What's new

How should Pakistanis view the Mughals?

With the creation of Pakistan, all forms of foreign interventions in history should be seen as negative and studied objectively in school. We are 5000 years old, IVC, Meluhha, many local kingdoms, our history is rich.

Pakistan was supposed to be a 1st world secular developed state not this 3rd world extremist banana celebrating its slave masters. 10 years ago the army were giving their missiles the names of Afghan rulers. Its a clown world show in Pakistan :lol:

This entire forced conversion nonsense is a cringe coping mechanism that has been refuted time and time again.

Modern-day Pakistan became Muslim majority far before the arrival of the Mughals.

If forced conversion was a "strategy" employed by these Muslim dynasties. Their core territories and power base of Delhi and the Cow-belt region (now epicenter of Hindu nationalism) would be overwhelmingly Muslim today, not their fringe border regions of Bengal and the Indus region.
I alluded to this in my first days here on this forum. The Indians and their Pakistani ethno fucks backers went quiet.

How should Pakistanis view the Mughals?

Ask Abdullah Bhatti, Khushal Khan Khattak and Shah Inayat.

Recommend this Insta highlight from @AncientPakistan

ancientpakistan_2346191711529022384.jpg

Didn't Babur claim Timur legacy?
Timur was the grandfather of the Timurid sultan, astronomer and mathematician Ulugh Beg, who ruled Central Asia from 1411 to 1449, and the great-great-great-grandfather of Babur (1483–1530), founder of the Mughal Empire, which then ruled almost all of the Indian subcontinent.

Timur had mix ancestry, from Turkfied Mongolian tribes while her decent in next 200-300 years (babur) were from Turkic tribes. 800 years ago central Asian tribes were small and intermixing. Turkic tribes are all over Central Asia and Russia, China, Pakistan all the way to Anatolia.

Timur was the grandfather of the Timurid sultan, astronomer and mathematician Ulugh Beg, who ruled Central Asia from 1411 to 1449, and the great-great-great-grandfather of Babur (1483–1530), founder of the Mughal Empire, which then ruled almost all of the Indian subcontinent.

Timur had mix ancestry, from Turkfied Mongolian tribes while her decent in next 200-300 years (babur) were from Turkic tribes. 800 years ago central Asian tribes were small and intermixing. Turkic tribes are all over Central Asia and Russia, China, Pakistan all the way to Anatolia.

You know Timujin has 16 million descendants. So it wasn't an astronomical odds to be related to the Mongol horde.

I thought Pakistanis were descendants of Arabs, Moghuls, Persians and Turks.

I am glad that Pakistanis are claiming to be Hindus these days.

Hindu is a corruption of the term Hindi/Sindhi. It is an ethnic/racial identifier of the people of West Punjab - Sindh. Hindu was never used to identify people's religion before British era. You have nothing to be glad about, you do not belong to Hind, you are a dark tropical inhabitant of jungle land that claims other people's identity because it doesn't have it's own.

Hindu is a corruption of the term Hindi/Sindhi. It is an ethnic/racial identifier of the people of West Punjab - Sindh. Hindu was never used to identify people's religion before British era. You have nothing to be glad about, you do not belong to Hind, you are a dark tropical inhabitant of jungle land that claims other people's identity because it doesn't have it's own.
Saar we Bakistanis are real Nordic Aryans we not ganguz.

download.jpeg

I see that some nationalists have divided opinions on Mughals

Pashtuns tribes of Pakistan were clearly in conflict with Mughals- that whole Pashto language of the jinns thing

Punjab I would say it's complicated on one hand we historically celebrated fights against the Mughals ( folk Vaar ballods, my grandpa had a collection dk where they are now)

On the other hand a bunch of Mughal Generals, wazirs, prime ministers, administrators, governor's came from the region

In my experience muhajjir populace consider Mughals as their own in every sense of the word to the point in the early decades of Pakistan, as a state for Muslims of South Asia we were supposed to be a successor state to the Mughals (like how Russian czars were to the Romans or Byzantines were to the Romans - it's not exactly a new concept but we're a republic not an empire, so I'd discourage people to think along those lines)

What "kinda" relationship should we have as a people, country with Mughals?
@M. Sarmad @hydrabadi_arab
Mughals were external invaders who fought both Indegenous Indian Muslims and Hindus for their colonial enterprise. When victorious they would create pyramid of decapitated heads and had no qualms about it.

Last edited:
The average Pakistani (non-mohajir) can be easily distinguished from the average Indian. I have lived in the West for many years, everyone realizes this, even Indians.

And no one has to be Nordic Aryan to be better than this:
_85319913_poop_protest.jpg
Absolutely right saar. We master race saar. We are inheritors of IVC. But saar we beg Gangus for medical visas and free treatment saar.

images (27).jpeg

I do not like them,

Reason is i do not like kingship, nor any king, same i do not like shariah.

But i like democracy, even it is failed, still better.

In democracy, we give vote and elect someone to rule.

We master race saar.

Do you realize that the master race living among you, the Brahmins, came from Pakistan? Brahmins everywhere in India are genetically distinct from the local people, as in 'Punjabi-shifted'. Brahmins are genetically in between Pakistanis and native Gangus. Certainly they must have migrated to ganguland from Punjab (and screwed local gangu women initially) and must have given great importance to their racial difference with the natives for them to maintain super endogamy for next 3000 years. If you respect the sentiment of your highest caste, then maybe you too should see Pakistanis as genetically superior.

Check this out - publicly available genetic data proves the above:

1681715334967.png

Can't argue against science can you?

Do you realize that the master race living among you, the Brahmins, came from Pakistan? Brahmins everywhere in India are genetically distinct from the local people, as in 'Punjabi-shifted'. Brahmins are genetically in between Pakistanis and native Gangus. Certainly they must have migrated to ganguland from Punjab (and screwed local gangu women initially) and must have given great importance to their racial difference with the natives for them to maintain super endogamy for next 3000 years. If you respect the sentiment of your highest caste, then maybe you too should see Pakistanis as genetically superior.

Check this out - publicly available genetic data proves the above:

View attachment 925101

Can't argue against science can you?
Ok saar. Pak Punjabi master race ftw saar. Phull sapport
images (28).jpeg

Indian guy started insulting us by saying we consider ourselves to be Nordic race when no one ever said that like stop man, stop being cringe AF

And than Bangladeshi dude took the bait and is entrapping himself into this absolutely silly, BS argument

Bhai maaf kardo, tum dono quome hamari jaan chor do, khuda kaa waasta hai
band-karo-hath-jod-ke-mai-modi-sahab.gif

Indian guy started insulting us by saying we consider ourselves to be Nordic race when no one ever said that like stop man, stop being cringe AF

And than Bangladeshi dude took the bait and is entrapping himself into this absolutely silly, BS argument

Bhai maaf kardo, tum dono quome hamari jaan chor do, khuda kaa waasta hai
View attachment 925104
No.
Not until an Afghan has given his 2 cents

Back
Top Bottom