What's new

How to detect Indian with Pakistani Flag on PDF

One guy that I have to add is @PakFactor He is a major cuck... He could say things like I will hand over my girl tomorrow to sleepy Joe...

ed522ca06185e41beba4e428a87fba6b.gif

His false flagging has reached shocking levels inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un he was even debating me few years ago where he tried to switch a prophecy within a muslim hadith saying the prophecy says it was a defeat? Lmao I am like dude you do understand this is a prophecy within a muslim hadith and it clearly says win for them switching that around is ridicoulous

Cope hard cuck.

Tbh I think Titanium and Battlion are just pan-Islamists, I don't know about ethnicity but they support all Muslim countries but ignore the problems between some of them
My problem with them is that they are childish. Esp bcoz pan-islamism is a extremely childish idea today.

Besides, anyone who praises the taliban's military prowess , like these two do non-stop needs to get their heads checked.

Simply put, the US didn't leave afghanistan because the lost and the savages overran US forces in Bagram airbase, the US left because they decided the benefit of staying back was no longer worth the hassle.

An example of what I mean by the cost, Just look at the US's KDR. It's only ever lost a few thousand in exchange for killings and displacing millions. If the US public didn't value their soldiers' lives and "Bring our boys home" wasn't a political slogan, the cost for the US for staying in these countries would be lower.

It's ridiculous how many people will cry things like Amreeki Saazish and jews contol the world but at the same time believe the taliban can beat them.

I was just watching a mini-documentary about the Fed and how the entire world economy rests on faith in the US's ability to make good on it's promise (currency) i.e. the USD, because it's the global reserve. Never has any one state/empires been this powerful.

It only takes the time to go down the rabbit hole, one finds how insanely OP the US is and has it's tentacles in single pie on this planet.

Let me be frank with you guys this place has not only anti-Pakistani elements.

95% OF the forum is Anti-Pakistan and alot of people assume this forum is a pakistan forum but I beg to differ this is a place to bash Pakistan forum where false flaggers run riot.

I know some of the mods are Anti pakistan especially Ifran baloch he is anti-pakistani to the core. Waz is decent guy but to liberal and allows everything under the sun to go ahead here.. Eagle was good but his not around anymore and so was Legend...

I can even name the false flaggers they are that easy to spot
TIL @waz is too liberal.
Waz , you better come clean. :lol:

Which prophecy?

I will explain because that @Titanium100 is a mental midget. His mother would have been better off swallowing him than conceiving him.

We know through multiple hadiths that the Romans will have most of the population. Muslims will fight against each other, and various events reveal our numbers will dwindle over time. The final engagement will have three to four waves, but Allah commands Muslims to win; it'll be disengaged, but other hadith said there would be no joy in victory. Why? Because if you lose everything and 99 out of 100 dead, what joy is there? It's more like a pyrrhic victory, in my opinion. Then we have hadith stating Medina will be in ruin when Jerusalem will flourish; now, when does a city go into ruin? When their nothing left.

But unfortunately, our resident cuck couldn't understand the writing with his mental midget mentality.

My problem with them is that they are childish. Esp bcoz pan-islamism is a extremely childish idea today.

Besides, anyone who praises the taliban's military prowess , like these two do non-stop needs to get their heads checked.

Simply put, the US didn't leave afghanistan because the lost and the savages overran US forces in Bagram airbase, the US left because they decided the benefit of staying back was no longer worth the hassle.

An example of what I mean by the cost, Just look at the US's KDR. It's only ever lost a few thousand in exchange for killings and displacing millions. If the US public didn't value their soldiers' lives and "Bring our boys home" wasn't a political slogan, the cost for the US for staying in these countries would be lower.

It's ridiculous how many people will cry things like Amreeki Saazish and jews contol the world but at the same time believe the taliban can beat them.

I was just watching a mini-documentary about the Fed and how the entire world economy rests on faith in the US's ability to make good on it's promise (currency) i.e. the USD, because it's the global reserve. Never has any one state/empires been this powerful.

It only takes the time to go down the rabbit hole, one finds how insanely OP the US is and has it's tentacles in single pie on this planet.

TIL @waz is too liberal.
I 100% agree tbh, especially after he said how we can conquer India with ease in a few months...

Hi,

I just saw a post (now deleted) "Pakistan's top 10 Enemies".

The guy with Pakistani flag put Bangladesh, Iran, Croatia, Serbia, Russia, Armenia and many more countries in that list, which we NEVER have any enmity at all. A pure Pakistani will never think these countries as Enemies EVER. Infact Great relations with Iran, Bangladesh are in our core interests. Russia and other countries way much important and never a genuine Pakistani will think them as enemy

The Same guy is hell bound to suggest that Pakistan should start a war with Iran as if we the primary threat of india is already dealt with.

Same guy trying to intentionally look stupid made a thread "its official US says india is no more an Ally". Infact in that video the US official was praising india as a next power and talking about partnering with it and much above then a usual status of Ally.

Continuous and Repeated efforts to show friendly countries or even neutral countries as our enemies is a clear sign of an imposter. This should be dealt with.
These sort of posts start appearing when the infestation gets too much and MODs not paying attention.

That's not pan-Islamism, it's just Pajeetism
I know! This guy probably plays CoD too much.

So, it's not a circlejerk, it's actually self-fellatio when these two get together on a thread?
I don't know. Maybe they're brothers living in different countries or something. Or maybe the same guy pulling some IP tricks. No idea.

I will explain because that @Titanium100 is a mental midget. His mother would have been better off swallowing him than conceiving him.

We know through multiple hadiths that the Romans will have most of the population. Muslims will fight against each other, and various events reveal our numbers will dwindle over time. The final engagement will have three to four waves, but Allah commands Muslims to win; it'll be disengaged, but other hadith said there would be no joy in victory. Why? Because if you lose everything and 99 out of 100 dead, what joy is there? It's more like a pyrrhic victory, in my opinion. Then we have hadith stating Medina will be in ruin when Jerusalem will flourish; now, when does a city go into ruin? When their nothing left.

But unfortunately, our resident cuck couldn't understand the writing with his mental midget mentality.

I thought Medina will be safe from the Malhamma?

IMG_1101.png

TIL @waz is too liberal.

The thing is I am not an Islamist and far from it. Nor do I have to agree with someone politically to see a gain in something.

We don't share any commonality with China but then again interest wise they are beneficial the same with IEA..

I am more of an Pakistan interest guy rather then an Islamist. I am open to anything the US is a potential ally and so is China etc etc.. Just like back in the 80s the Americans were beneficial and we used them to our advantage and I am all about using anyone and everyone to our advantage..

They couldn't continue dropping trillions in that black hole that is why otherwise they would have stayed like many other places. There is no charity in the world they left because it was expensive and could have eventually lead to their collapse in a 100 years war like the soviets

I 100% agree tbh, especially after he said how we can conquer India with ease in a few months...

I am hawkish on India because it will eventually commit that fatale mistake and no reason to see it otherwise.. You just can't ignore India and her extremism eventually spilling over to Pakistan it is only a matter of time and no reason to cuddle with them.. We must certainly have the desire to smash them until they remain quiet.. We must be able to have the desire and the mental capability intention swallowing it by all means for there is no other ways in this or you will be swallowed.. This is simple to understand

Last edited:
One guy that I have to add is @PakFactor He is a major cuck... He could say things like I will hand over my girl tomorrow to sleepy Joe...

ed522ca06185e41beba4e428a87fba6b.gif

His false flagging has reached shocking levels inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un he was even debating me few years ago where he tried to switch a prophecy within a muslim hadith saying the prophecy says it was a defeat? Lmao I am like dude you do understand this is a prophecy within a muslim hadith and it clearly says win for them switching that around is ridicoulous
It's okay, but why are you talking to yourself?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom