What's new

How should Pakistanis view the Mughals?

Typical secularist.
British r*ped, looted and plundered.
Yet you still bend over for them.
Mughals, Dehli sultanate, Umayyad’s, Rashidun and all the other Muslim dynasties who any part of the subcontinent actually contributed and developed the continent.
Aurangzeb R.H. made the subcontinent into a superpower that accounted for 25% of the world gdp.
While your fav British killed, r*ped and stole $45 trillion + from the subcontinent just for them to give you peanuts which they charged high premiums for in the form of heavy taxes.
Muslim empires developed the subcontinent and brought wealth and prosperity while your favourites brought death and destruction.

You guys truly at disgusting. You turn people who made you slaves into your hero’s. I mean what did I expect from a desi kemalist.

Your idol was a dirty dog and slave of the west. No wonder why you emulate his mentality.
You pretend to ignore brutality and suffering of your people and thinks just because they were a different religion at the time they are not one of yours. Even Arabs didn't reject their pagans after Islam and incorporated their customs and shifted prayer direction to Mecca to accommodate their cultural heritage and here you are throwing away 5000 years of history to appease your master.

I never said the British were good, they were also invaders but they added more value than Arabs and Mughal invaders. Your GDP claim is pointless, the average person did not benefit and when the Mughals were finished, Pakistan looked 500 years more primitive than Britain.

Dahir like Ranjit was son of soil.
And both are burning in their graves right now. Their destination is the same, hell.

You are a beaten down abused dog who suffers from stockholm syndrome and pretends to ignore brutality and suffering of your people and thinks just because they were a different religion at the time they are not one of yours. Even Arabs didn't reject their pagans after Islam and incorporated their customs and shifted prayer direction to Mecca to accommodate their cultural heritage and here you are throwing away 5000 years of history to appease your master.

I never said the British were good, they were also invaders but they added more value than Arabs and Mughal invaders. Your GDP claim is pointless, the average person did not benefit and when the Mughals were finished, Pakistan looked 500 years more primitive than Britain.
It’s actually you who suffers from Stockholm syndrome. Muslim empires brought Justice and civilized a backward nation that believed certain castes were subhumans.
There’s no point in me discussing this with an atheist. Delusions are common in people like you.
Why don’t you move to a jungle in Africa so you can live life how you ancestors use to live? Cuz don’t you atheists believe you originated from monkeys. Why start history from just before Islam? Why not raise awareness on the brutal massacres your monkey ancestors committed on one another?

Maybe if you cope harder your breed might get some ghairat in you in the next update.

Last edited:

Are you Anglo or mixed or dare I say an indian?

And both are burning in their graves right now. Their destination is the same, hell.

It’s actually you who suffers from Stockholm syndrome. Muslim empires brought Justice and civilized a backward nation that believed certain castes were subhumans.
There’s no point in me discussing this with an atheist. Delusions are common in people like you.
Why don’t you move to a jungle in Africa so you can live life how you ancestors use to live? Cuz don’t you atheists believe you originated from monkeys. Why start history from just before Islam? Why not raise awareness on the brutal massacres your monkey ancestors committed on one another?

Maybe if you cope harder your breed might get some ghairat in you in the next update.
Ask him about his thoughts on Jesus lol

Typical secularist.
British r*ped, looted and plundered.
Yet you still bend over for them.
Mughals, Dehli sultanate, Umayyad’s, Rashidun and all the other Muslim dynasties who any part of the subcontinent actually contributed and developed the continent.
Aurangzeb R.H. made the subcontinent into a superpower that accounted for 25% of the world gdp.
While your fav British killed, r*ped and stole $45 trillion + from the subcontinent just for them to give you peanuts which they charged high premiums for in the form of heavy taxes.
Muslim empires developed the subcontinent and brought wealth and prosperity while your favourites brought death and destruction.

You guys truly at disgusting. You turn people who made you slaves into your hero’s. I mean what did I expect from a desi kemalist.

Your idol was a dirty dog and slave of the west. No wonder why you emulate his mentality.

Firstly, don’t confuse your dirty pagan practices with Muslims. Islam was spread because the pagans of the subcontinent were enlightened.
But even if we agree to what you said, Alhamdulillah they civilized my pagan ancestors.
A backward people like the people that inhabitant the subcontinent pre Islam needed a bit of civilization.

You need to go learn history again.
Or else we know how to bring desi pagan kemalists in line just like the great Muslims empires brought our pagan ancestors in line.

I’m not gonna lie, he doesn’t sound like a Muslim Pakistani at all. Sounds like an Indian.

“Forced conversions”

Mughals were the most lenient Muslim empire to have existed.
Had the Mughals been anything like any of the other Muslim empires in history, the subcontinent would be 90%+ Muslims.
And no this does not prove forced conversions. What it proves is that Mughal rulers like Akbar had created his own cult and religion and many Mughal rulers didn’t enforce Sharia in whole. Instead they did whatever they pleased like marrying Hindu women and came up with un Islamic practices which weakened the ability of Muslims to give Dawah and mass guide the subcontinent under the protection and guidance of a Muslim empire.
Mughals were still a Muslim empire and better than no Muslim empire, but their faults are a big reason why Hindus are still majority in the subcontinent.

Y’all should praise Mughals for this.

Ah yes the typical claim of Indus were all pagans just like Arabs pre Islam.

People of Indus were not just Hindus, some had roots in zoroastrianism, buddhism, jainism, christianity. Some of us were monotheists long before the Arabs. We would have formed our own version of monotheism instead of cosplaying as Arabs and thinking battle of badr is our history :lol:

Are you Anglo or mixed or dare I say an indian?

Ask him about his thoughts on Jesus lol
I’m not gonna lie, he doesn’t sound like a Muslim Pakistani at all. Sounds like an Indian.
Yeah. He’s a desi kemalist living in Turkey. He probably sold his deen to missionaries there in exchange for a visa.

Ah yes the typical claim of Indus were all pagans just like Arabs pre Islam.

People of Indus were not just Hindus, some had roots in zoroastrianism, buddhism, jainism, christianity. Some of us were monotheists long before the Arabs. We would have formed our own version of monotheism instead of cosplaying as Arabs and thinking battle of badr is our history :lol:
Every religion you mentioned is based on pagan beliefs except Christianity. Christians started worshipping Jesus and Mary so they can be considered pagans too cuz they worship God, Jesus/Mary (depending on sect) and divine spirits. Only true Christians were the ones who believed in Allah alone. Otherwise all them are pagans.

Alhamdulillah Muslims civilized our ancestors. Cope kemalist pajeet.
Battle of Badr is our history. It still burns the hearts of pagans and munafiqeen like you.

Every religion you mentioned is based on pagan beliefs except Christianity. Christians started worshipping Jesus and Mary so they can be considered pagans too cuz they worship God, Jesus/Mary (depending on sect) and divine spirits. Only true Christians were the ones who believed in Allah alone. Otherwise all them are pagans.

Battle of Badr is our history. It still burns the hearts of pagans and munafiqeen like you.
Amen

Pagans really hate the early battles of survival. I read about them and they bring tears to my eyes at how Muslims survive.

I just read this motherfu*ker reply and I’m thinking did he really mock the battle of badr as Arabs. Wow, what a subhuman. 100% kufar murtad or whatever word you want to use to describe him

Keep making a fool of yourself. The fact you think Aryans are Nordic just proves your ignorance.

Don’t forget at the height of covid these gangus were begging for oxygen tanks. IK felt so bad for these roaches he offered to send ox tanks… :lol:

Back
Top Bottom