has failed to inculcate those types of values in its younger citizens. Like taking responsibility for oneself, working hard and educating oneself to become an upright outstanding member of society.

USA did not get to this point without discipline and accountability. you have a point about those values among some younger citizems.

put 300 million Africans in China and see how well asian values works out. or you can try 200 million Pakistanis in China

The Chinese has a policy of non interfering. Whoever win the country, China will deal with the winner. And China will not care too much about how countries are run.

Many Afghans - sensible Afghans - reject the Taliban and the Chinese are interfering by siding with the Taliban. If you are saying that China will side with the winner without looking at its ideology then it shows how selfish a country China is. Just probably wanting to extract Afghanistan's mineral resources and having a secure access to the Arabian Sea.

This kind of advertisement can't appear again in the future.

Good.

If Huawei's subsidiary puts an immoral advertisement in the USA. And the advertisement employs American actors and Chinese directors. Is this America's fault? Or Huawei?

But the American people can fault the American actors and the other American staff.

China also innovated quantum computing and communications technologies.

OK, so from what I know China is using the optical approach in quantum computing as against the American approach of using superconducting elements. Let's see who finds a way to miniaturize such computers.

China also innovated lots of datalinking technologies as part of 5G domain.

Is 5G really necessary ? With my 4G phone I can comfortably watch 720p YouTube vids and can do WhatsApp vid calls too though with some frame lag. And 5G has been spoken to have health concerns.

In fact I ask if the conventional cell phone is necessary at all ? The future is of combining cell phone link transfers and wearable computers which can do voice calls and have PC-like vid conferencing and the comfortable application usage and user interaction that comes with the PC. Look at the upcoming Apple Glass wearable display for example.

What else? China's also innovated battery energy storage technologies. It is the first to develop NaCl batteries.

And the American company NDB is doing R&D on a nano diamond battery that is powered by radioactive Carbon-14 material that is the waste product of nuclear reactors. Though development is still ongoing the company says that depending on the application the battery can be scaled and its power can last from nine years to 28,000 years ! And can be used in anything that needs electricity. There are also Russian and British experimentations in this tech.

Out of all this stuff China also caught up and mastered many steps of technologies from engines to aircraft to rockets to space launch technologies.

What is the Chinese equivalent of the SpaceX Starship which can potentially carry 100 crew members to Mars and land there ? The Starship and its Super Heavy to-Earth-orbit booster is supposed to be test-launched to Earth orbit by the end of this year and also SpaceX says it will send an unmanned Starship to do a flyby of Mars in 2022.

These are not a simple copy it and it's done.
There is still 99% of work and testing.

Even UAE has gotten a spacecraft to Mars but built by USA and launched by Japan. The day is not far when UAE's engineers learn development of spacecraft and launch their own spacecraft based on conventional design. But UAE will not be called an innovator. They will do 99 percent work and testing but it will remain a copy-paste job.

Where does that leave India? Barely able to copy and master basic stuff let alone all the stuff and definitely not innovate and create new things.

Yes, I agree that India is not quite a technologically innovative country though there are three private companies in the space field that are developing either in-space propulsion engines or their own rockets. And I hope to do some contribution in the fundamental binary computing field ( operating system and microprocessor ) and in agriculture.

Last edited:
Many Afghans - sensible Afghans - reject the Taliban and the Chinese are interfering by siding with the Taliban. If you are saying that China will side with the winner without looking at its ideology then it shows how selfish a country China is. Just probably wanting to extract Afghanistan's mineral resources and having a secure access to the Arabian Sea.

Good.

But the American people can fault the American actors and the other American staff.

OK, so from what I know China is using the optical approach in quantum computing as against the American approach of using superconducting elements. Let's see who finds a way to miniaturize such computers.

Is 5G really necessary ? With my 4G phone I can comfortably watch 720p YouTube vids and can do WhatsApp vid calls too though with some frame lag. And 5G has been spoken to have health concerns.

In fact I ask if the conventional cell phone is necessary at all ? The future is of combining cell phone link transfers and wearable computers which can do voice calls and have PC-like vid conferencing and the comfortable application usage and user interaction that comes with the PC. Look at the upcoming Apple Glass wearable display for example.

And the American company NDB is doing R&D on a nano diamond battery that is powered by Carbon-14 material that is the waste product of nuclear reactors. Though development is still ongoing the company says that depending on the application the battery can be scaled and its power can last from nine years to 28,000 years ! And can be used in anything that needs electricity. There are also Russian and British experimentations in this tech.

What is the Chinese equivalent of the SpaceX Starship which can potentially carry 100 crew members to Mars and land there ? The Starship and its Super Heavy to-Earth-orbit booster is supposed to be test-launched to Earth orbit by the end of this year and also SpaceX says it will send an unmanned Starship to do a flyby of Mars in 2022.

Even UAE has gotten a spacecraft to Mars but built by USA and launched by Japan. The day is not far when UAE's engineers learn development of spacecraft and launch their own spacecraft based on conventional design. But UAE will not be called an innovator. They will do 99 percent work and testing but it will remain a copy-paste job.

Yes, I agree that India is not quite a technologically innovative country though there are three private companies in the space field that are developing either in-space propulsion engines or their own rockets. And I hope to do some contribution in the fundamental binary computing field ( operating system and microprocessor ) and in agriculture.

Your expected response.

You literally said Chinese can't innovate. Well I gave some modern examples showing we can.

As for Indians and the rest. I don't see you guys anywhere in doing anything.

You keep living in this delusion and use of mental gymnastics. We have so many international ship building orders for LNG platforms that only we and the Koreans are currently building (innovation btw). Barely even have enough space on our shipyards for our warships.

Meanwhile keep the talking "Chinese can't innovate... copy paste" blah blah. I don't think you understand anything to do with engineering. There is no such thing as copy paste. You can learn and take design ideas and shapes but the engineering work is much much^n times more than simply an outside shape.

Even with non western technology fields like quantum communication and exascale supercomputers or mach 30 wind tunnels (again another example of Chinese innovation... our Mach 30 wind tunnel is the only such type in the world and timing lasts several times longer than even American Mach 10 tunnels. It uses chemical explosion techniques to generate shockwaves. Even in these fields, we are not doing just a follow the leader.

China's catch up philosophy was called and still using "cross the river by holding America". It saved a lot of time in terms of what direction to invest funding and research since we know from where America's direction heads, it is the promising and "safe" place to invest. Or learn from their failures. However leading is much harder and we only recently had some resources to invest in fields that are new and different e.g. how to engineer a Mach 30 wind tunnel or how to develop a deep space network or how to develop a GPS with very different specifications and better modern performance along with different functionalities and modes - doing this required thousands of pieces of engineering projects just as one example. It is not simply saying look America has GPS so let's copy. Does that magically give you also a GPS?

Again where is India's innovation? Then is it fair to say Chinese clearly have much more leading stuff and mastered much more advanced things than India. Therefore same country situations in fact China was worse since it had invasion and then civil war and then cultural revolution and had no institutions or left over infrastructure but India is still at the bottom.

I guess Indian people are just stupid, uncreative, and incapable of innovation right? according to your reasoning.

For Muslim like us, parent is the determinant factor for married. One of my best friend has girl friend and it has been around 3 years those couple get together during campus years. After graduating from university the guy wants to marry his girl friend, but he gets disappointed after the father thinks he is not financially secured enough. Well, if we were just coming out from university of course we havent got secured job, unless if we comes from respectable universities

That is real life though for men

Brother, we are all the same. When I first graduated, I was also despised by my father-in-law.
And I graduated from a famous university in China, both my parents have a stable income. But my father-in-law still dislikes that I don't have a stable job. I come from a third tier city in Central China.
But I succeeded in marrying his daughter in the end, and I brought his daughter to this third tier city.
Due to some stupid policies of the Chinese govt in the past, the proportion of men and women in China is unbalanced. Therefore, Chinese women have a better right to choose a spouse.
Chinese men often have to pay about $30000 to $100000 to their wife's parents. It's a bride price. As a result, many poor Chinese men can only marry some foreign women.
I can't continue to talk about this problem, it will lead to my being banned by the forum.

These days, when Singapore government is under serious embarrassment, suddenly we will find a Chinese being capture on Youtube making using hostile words on minorities. Then MSM of entire nations start to stir.

The whole nation start to forget about prior scandals of government and start bashing Chinese as racists. Singapore today is a major dissemination source of Chinese is racist thoery.

Last edited:

Good.

1, Now China still does not recognize the Taliban government, let alone begin to support them.

2, China does not export values. We are not the Soviet Union.

3, China believes that each country has different actual conditions, and the people of each country should choose their own path, which is their right and responsibility. Foreign forces have no right to interfere.

4, Article 1 of Marxism: seeking truth from facts is the only criterion for checking truth.

5, China believes that the dissemination of Communist values cannot rely on export. Communists need to awaken themselves, rather than exported by other countries.

6, Of course we will blame those stupid staff.

Only the Chinese will be kind to others when they are stronger than others. This has happened in history, and it will be the same in the future.

The Chinese may ridicule and dislike the backward groups, but wanton killings will not occur.

In Chinese idioms, 己所不欲勿施于人.

So all Afghan's who reject the Taliban are sensible and all Afghans who support or neutral are implied as insensible? Tiring Indian nonsense. World is their version of black and white and they must talk about it to death.

How is China interfering in Afghanistan? Are you fucking serious lololol.

So US interference is talked by Indian talking master and translated into China interfering.

China supported the previous government to the same level as it supports the Taliban and that is nothing much except for acknowledgement that they are the ruling in Afghanistan.

China kept its distance from Afghanistan but Afghanistan matters in China's regional ally Pakistan. With a new change in Afghanistan government, it is natural for neighbors and regional countries to acknowledge and rethink their strategies and then act accordingly. So somehow that China acknowledging the current gov in Afghanistan is the Taliban, that's inference in Afghanistan? Grow up and learn some things about the world and how complex things are.

Indians are butthurt they got fcked in Afghanistan and losing the small influence they had and now the Taliban is not friendly to Indian goals in this region so naturally it is the worst thing ever. Same evils my friend but different paths. Same evils and same good.

Rest is more mental gymnastics.

No offense to black people but sometimes they are weird to say the least, I mean despite constantly giving Warning by HR at my workplace some of black people don't pull their pants up, I mean some of them wear their pants so low that half their Butt is exposed in a work environment, which is disgusting and pathetic. I once asked a HR Korean lady about this, she said they can only issue warning but if they fire someone for this they will cause a scene and make it about Racism, she was telling me about a past incident but then someone interrupted us so I figure there was a racism lawsuit or case for that vary reason.

As for China, they are no saints nor exclusive when it comes to racism, every country has their share of Racists pieces of shits.
BS, if you work in fast food I get it

But no one does that in corporate, so I don't believe it one bit

Asian racism and European racism is different.

European racism is founded in consider themselves genetically superior to black and/or asian people. It has a long history of slavery and colonialism to go with it.

Asian racism is more about skin tone (skin whitening creams say hello) and a very insular outlook where even the people in the next village over are not as good as you are.

Unfortunately the world is smaller than ever and it's hard to find a distinction now. Look at the negative stereotyping of black people see below.

Look at any videos and blogs that travel to China, whether Anti China or pro China. Who said the Chinese were racist? The Chinese are the most friendly people to foreigners.
Yes, the Chinese hate the Japanese and the Americans because of history and conflicts of interest. This is not racism.
Yes, The Chinese don't like those black people who stay illegally in GuangDong. But everyone knows some black people habits, theft, drug abuse, promiscuity, fighting, disobedience to discipline, etc. This is completely contrary to the living habits of the Chinese people. How do you make the Chinese like them? This is not racism. Because no matter what race people do these things, Chinese people will not like it. It has nothing to do with skin color.

I'm sure it's not intended as an expression of hatred towards black people (whereas with european racism it most likely is), however the stereotyping of an entire race based on anecdotal experiences or even worse second hand biases... thats racism.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom