What's new

How should Pakistanis view the Mughals?

Now tell that to @Maula Jatt , who claimed that Muslims had become the majority in undivided Punjab in the 16th century itself.
A- I was talking about Pakistan not just Punjab - Pakistan wa mostly muslim at that time, idk why you are bringing just Punjab into the mix
B- I could give 2 shits about British made Punjab, I was talking about Pakistan and in extension current Punjab, how we look at it now from both sides - it was especially the western regions majority Muslim before the mughals so was Sindh, KPK, Balochistan and possibly Kashmir too

you are a bit of a troll so I dont feel comfortable in having any meaningful conversions so you can ignore me from now on

All those taste food and kabobs were developed in the by Mughal’s chefs. Indian war crap. Afghans and Iranian food don’t come close. Their food is rudimentary. Pakistani food is much much evolve. Thanks to Mughal chefs.

Well yes. The Pakistani cuisine has a more central asian origin than south asian origin and yes the Mongols enabled that not Mughals if one has to be blunt.

A- I was talking about Pakistan not just Punjab - Pakistan wa mostly muslim at that time, idk why you are bringing punjab into the mix
B- I could give 2 shits about British made Punjab, I was talking about current Punjab, how we look at it now from both sides
Why was Pakistan already Muslim?

Was it because of your Sufi babas who loved wine, music, women and luxury? Some of your so called sufi Babas even asked their followers to worship them.

Even in present day India, many Hindus visit Sufi Shrines and Sufi Babas. But the Sufis aren't converting them to Islam.

I just don't understand how these great Sufis peacefully converted the pagans to Islam.

Was it because of your Sufi babas who loved wine, music, women and luxury? Some of your so called sufi Babas even asked their followers to worship them.

Sufis loving wine, women, and luxury?? :lol:
What are you smoking, Indian

Why was Pakistan already Muslim?

Even in present day India, many Hindus visit Sufi Shrines and Sufi Babas. But the Sufis aren't converting them to Islam.

I just don't understand how these great Sufis peacefully converted the pagans to Islam.

Sufi Zakir Naik was holding mass conversions in India before recent round of religious persecutions started in India.

Islam offers a natural remedy to Indian caste problems

Sufis loving wine, women, and luxury?? :lol:
What are you smoking, Indian

Ever seen Prince Agha Khan roll?

We were talking about medieval Sufis,

Yah kahan se a gaya beech mein?? :lol:

Though I hold Agha Khans in high regard for the role they played in the Pakistan movement, there's nothing religious about these highly influential Aghas

Well some consider them Sufis and we are not here to judge anyone for their religious beliefs or practices.

Nobody is infallible. The trials of wealth, progeny and women are for every man.

Who in his right mind would consider Prince Agha Karim a Sufi ??
Provide references

He doesn't have to fit the British oxfords definition for the word.

It's like saying who would in his right mind just settle for being a prince when the crown is just there. Stop asking rhetorical questions

Islam entered Sindh on the backs of camel traders. It pierced the heart of India with its overpowering message of Monotheism not documented for atleast 5000 Years in the region.

Monotheism has always been in Indus long before Christianity, Judaism and Islam through Zoroastrianism.

Christian missionaries were in Taxila preaching hundreds of years before Islam.

Just because Arabs discovered monotheism late doesn't mean we all did. They were just good at forcing their version on everyone. Not everyone has it in them to senselessly massacre entire villages and rape women so to the victor goes the narrative as they say.

Monotheism has always been in Indus long before Christianity, Judaism and Islam through Zoroastrianism.

Christian missionaries were in Taxila preaching hundreds of years before Islam.

Just because Arabs discovered monotheism late doesn't mean we all did. They were just good at forcing their version on everyone. Not everyone has it in them to senselessly massacre entire villages and rape women so to the victor goes the narrative as they say.

Christian endeavours in India can be described beautifully with your given example when people started going about saying Jesus was a Buddhist Monk. It's the same story everywhere when Christianity encountered established paganism.

The semitic philosophy of monotheism is only well and truly perfected in Islam.

Back
Top Bottom