What's new

How secular, really, is India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
where was I preaching about secularism and liberalism?I am somewhat a conservative and don't have a problem if other states have their own conservative laws in force.so I don't care whether India is secular or not fully or partially.
It's just some of your people have a habit of lecturing us and tell us to "be secular,look upto India,etc." like some BJP politician or some envoy of yours saying,"India is a real secular country' on and on.

For outside India, BJP preaches as an part of Indian government and its policies. - Note the difference.

and where was I talking about specifically you? Reread what I said, and understand why I put quotes on "you guyz". It was to indicate that it is in general way regarding what Pakistanis and Bangladeshi generally say? I gave the example there itself, in these 24 pages didnt you find any preaching by a Pakistani?

No, Pakistan need not pick out a small group, it need not pick out a large group to suit that group.
The same Rana Bhagwan das had objections of being the CJP because he cant head the Shariah court, do you think we did not follow the controversy?

:woot: :hitwall: How can we give a non-muslim absolute control of an Islamic court? What do you know about Shariah and if you don't know anything about it how do you expect Rana Bhagwandas to know? Tell me something? If some muslim guy came up and said he wanted to be a pandit in some temple but still wanted to remain muslim would you let him do so or would you call him an idiot? The same is true for Rana... Would you make a muslim the head of Hindu affairs in India?

The first sikh officer of Pakistan came something like 2 years ago after 60 years and you want to show me that as your show piece of secularism? The Pakistani president/PM has to be a muslim, he cannot be from other religions if he is worth it/he has the support of majority. Nobody is saying the christians/sikhs are not proud of being Pakistanis, at the same time you would be kidding yourselves if you say that they are given equal treatment even constitutionally, forget in practice.

I would'nt say they are given equal treatment constitutionally but we see the defination of secularism differently from you guys! We believe that it is what minorities think of the majority and how they believe they are treated and it is not about the constitution as the constitution of any nation will be based more so on religion the larger the majority is!

Anyway

Do you want me flood this forum with copy-pastes about how temple funds are used by the govt of India? I can do it, if you so wish.. but would be pointless.

You're talking like the government did this just because they had some sort of love for minorities! Well if this is so why do they stand by muslims when they were getting slaughtered by the Hindu majority during riots? Why did they all stand idly by when famous members of the BJP slaughtered so many muslims...

Well, you're talking like hindu people are very happy with this and are not trying to kill off the rule... i don't think it will be much time before you people manage to exaggerate the event and end the rule!

The Threat Against Hindu Temples and Vedic Temples in India
Excerpts from the link

I was personally involved in agitating against a temple take over by the govt, please give me a break

Oh you were! Thats amazing! I am so happy for you!

And actually i felt sorry for India after reading this :D:

Readers are requested not to merely stand by and hope that nothing will happen to Hindu Vedic Dharma. One thousand years of foreign rule has resulted in loss of Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangla Desh, and the cultural loss of Kashmir. Today a half-million Kashmiri pandits are living as refuges in their own mother land for more than a decade and are dying in large numbers. There has also been the cultural loss of the four states of northeast India which were a Hindu majority as recently as 1948. Next in line for losing its traditional culture is Andhra Pradesh.

Proves that you guys really want all the lands you lost back... ;) The article seems to be full of the old bias and discrimination! Thanx for giving us a perfect example of how Hindus have a long-standing hatred for minorities and want only Hind supremacy! Does'nt this imply that you want minorities to get lost as they are responsible for your "cultural loss"? It's the same attitude muslims in India suffer that makes them so discontent and unhappy!

Activities in other parts of India include providing provisions to the poor, as long as they convert to Christianity. I have also seen where hospitals provide free medical care, such as for women giving birth to babies, as long as they sign papers that say they convert to Christianity. Or new water wells established in a poor village, but in front of a church where the pastor makes sure no non-believers are allowed to draw water. Or large corporations hire people for upper management only if they are Christian. In these and other ways, the plan is to convert with goods and allurements.

Tell me is'nt it a persons own free will if he converts or not? It is a persons choice of what religion he or she follows! This is all a bunch of Hindu-supremacy... all the figures are exaggerated! thanx for proving how Hindus think of minorities and the "lost lands" :lol:

and if most of the muslims are simply concentrated in some constituencies with 90% majority and in other constituencies they barely make up 10%, then?

The dude talks about the federal government...;)

Well, there you have it HK-47 the perfect example of us getting preached about secularism by Pakistanis, Probably I couldnt have provided more perfect example.

Thankyou dimension for it.

Pakistan army recruits first Hindu cadet

Pakistan army has recruited a Hindu for the first time in its nearly 60-year-old history, months after it commissioned a Sikh youth.

Danesh formally donned the Pakistan army colours at a parade in Islamabad on Saturday along with fellow recruits.

Danesh, who hails from Tharparker district in rural Sindh bordering Rajasthan, said he was inspired by Pakistan President General Pervez Musharraf to join the forces.

"President Musharraf has all the qualities that a great leader should possess," he was quoted as saying by state-run APP news agency.

To a question, he said: "It is my country, and I will serve it to the best of my capabilities and energy to bring a good name to it. We live here as brothers. It never occurred to my mind that I belonged to a religion other than Islam."

This dude is the first Hindu cadet in the Pakistan army and this is what he said! Tell me how many loyal muslims do you have totally crazed about India almost to the limit of fanaticism like you guys are? Well we have Hindus, Sikhs and Christians like these in Pakistan!

Only last week my Sikh freind from Lahore was telling me about how he was treated like a celebrity when he went to Pakistan this time and how people were inviting him to their house and were very freindly just because he was a Sikh! He said that people gave him special treatment because he was Sikh and said Indians spread this sort of crap only so that they can divide us and bring us apart... What would you say to that Bhangra? He said that being from minorities today was a boon and he also was kidding around about me changing my name to a non-muslim name just to get preference in matters! He said a muslim provided the money that his family used to build a shrine! He also said that no one in the history of Pakistan has done more for minorities than Musharraf (This is the same dude who slapped an indian on his bulging face for spreading similar bullsh*t!)

On Sunday, when I was enjoying my weekend with my friends in Alhamra, my friend told me an interesting story about a Police Sub-Inspector who is a Sikh and has become a celebrity since the start of his duty.

My friend told me that he met him and heard him claiming that Lahorites are really warm prople. They say Salam and Sat Sari Kaal and even some of them hug him..

He said, "I've been posted here to lessen the traffic but the traffic gets jammed just because of me!"
Metroblogging Lahore: Sikh traffic warden becomes celebrity!

Ever head of this? Talks about Gulab Singh the Sikh traffic inspector who has become famous and respected in Lahore! I talked about him in my previous posts too!

This post is a slap on the face of those who think that Pakistan is not secular and that minorities are treated in Pakistan as they are in India! My whole family in India is unhappy and I have forsaken the country ever since I witnessed the attitudes of the people towards me just because of my religion! Secularism is how minorities view the nation involved and see their treatment! It is known that minorities (especially muslims) are unhappy with the discrimination and unequal treatment in India and we all know what these families have to go through every single day!

and where was I talking about specifically you? Reread what I said, and understand why I put quotes on "you guyz".
I noted that but I don't think I was one of the "guyz" you mentioned about.I wasn't preaching was I?
It was to indicate that it is in general way regarding what Pakistanis and Bangladeshi generally say?
oh,I get what you meant 'you guyz'.

about the sex education part,I was merely curious.there was quite a coverage on this by the media and I wanted to hear something regarding this from Indians themselves.

Dimension yaar, we've already admitted that Pakistan is secular heaven and India is the home of racism and discrimination. Now don't rub it in man!! Have some mercy on our egos!!

Dimension yaar, we've already admitted that Pakistan is secular heaven and India is the home of racism and discrimination. Now don't rub it in man!! Have some mercy on our egos!!

Have you now? Then i must congratulate you...

Well done, thats the spirit!:enjoy: You should do that often you know! Well anyway I always knew that I was right! Its just become a habit like its an Indian habit to blame others for their faults its a Pakistani habit to be right all the time... :D Its a Pakistani thing to be right so don't worry about it...

This dude is the first Hindu cadet in the Pakistan army and this is what he said! Tell me how many loyal muslims do you have totally crazed about India almost to the limit of fanaticism like you guys are? Well we have Hindus, Sikhs and Christians like these in Pakistan!

heres a list for you mate ,,,

List of Gallantry Award winners
Submitted by kashif on Sun, 01/28/2007 - 00:21.

Not a complete list:

Param Vir Chakra

Company Havildar Major Abdul Hamid, (4 Grenadiers)

Maha Vir Chakra

Mohammed Ismail: 1947-48 Operation
Lt.Col Salim Caleb: 1965 Indo Pak War
Brig. Mohammed Usman: Indo-Pakistan War

Ashok Chakra
The Ashok Chakra is awarded for valour, courageous action or self-sacrifice away from the battlefield. It is the peace time equivalent of the Param Vir Chakra and is awarded for the "most conspicuous bravery or some daring or pre-eminent valour or self-sacrifice" other than in the face of the enemy.

Vir Chakra

Kirti Chakra
Kirti Chakra is awarded for valor, courageous action or self-sacrifice away from the battlefield. It is the peacetime equivalent of the Maha Vir Chakra. It is second in order of precedence of peacetime gallantry awards.

2007: Mohd. Shan Ahmed (posthumous) was posted as Cash Overseer at post office Jhansi. On 26 December, 2005, resisted looting of cash and in the attempt succumbed to fatal injuries inflicted by armed miscreants. He belonged to Jhansi (UP).

Shaurya Chakra
The Shaurya Chakra is the third level award for gallantry away from the battlefield and by far the nearest equivalent of the Vir Chakra Award for Peacetime.

2007:
Rifleman Raiece Ahmad Ganaie, Jammy & Kashmir Light Infantry/50 Rashtriya Rifles

2006:
Havildar Mohammad Maroof: 23 Rajput Regiment,
Havildar Abrahim: Jammu And Kashmir Light Infantry/47 Rashtriya Rifles
Rifleman Riyaz Ahmad Bhat: Assam Regiment/35 Rashtriya Rifles

Bar to Sena Medal (gallantry)

Sena Medal (gallantry)

2007:
Captain Anas Ahmad: 19 Kumaon Regiment
Lance Naik Mehmood Shah: 3 Jammu and Kashmir Light Infantry
Sepoy Mohd Sharief: 159 Infantry Batallion (TA)(H&G) Dogra, 23 Rashtriya Rifles
Sepoy Jabir Khan: Mechanised Infantry/9 Rashtriya Rifles
Rifleman Gohar Ali Khan: Jammu & Kashmir Light Infantry/19 Rashtriya Rifles
Rifleman Mohammad Sayed Mantoo: Jammu & Kashmir Fiels/18 Rashtriya Rifles
Rifleman Abdul Rahim Dar: 162 Infantry Battalion (TA) JAK LI/14 Rashtriya Rifles
Rifleman Nazir Ahmad Wani: 162 Infantry Battalion (TA) JAK LI/14 Rashtriya Rifles
Rifleman Md Ibrahim Khan: 33 Assam Rifles

2006:
Company Havildar Major Mohammad Ashraf Sheikh: 22 Maratha Light Infantry.
Lance Naik Farooq Ahmad Rather: 20 Jammu And Kashmir Rifles

your are gloating over the fact that pakistani army inducted its first "hindu" soldier in about 60 years ,,,

heres what patriotic Indian Muslims have achieved for our country ,,,, so much for the "Tell me how many loyal muslims do you have totally crazed about India almost to the limit of fanaticism like you guys are? " comment !! :|

@ Topic :How secular, really, is India?

well we are a country in which we tolerate scum bag politicians who make defaming and blasphemous statements about the "god" of the majority community(( Hindus)) "Lord. Rama" and gets away with it ....

i really wouldnt feel the same would be tolerated in Pakistan ((which i a proclaimed Theocracy )) ,, if any insane person for that matter make derogatory remarks about Prophet. Muhammed. (( peace be upon him ))

the situation in India isnt really as bad as it seems to you guys ,,,

heres a list for you mate ,,,

your are gloating over the fact that pakistani army inducted its first "hindu" soldier in about 60 years ,,,

heres what patriotic Indian Muslims have achieved for our country ,,,, so much for the "Tell me how many loyal muslims do you have totally crazed about India almost to the limit of fanaticism like you guys are? " comment !! :|

@ Topic :How secular, really, is India?

well we are a country in which we tolerate scum bag politicians who make defaming and blasphemous statements about the "god" of the majority community(( Hindus)) "Lord. Rama" and gets away with it ....

i really wouldnt feel the same would be tolerated in Pakistan ((which i a proclaimed Theocracy )) ,, if any insane person for that matter make derogatory remarks about Prophet. Muhammed. (( peace be upon him ))

the situation in India isnt really as bad as it seems to you guys ,,,

True, there are some loyal muslims in India but there are too few... every muslim of India that I know is not as loyal as the Hindu population! My cousins were supporting Pakistan in the cricket match of India and Pakistan! Many of my family members say they made a mistake by staying in India as they are suffering discrimination ever since that decision to stay... they see Pakistan as an escape!

Also find out if it was pure necessity that made these people join the army or was it loyalty! Those are 2 different things! And ask these muslims if they are totally mad about India and support all senseless policies such as Indias stand on Kashmir... Not even the most loyal muslims in India support Indias stand on Kashmir and the treatment of people there! So thats what I am talking about!

These people sit in the exams but this was the first one who got through. Thing is we have about 1.2% Hindus which is too few! Only a few of them actually want to join the army... so its not really a trend with Hindus to join the army! I'm saying that the opportunity was there before as well but Hindus did not manage to get through...

True, there are some loyal muslims in India but there are too few... every muslim of India that I know is not as loyal as the Hindu population! My cousins were supporting Pakistan in the cricket match of India and Pakistan! Many of my family members say they made a mistake by staying in India as they are suffering discrimination ever since that decision to stay... they see Pakistan as an escape!

well ,, we indians are better off without such Muslim Indians who cheer for another country ,,,

and if they see Pakistan as their saviour ,,, as an escape ,, whats holding them back in India ??? if its so dreadful ....
India was and is a free country and the constitution *has* given the freedom of choice to all Citizens irrespective of religion ...

If they so despise India ,,,, they should leave it right away and go to any country which will accept them !!!

we are better off with patriotic muslims like Dr.A.P.J.Abdul.Kalam , and even budding cricketers lime irfan pathan , zaheer khan , wasim jaffer who are not ashamed to be called Indians but infact are proud of it ....

Also find out if it was pure necessity that made these people join the army or was it loyalty! Those are 2 different things! And ask these muslims if they are totally mad about India and support all senseless policies such as Indias stand on Kashmir... Not even the most loyal muslims in India support Indias stand on Kashmir and the treatment of people there! So thats what I am talking about!

:D

how old are you mate ?? @ "Also find out if it was pure necessity that made these people join the army or was it loyalty! "

do you realise that the Param Vir Chakra is the highest military award given out in India !!!

heres information about this gallant Indian soldier(late) Company Havildar Major Abdul Hamid
Company Quarter Master Havildar Abdul Hamid was born on 1 July 1933, in Uttar Pradesh. He was enrolled in the 4 Grenadiers on 27 December 1954. During his Army service he earned the Sainya Seva Medal with Clasp J&K, the Samar Seva Medal and the Raksha Medal. During the 1965 Indo-Pak War, 4 Indian Division was entrusted with a two-fold responsibility - capture Pak territory east of Ichhogil Canal and contain possible enemy attack on Kasur-Khem Karan axis. The 4th Indian Division succeeded in reaching Ichhogil but the powerful Pakistani offensive forced it to fall back on Asal Uttar. The 4 Indian Division settled here to meet the enemy assault.

In the new defence plan of the Division, 4 Grenadiers occupied a vital area ahead of Chima village on the Khem Karan-Bhikhiwind road. A firm hold on this area was considered essential to sustain the divisional plan of defence. On Spetember 8th night, the enemy made repeated probing attacks on Grenadiers positions but was frustrated in all the attempts. The most serious threat, however, developed when the enemy attacked with a regiment of Patton tanks at 0800 hours on September 10th. The attack was preceded by intense artillery shelling so much so that every yard of ground occupied by the battalion was littered by a shell.

By 0900 hours, the enemy tanks had penetrated the forward company positions. At this critical juncture, Hamid was commanding a recoilless gun detachment. Seeing the gravity of the situation, he moved out to a flank with his gun mounted on a jeep. Intense enemy shelling and tank fire did not deter him. From his new position, he knocked out the leading enemy tank with accurate fire. Then he changed his position and knocked out another enemy tank. By this time the enemy who had spotted his position brought down concentrated machine gun and high explosive fire on him.

But he kept on firing. As he fired to hit yet another enemy tank, he was mortally wounded by a high explosive shell. Throughout this action, CQMH Hamid inspired his comrades to put up a gallant fight to beat off the enemy tank assault. His sustained act of bravery and disregard for personal safety, in the face of constant enemy fire, were a shining example, not only to his unit but to the whole division and were in the highest traditions of the Indian Army. Company Quarter Master Havildar Abdul Hamid was honoured with the highest wartime gallantry medal, Param Vir Chakra, posthumously. Jai Hind!! Jai Jawan!!
do you even realize that most of the awards that i have listed there are "posthumus" awards ,,,, means that all those "Muslim" Indians gave up their lives for their Motherland (India) ,,,, which they then selves had adopted ,,,, and gave up their lives protecting them from very own Pakistan ,,,,

if what you were suggesting were to be true ,,, they would not die fighting for India ,,, they would either join hands with Pakistan Army or run away and desert the army ,,,,

but NO they didnt ,,,,, and i am proud of my fellow country men !!!! irrespective of their religion .... the fact that so many of them were muslims ,,, even strengthens my resolve for Indian Hindu-Muslim brotherhood and nation building ....

Oh you and your family....enough already....

Of course....I should have guessed.....all the muslims in the Indian army join because of desperation when they hate India actually.
In Pakistan however, the FIRST hindu and FIRST sikh...after 60 years....joined out of love for their islamic homeland!! How touching and what irrefutable proof of the secularism of the islamic dictatorship of Pakistan.

FYI....there are lakhs of muslims in Indian army...and each army cantonment has a mazjid if you care to visit one. The Indian army is one of the most secular organizations in the world. It is a shining example of how the people of India, high caste and low caste, hindu and muslim, can work together in harmony and serve the motherland.

Sadly Dimension, the concept of secularism is lost on you.....

These people sit in the exams but this was the first one who got through. Thing is we have about 1.2% Hindus which is too few! Only a few of them actually want to join the army... so its not really a trend with Hindus to join the army! I'm saying that the opportunity was there before as well but Hindus did not manage to get through...

Wat? You think any hindu will join the Islamic army of Pakistan? I don't think so.
The proof? It took 60 years to get your first hindu.....

If PA got a few hindus every year, you could use that argument. However, the complete absence of anyone but muslims (and mostly Punjabis I might add) for 60 years makes the Pakistani army anything but secular.

well ,, we indians are better off without such Muslim Indians who cheer for another country ,,,

and if they see Pakistan as their saviour ,,, as an escape ,, whats holding them back in India ??? if its so dreadful ....
India was and is a free country and the constitution *has* given the freedom of choice to all Citizens irrespective of religion ...

If they so despise India ,,,, they should leave it right away and go to any country which will accept them !!!

we are better off with patriotic muslims like Dr.A.P.J.Abdul.Kalam , and even budding cricketers lime irfan pathan , zaheer khan , wasim jaffer who are not ashamed to be called Indians but infact are proud of it ....

Well they did'nt before! This is the result of the biases and discrimination they feel they suffer in India!

Not all of them do... some of them do! My cousin shifted to Karachi and works at Ala chemicals... my uncle will do the same soon! The others are unhappy about the treatment that they recieve but bot to the extent that they want to shift. They say what is done is done but are totally discontent with Hindus being facoured in every aspect of their lives and the police being pro-hindu...

Some muslims in India do start to despise India, yeah but why don't you people see the reason for it! If you treat them well than would they do the same? We have muslims from India who come to Pakistan and they tell about how the government betrayed them in not delivering food and shelter to them despite promises while they fulfilled the Hindu groups needs which were already better off than them! These poor people are simply not given a chance in India to move to a better standard of living! Please remember that there is always a source of discontention! Those muslims who do despise India would not do so if they were treated equally and their promises not ignored!

So you are admitting that India does not accept muslims as its citizens? All i am saying is that if you treat them well they will think of themselves as Indians but there are many people who shift from India to Pakistan constantly... they definately must have felt some sorta discrimination which makes them do so...

Yeah but to have such muslims you must treat them well and accept them... but unfortunately the old attitudes prevail in India and they aren't letting you destroy this huge gap that exists between the two groups!

how old are you mate ?? @ "Also find out if it was pure necessity that made these people join the army or was it loyalty! "

do you realise that the Param Vir Chakra is the highest military award given out in India !!!

heres information about this gallant Indian soldier(late) Company Havildar Major Abdul Hamid

I know... but all muslims aren't that loyal to India! I don't dispute the fact that the soldiers that did get this honour got it because of their loyalty but not all muslims are like that!!! A poor muslim farmer would join the army not out of loyalty but just to move on and make a better living...

do you even realize that most of the awards that i have listed there are "posthumus" awards ,,,, means that all those "Muslim" Indians gave up their lives for their Motherland (India) ,,,, which they then selves had adopted ,,,, and gave up their lives protecting them from very own Pakistan ,,,,

if what you were suggesting were to be true ,,, they would not die fighting for India ,,, they would either join hands with Pakistan Army or run away and desert the army ,,,,

but NO they didnt ,,,,, and i am proud of my fellow country men !!!! irrespective of their religion .... the fact that so many of them were muslims ,,, even strengthens my resolve for Indian Hindu-Muslim brotherhood and nation building ....

True... so what am i supposed to do? You are talking like the whole of India is made of patriotic muslims... man why do you think so many muslims shift to Pakistan? my whole family is there... do you think they go around telling everyone that they don't like the way India is being run and want it changed and that they feel discrimination and bias... no way man cauz they're afraid that fanatics will not let them live! This is usually what muslims discuss only when they are with each other cauz they know that Hindus won't be impressed with this!

Huh? Are you trying to invent stuff just to support your theories? Did I say that all of them are loyal to Pakistan? I was saying that due to the unfair treatment and favouring of Hindus in matters of Politics, emplyment, education etc. muslims in India feel discontent and unhappy! Now this may not be the case with all muslims... There are more than 130 million muslims in India remember. But most of the muslims that I know feel the same way and see many laws as against them! They see themselves as ignored and with no real political power.

Good to see that you are proud of them rather than despising them like your other freinds here! Its good that you want to accept them rather than throw them away... Only problem in India is that the old attitudes still prevail and muslims are always seen as sorta not belonging there and some of you guys wanna throw them out!

This dude is the first Hindu cadet in the Pakistan army and this is what he said! Tell me how many loyal muslims do you have totally crazed about India almost to the limit of fanaticism like you guys are? Well we have Hindus, Sikhs and Christians like these in Pakistan! !

Whats there to be said after this. It took 60 years to induct one Hindu into your 'holier than god' Pakistani army.

Whats there to be said after this. It took 60 years to induct one Hindu into your 'holier than god' Pakistani army.

Bull even India had more Muslims in forces but they are not being trusted and few months back there as news.
Muslim on duty were removed from some government places.
I guess it was about parliament i think .

:hitwall: Dude they could sit in the exams all along! No one passed with great marks! Why can't you comprehend the fact that we have 1.2% Hindus in Pakistan and not all of them go for the army!!! We have barely a million Hindus and this was last year not this year! The satge of the first cadet is gone! There are more Hindu cadets now! Such an opportunist.. I wonder how your parents manage to deal with you :disagree:

Are you drunk or is this the usual Pakistanophobia that is striking you? There are thousands of christians and many Sikhs in the Pakistani army extremely loyal to Pakistan in our "holier than god army". Please discard the rage you feel for losing Pakistan... i know that you are only trying to be yourself but try to be different once in awhile...

Actually i think this was written about you and your war-mongering forefathers:

Anti-Pakistani sentiment involves xenophobia, particularly dislike, grievance, suspicion, dehumanization, prejudice, intimidation, fear, and/or hostility towards the Pakistani people, Pakistani nation and/or Pakistani culture. Sometimes the term Pakistanophobia is also used

Sentiments against Pakistan are viewed by some as commonplace in parts of South Asia, This sentiment was common in Bangladesh for a long period of time due to the 1971 War.Today it's mainly found in India

The relentless Persecution of Hindus and the execution of Guru Teg Bahadur a Sikh religious figure by Muslims historically associated with Pakistan makes much for the origins of anti-islam sentiment though many sikhs and hindus havent moved on from the past. India has anti pakistan sentiment because of the dispute over the control of kashmir region. India and pakistan are arch rivals and have fought four wars over the kashmir issue. Many anti pakistan movies have been made in Bollywood over the years trying to capitalize on the anti pakistan sentiment prevalent among Indian masses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom