What's new

How to create the Arc of Islam?

I'm surprised, where the hell are the mods. this lunatic allowed to post so much rubbish and no one is banning this stupid person.

Or are they also black vigo-ed

Islamic government can have non-muslim citizens as has been evidenced by history. Greece and Cyprus have been parts of Turkic Khilafat alongwith with its Christian inhabitants. No need to displace inhabitants anywhere. When Muslims become internally strong with imaan then outside they will also become strong. Non-muslims can pay Jizya tax to the govt for protection.

I have proposed a one confederation-two country system between Pakistan and Afghanistan. We can consider an EU style union between Muslim countries in Asia by making ECO effective and removing customs duties. These days its more about becoming an economic power than being a military power. When you have money, you can raise an army.

It will work where Islam is the majority. It won't work where Islam is a minority.

arabian-religious-muslim-man-isolated-36430232(1).jpg

Abdul Rehman Majeed, while you got banned

To respond to your post

Muslim nations don't need an Arc, we just need morals and ability to elect leaders who will work 365 days for each nation individually so collectively multiple nations can grow

The change has to come from within our societies not from manipulating borders or winning territories

The change lies inside the heart and soul but unfortunately

1- We have heartless Corrupt Leaders
2- The soul is busy with wasting $$$ in unnecessary ventures abroad
3- We have various institutes who have sold their souls to devil long time ago

When we will be self-sufficient in food production only then a Muslim Bhai will stop cutting another muslim bhai's throat in name of Province or other regional differences

Let the poor folks in Cyprus sleep and you get some rest as well

What happened to Ukraine ? They wanted to form some golden arc

Last edited:
This is more like the arc of the mother of world wars, nuclear annihilation and extinction of human race. I say go for it.

Back
Top Bottom