What's new

How racists are Chinese?

There is a contemporary celebrities Louis Koo Tin-lok who keep bragging black is nice and how he deliberately tanned himself. Unlike in the west, he is not attacked by anyone. Chinese dont care.

View attachment 778177
He needs to stop, he looks weird AF lol
and Americans are weird about race. They try to overcompensate for their shitty behavior in recent past and end up being even more racist.
Screenshot_20210811-104050.jpg

Last edited:
my brother told me story his friend n his sister when to china, they were on the train traveling and these Chinese people started to take pictures of them and saying things to them in Chinese. they got scared they thought they were going to get mobbed. maybe the Chinese were curious.

Asian racism and European racism is different.

European racism is founded in consider themselves genetically superior to black and/or asian people. It has a long history of slavery and colonialism to go with it.

most of the European states have not practiced slavery or colonialism

The Sinitic civilization assimilate minorities by means of reinforcing positive values, and despising negative values -- which should not be interpreted as modern context racism. There is a sub group of Chinese -- Tanka "the boat people", which are widely despise for their promiscuity in sex.

Now the Tanka people taken the Chinese sexual norms and they disappear into the Chinese race. No discrimination now.

If we advocated sensitivities to bigots and extremist, we are promoting this behavior.

When Chinese avoid a certain community, it will be reasons such as crime, sexual promiscuity, violence, fanaticism. On the other hand, Western racism has roots in genocide, loot and exploitation. Chinese virtue are now being lump together with western racism, by certain nefarious groups.

Ordinary Chinese prostitutes were afraid of serving Westerners since they looked strange to them, while the Tanka prostitutes freely mingled with western men. The Tanka assisted the Europeans with supplies and providing them with prostitutes. Low class European men in Hong Kong easily formed relations with the Tanka prostitutes. The profession of prostitution among the Tanka women led to them being hated by the Chinese both because they had sex with westerners and them being racially Tanka.

The Tanka prostitutes were considered to be "low class", greedy for money, arrogant, and treating clients with a bad attitude, they were known for punching their clients or mocking them by calling them names. Though the Tanka prostitutes were considered low class, their brothels were still remarkably well kept and tidy. A famous fictional story which was written in the 1800s depicted western items decorating the rooms of Tanka prostitutes.

The stereotype among most Chinese in Canton that all Tanka women were prostitutes was common, leading the government during the Republican era to accidentally inflate the number of prostitutes when counting, due to all Tanka women being included. The Tanka women were viewed as such that their prostitution activities were considered part of the normal bustle of a commercial trading city. Sometimes the lowly regarded Tanka prostitutes managed to elevate themselves into higher forms of prostitution.

Tanka women were ostracised from the Cantonese community, and were nicknamed "salt water girls" (ham sui mui in Cantonese) for their services as prostitutes to foreigners in Hong Kong.

Tanka women who worked as prostitutes for foreigners also commonly kept a "nursery" of Tanka girls specifically for exporting them for prostitution work to overseas Chinese communities such as in Australia or America, or to serve as a Chinese or foreigner's concubine.

most of the European states have not practiced slavery or colonialism

Most Western European states have had colonies and traded African slaves. Most of the Eastern Europeans were themselves enslaved or colonised. Slavery was practised across europe, just like anywhere else in the world. It shouldn't be confused with racism.

Most Western European states have had colonies and traded African slaves. Most of the Eastern Europeans were themselves enslaved or colonised. Slavery was practised across europe, just like anywhere else in the world. It shouldn't be confused with racism.

Spain, Portugal, UK and France were big colonial powers. Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Italy were minor players. Plus Germany and Italy were late to the game because they did not exist until late 19th century. Germany's interest in colonies was driven by purely economics - need to obtain raw materials. Serbia or Poland was not colonized just part of a larger empire.

Spain, Portugal, UK and France were big colonial powers. Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Italy were minor players. Plus Germany and Italy were late to the game because they did not exist until late 19th century. Germany's interest in colonies was driven by purely economics - need to obtain raw materials. Serbia or Poland was not colonized just part of a larger empire.

The "minor" Belgians killed more people in their colonies than Hitler managed. I think it's fair to say thier disregard of the lives of Africans plays a part in the racism there. I'm not accusing every Belgian, far from it, but where it exists, it's underpinned by this chapter of history. European Christendom on the whole has spent centuries describing everyone other than themselves as savages and using that as an excuse to commit genocide and steal land and resources.

The white and their Church are involved in massive genocide against native Americans even during 20th centuries. The lucky survivals are completely white washed and purged off all traces of their culture. The whites are still covering up their crime.

Below is the so call humane Canada.

I am not sure why Chinese are labelled racists when Chinese have no done anything remotely resemblance of white in treatment of minorities.

1631790807971.png

1631790770770.png

Asian racism and European racism is different.

European racism is founded in consider themselves genetically superior to black and/or asian people. It has a long history of slavery and colonialism to go with it.

Asian racism is more about skin tone (skin whitening creams say hello) and a very insular outlook where even the people in the next village over are not as good as you are.

Unfortunately the world is smaller than ever and it's hard to find a distinction now. Look at the negative stereotyping of black people see below.

I'm sure it's not intended as an expression of hatred towards black people (whereas with european racism it most likely is), however the stereotyping of an entire race based on anecdotal experiences or even worse second hand biases... thats racism.

the stereotyping?

Because of occupation needs, I often travel between Zhuzhou and Hong Kong, and I also often need to go to Guangzhou. I also used to work in Shenzhen. I have a lot of contact with black people in Guangdong and don't need stereotyping.

I've seen black people lying drunk on chairs in Yuexiu Park with my own eyes. I've seen black people whistle at girls with my own eyes. My business partner in Guangzhou never invited me to the nightclubs and bars in Yuexiu District, he told me that there were black people gangs fighting there. In 2008, I also saw black people riding motorcycles to grab women's handbags. Black people shouting while drinking in the street, black people littering, black people jumping in line when paying in the supermarket, etc. can be seen everywhere.

There are worse things, Her name is Lou Qian. After her mother was pregnant, his father stole her mother's money and ran away.
s4.sinaimg.jpg

Her name is Mao ran. Her Nigerian boyfriend used her to bring drugs into China, and her boyfriend never entered China and always asked her to transport drugs. After she was arrested, her boyfriend abroad ran away. And she was sentenced to death for drug trafficking.

u=792012078,676124698&fm=173&app=49&f=JPEG&access=215967316.jpg

And the worst thing. It aroused the anger and disgust of all Chinese towards the black people in Guangzhou.
They dared to besiege the Guangzhou Public Security Bureau and ask for the right of legal residence.
In 2009, when Guangzhou police checked their passports, a black man suddenly ran away and accidentally fell off a building and died.
The blacks in Guangzhou dared to besiege the Public Security Bureau and blackmail the green card. This is a violation of the sovereignty of the Chinese people and the dignity of the law.

0715_699616.jpg

0715_699613.jpg

the stereotyping?

Because of occupation needs, I often travel between Zhuzhou and Hong Kong, and I also often need to go to Guangzhou. I also used to work in Shenzhen. I have a lot of contact with black people in Guangdong and don't need stereotyping.

I've seen black people lying drunk on chairs in Yuexiu Park with my own eyes. I've seen black people whistle at girls with my own eyes. My business partner in Guangzhou never invited me to the nightclubs and bars in Yuexiu District, he told me that there were black people gangs fighting there. In 2008, I also saw black people riding motorcycles to grab women's handbags. Black people shouting while drinking in the street, black people littering, black people jumping in line when paying in the supermarket, etc. can be seen everywhere.

There are worse things, Her name is Lou Qian. After her mother was pregnant, his father stole her mother's money and ran away.
View attachment 778202

Her name is Mao ran. Her Nigerian boyfriend used her to bring drugs into China, and her boyfriend never entered China and always asked her to transport drugs. After she was arrested, her boyfriend abroad ran away. And she was sentenced to death for drug trafficking.

View attachment 778203

And the worst thing. It aroused the anger and disgust of all Chinese towards the black people in Guangzhou.
They dared to besiege the Guangzhou Public Security Bureau and ask for the right of legal residence.
In 2009, when Guangzhou police checked their passports, a black man suddenly ran away and accidentally fell off a building and died.
The blacks in Guangzhou dared to besiege the Public Security Bureau and blackmail the green card. This is a violation of the sovereignty of the Chinese people and the dignity of the law.

View attachment 778204
View attachment 778205

I assume you've never seen any Chinese do these same things ever? Or are your eyes always closed when a Chinese man does such a thing? Do you honestly think this behaviour is exclusive to black men only?

Taking homicide rate as a prediction of crime level, it is stupid not to avoid certain community. The western nations now has a nefarious plan to lump everything as racism.

East Asians are gentle, kind. West, South and Central African are violent. This is not racism nor stereotyping, but fact.

A lot of Arabs are as black as African, and no one avoid them. I was staying in Egypt for a while and I feel safe with the blacks.

1631792972964.png

I assume you've never seen any Chinese do these same things ever? Or are your eyes always closed when a Chinese man does such a thing? Do you honestly think this behaviour is exclusive to black men only?

No, some Chinese do the same. But the ratio is small, and the Chinese don't like them either. Almost all blacks in Guangzhou do so. They lack respect for social order as a whole. If you go to Yuexiu District, you will obviously feel the difference. Their contempt for social morality is holistic, not individual behavior.

One thing is very important. China has never colonized africa. We don't owe blacks. Don't play BLM in China. We don't feel guilty about black people.
We allowed them to stay in Guangdong, so they owed us. They should learn to respect our social habits and morality.

Last edited:
Racism isn't a big problem in china. The westerners got so large land and traded so many black slaves. It's the curse of their sin,not ours. They want us to accept millions of african to stir up the race problem,but we are no fools.

Last edited:
Taking homicide rate as a prediction of crime level, it is stupid not to avoid certain community. The western nations now has a nefarious plan to lump everything as racism.

East Asians are gentle, kind. West, South and Central African are violent. This is not racism nor stereotyping, but fact.

A lot of Arabs are as black as African, and no one avoid them. I was staying in Egypt for a while and I feel safe with the blacks.

View attachment 778206

Is it fair to measure homocide rate without factoring in other elements, like poverty or effectiveness of law and order?

During Gaddafi era people of Libya had the best living standard in Africa, today it is a horrible place with murders rife and criminality everywhere. That is not a racial problem, it is a problem with rule of law.

Is it fair to measure homocide rate without factoring in other elements, like poverty or effectiveness of law and order?

During Gaddafi era people of Libya had the best living standard in Africa, today it is a horrible place with murders rife and criminality everywhere. That is not a racial problem, it is a problem with rule of law.

I did some rough normalization. Egypt is poorer than some African countries and Brazil and the blacks in Egypt are extremely ethnical. The credit is Islam. Islam has enforced moral values on blacks efficiently, far better rule of law, wealth, democracy or Christianity.

In Egypt there is no visible black quarters or ghettos and everyone living in harmony, except many people are worry about monies.

I do not avoid the blacks in Egypt.

But I avoid blacks in LA like plague.

The blacks and woke activists in US will curse me as racists.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom