What's new

How the World’s Greatest Aircraft Carrier Became a $13 Billion Fiasco

What great naval innovation has the Republic of Gamutra demonstrated in the last 10 years?

Now how about that source claiming Liaoning needed to be towed back to port that's not from Cow Piss news?
Can Pakistan build ships above the class of frigates on its own ?
I guess it can't.
While we are building war ships of all classes since 80s.
And no chinese didn't innovate anything either in last 10 years , yes they have a huge navy though.

You know what is a characteristic of a loser? Making shit up without any proof because you fragile gamutra ego can't handle reality.

Now where is the source stating Liaoning needed to be towed back to port? Or just admit you're a lying sack of Indian skin.

Looser has no knoeledge so they asume that others are aldo claiming something without proofs like they do.

They were making big @ss weapons hence draining their limited resources to these direct to the museum weapon systems.
In the modern world, weapons must be cost-effective, cheaper to produce in bulk and maintained also they must not be a white elephant which can be easily killed by a modern cheap missile system.

Well how are you going to get around the deployed weapon system of a 21 year old kid....killed by a few cent bullet?

Don't spend millions on body armor to stop a 5 cent bullet?

Looser has no knoeledge so they asume that others are aldo claiming something without proofs like they do.
haha-laugh.gif

India managed to make bullets and guns yet?

Or still needing to buy from overseas?

Maybe even bayonets India also got to buy from overseas as well

haha-laugh.gif

Its trial and error and its the worst form for developing an expensive military ship. There is a reason matured technologies are used, or else u end up with delays and overbudget. Just because the US is doing it, doesnt make it above criticism. American fanboyism runs so deep here that it borders on insanity.
When you are so far ahead of everyone else, there inevitably come a point where you do not give even a dingleberry of what others say. The USN is in a league of itself. The USN writes its own standards and let the rest struggles. Prime time Tom Brady do not care what any high school QB may say about him.

Hey sad lying skin, can you finally provide a source for this?

"Surya 1 said:

Lioning is even unfit for training. Yor boat's engine had failed and had to towed back china. Real blue water navy."

www.INDIASUPAPAWA.com?

Can Pakistan build ships above the class of frigates on its own ?
I guess it can't.
While we are building war ships of all classes since 80s.
And no chinese didn't innovate anything either in last 10 years , yes they have a huge navy though.

Funny enough, Pakistanis are much more competent than you guys. Sure they need some parts and assistance from China, but they're literally 1/6 of your population and 1/4 your size. We're whooping your *** all over the place, regardless of the metric of measurement. You're not even in the same weight class when it comes to innovation.

Why don't you sit down, take a sip of your gamutra chai and watch the gap widen?

Last edited:
Hey sad lying skin, can you finally provide a source for this?

"Surya 1 said:

Lioning is even unfit for training. Yor boat's engine had failed and had to towed back china. Real blue water navy."

www.INDIASUPAPAWA.com?

Funny enough, Pakistanis are much more competent than you guys. Sure they need some parts and assistance from China, but they're literally 1/6 of your population and 1/4 your size. We're whooping your *** all over the place, regardless of the metric of measurement. You're not even in the same weight class when it comes to innovation.

Why don't you sit down, take a sip of your gamutra chai and watch the gap widen?

If I provide the source than would you apologize for insulting me without knowing the fact and promise not to disclose your Idiocy in future?

If I provide the source than would you apologize for insulting me without knowing the fact and promise not to disclose your Idiocy in future?

I will even apologize now. I am sorry that you're a lying sack of human skin. Now provide that source.

I will even apologize now. I am sorry that you're a lying sack of human skin. Now provide that source.

You are a sorry figure. You should always appoligize for commenting without knowledge.

You are a sorry figure. You should always appoligize for commenting without knowledge.
So can't back up your statement? Thanks for proving me right.

Again, I am REALLY sorry that you're a lying sack of Indian skin. I hope you have a better reincarnation in the next life. My sincerest apologies.

So can't back up your statement? Thanks for proving me right. Again, I am REALLY sorry that you're a lying sack of Indian skin. I hope you have a better reincarnation in the next life.

I can always back my claim with reference. What about the ignorat troll like you who always brag without the knowledge of the subject?

Well how are you going to get around the deployed weapon system of a 21 year old kid....killed by a few cent bullet?

Don't spend millions on body armor to stop a 5 cent bullet?
read my post carefully again I said big a$s white elephant type weapons, not small scale weapons.

I can always back my claim with reference. What about the ignorat troll like you who always brag without the knowledge of the subject?

You can't claim to back your shitty claims with reference then failing to provide it. It's the definition of lying.

"Surya 1 said:

The only thing you can back into is a giant pool of gamutra at this point.

You can't claim to back your shitty claims with reference then failing to provide it. It's the definition of lying.

"Surya 1 said:

Idiots should generally be ignored but let me respond lat time. If you are have participated in any serious discussion, you would have known this. It is on PDF too. Now get lost. Now say that source is unreasonable.

source = https://www.fleetmon.com/maritime-news/2017/18727/chinese-frigate-said-be-disabled-drifting-indian-o

"Surya 1 said:

Ignore him brother @Surya 1 thinks they are superpower since 2012 :enjoy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom