What's new

How should Pakistanis view the Mughals?

The average Pakistani (non-mohajir) can be easily distinguished from the average Indian. I have lived in the West for many years, everyone realizes this, even Indians.

And no one has to be Nordic Aryan to be better than this:
_85319913_poop_protest.jpg
all those papers have a map of BD printed on em.

You sh*t on printed BD, millions of Bangladeshis in India sh*t on real India. :lol:
we've made concentration camps

many more are under construction all over Assam, WB etc

nobody even knows what goes on there ;)

we've made concentration camps

many more are under construction all over Assam, WB etc

nobody even knows what goes on there ;)

A little too late to hold them Assam or WB, no? They're all over India now, busy fuc*ing your women and making better quality humans. In the long run it's good for your nation. ;);)

A little too late to hold them Assam or WB, no? They're all over India now, busy fuc*ing your women and making better quality humans. In the long run it's good for your nation. ;);)
hardly, they're in the filthiest of slums peddling low quality ganja and their AIDS (and worse) addled women selling themselves for a daal roti meal.

The democratic principles of the Pakistan movement offers the Pakistani identity a wealth much greater than Mughals or mightier than the English crown.
Please expound on this. What does the moment etc offer that we can add to our identity.

Please expound on this. What does the moment etc offer that we can add to our identity.

Democracy is the lingua franca of the established modern society. Pakistan has the privilege to be a country formed on the basis of democracy and the Islamic fundamentals that crown it.

The coming together of different nations of British India to form one super nation through democratic movement puts Pakistanis at a significant advantage over rest of the nations of the world. The concept of Millet, a super nation is one of the brightest example of human thought in a social abstract.

I do not like them,

Reason is i do not like kingship, nor any king, same i do not like shariah.

But i like democracy, even it is failed, still better.

In democracy, we give vote and elect someone to rule.

Not commenting on your take or taste... but translating.

Instead, of backing yourself or your kin... You'd back a random shyster, telling you what you like to hear, skilled in artful deception only seeking to govern you and your kind on someone else's dime to legislate your affairs! Makes sense...

A popularity contest that divides and pits brother against brother, breaks familial ties and is corrosive to core... peddling populism and/fascism... in essence whichever way the winds are blowing. You choose your own poison. The original right and left were essentially those who supported the established order vs. those who peddled a more anarchic(progressive) approach. In essence dividing public opinion to get their way to power.

Vs.

Your natural and intrinsic values of kinship and comaraderie. One of cooperation, not that it hasn't been achieved but it's much more prominent cousin, the self centered and egoistic. Every single empire ruled on such and every single fell on such. They lifted their own! Sometimes for mutual peace other times for mutual foe.

So, which is the real democracy... one which binds you with your brother or pulls you apart on fiction, innuendo, theater and ideologies?

Not commenting on your take or taste... but translating.

Instead, of backing yourself or your kin... You'd back a random shyster, telling you what you like to hear, skilled in artful deception only seeking to govern you and your kind on someone else's dime to legislate your affairs! Makes sense...

A popularity contest that divides and pits brother against brother, breaks familial ties and is corrosive to core... peddling populism and/fascism... in essence whichever way the winds are blowing. You choose your own poison. The original right and left were essentially those who supported the established order vs. those who peddled a more anarchic(progressive) approach. In essence dividing public opinion to get their way to power.

Vs.

Your natural and intrinsic values of kinship and comaraderie. One of cooperation, not that it hasn't been achieved but it's much more prominent cousin, the self centered and egoistic. Every single empire ruled on such and every single fell on such. They lifted their own! Sometimes for mutual peace other times for mutual foe.

So, which is the real democracy... one which binds you with your brother or pulls you apart on fiction, innuendo, theater and ideologies?

Just to elaborate,
What is the essence of democratizing society and economy?
I know that it is just a popular opinion that oh, democracy is best of the worst, or all the rest out there...
So let put it to test.
Why have the democracies been able to consolidate indeed regulate the concentration of wealth into a tiny minority... In fact preserve it for generations?
The social and economic divide is palpable.
The answer lies in dividing public opinion in bite size pieces, none connected with other to effectuate a change or result. A need, desire in fact actively seeking and pushing wedge issues down the throats of many... the more the merrier. Because this will conveniently distract pressing and real issues... bunched individually in convenient and bite size pieces, none propel real change, in turn better manage, demonize and scapegoat.
I could go on... but that isn't the subject at hand but neither was your post...

Moving on...

The Tatars of Russia are very mongoloid looking, mixed with European blood. So are the Turkic speaking people of Central Asia, including Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan etc.
It isn't that simple man. Many Turkics, you would easily confuse em with Mongols and many look entirely different. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

hardly, they're in the filthiest of slums peddling low quality ganja

That's what I just said, they're sh*tting in INDIA (the filthiest of slums). You buy low quality that's your problem.

and their AIDS (and worse) addled women selling themselves for a daal roti meal.

Yeah it's not California. They have to make do with Indian women.

Last edited:
Belittling Mughals is pretty dumb if you happen to be a Muslim. Without their forced conversion strategy, there would be no Pakistan and Bangladesh. And Hindu India would not have 350 million Muslims
200w.gif

@Areesh , these pagans just don't get it, do they?

Last edited:
Pakistan should ask for reparations from Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia. If not they should invade them both, plunder them and make their women into sex slaves.

Atleast the British built the railways, army, governance and facilitated in the creation of Pakistan.
Typical secularist.
British r*ped, looted and plundered.
Yet you still bend over for them.
Mughals, Dehli sultanate, Umayyad’s, Rashidun and all the other Muslim dynasties who any part of the subcontinent actually contributed and developed the continent.
Aurangzeb R.H. made the subcontinent into a superpower that accounted for 25% of the world gdp.
While your fav British killed, r*ped and stole $45 trillion + from the subcontinent just for them to give you peanuts which they charged high premiums for in the form of heavy taxes.
Muslim empires developed the subcontinent and brought wealth and prosperity while your favourites brought death and destruction.

You guys truly at disgusting. You turn people who made you slaves into your hero’s. I mean what did I expect from a desi kemalist.

Your idol was a dirty dog and slave of the west. No wonder why you emulate his mentality.

It's not BS. The condition was when they raided villages was either convert or be taken as a slave or death. It was not spread peacefully. The amount of cope on this is ridiculous. There was an INVASION my friend. Many died. Our women and young girls became their sex slaves. Raped and forced to carry their children. This all happened.

When we discuss history we must speak truthfully otherwise you become a revisionist hinduvita and they do the same with their history after also destroying cultures and religions around them.
Firstly, don’t confuse your dirty pagan practices with Muslims. Islam was spread because the pagans of the subcontinent were enlightened.
But even if we agree to what you said, Alhamdulillah they civilized my pagan ancestors.
A backward people like the people that inhabitant the subcontinent pre Islam needed a bit of civilization.

You need to go learn history again.
Or else we know how to bring desi pagan kemalists in line just like the great Muslims empires brought our pagan ancestors in line.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom