What's new

How to detect Indian with Pakistani Flag on PDF

I thought Medina will be safe from the Malhamma?

IMG_1101.png
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You sir (or madam, in the unlikely event) are not in 'Canada'. I live 300 miles from Canada and have been there a few times. I have never come across any Canadian, native or immigrant, with twisted mind as you are, making 'enemies list' in peace time for a faraway country when that country's greatest enemy tonight is children going to bed with hungry stomach on a cold winter night without proper shelter.

May be you ignored that I made a theard on our allies as well.

We need to know who are our enemies and who are our allies before we could do a SWOT analysis.

If you do not have the gumption to identify the allies and enemies we can never solve the problems.

People want to play nice with Iran and BD but they will still stab us in the back by allying with India.

The thing is I am not an Islamist and far from it.
Pan islamist and Islamist have different meanings.

They couldn't continue dropping trillions in that black hole that is why otherwise they would have stayed like many other places.

There is no charity in the world they left because it was expensive and could have eventually lead to their collapse in a 100 years war like the soviets
You do know that the US can just print money out of thin air? That's literally what I referred to in my original comment above. When they print money, it devalues your precious USD reserves as well. Reserves who lack has almost broke Pakistan right now. Reserves who lack can cause quasi-revolutions, like in Sri Lanka. That's what broke the soviets. Their currency wasn't worth shit compared to the USD.

If the US felt like they had something substantial to gain from staying in afghanistan and supporting the corrupt ghani govt, and they didn't have to focus on the indo pacific, that 50 billion USD spent in afghanistan per year is pocket change for them. And it's not like the were losing a lot of men either.

Or maybe I am the Pakistani?

I wouldn't even be surprised stranger things have happened here..

Example that troll called clutch or what not is definitely a jewish element..

Also there is one jewish who was exposed during the 11 day war last year in the war thread. He was an ethablished member with a pakistani voice but he got exposed in there and he come forward at the end

I wouldn't even be surprised stranger things have happened here..

Example that troll called clutch or what not is definitely a jewish element..

Also there is one jewish who was exposed during the 11 day war last year in the war thread. He was an ethablished member with a pakistani voice but he got exposed in there and he come forward at the end
In 2019 you mean? That war? Who was the guy? What's the deal? He actually admitted it in the end??

Pan islamist and Islamist have different meanings.

You do know that the US can just print money out of thin air? That's literally what I referred to in my original comment above. When they print money, it devalues your precious USD reserves as well. Reserves who lack has almost broke Pakistan right now. Reserves who lack can cause quasi-revolutions, like in Sri Lanka. That's what broke the soviets. Their currency wasn't worth shit compared to the USD.

If the US felt like they had something substantial to gain from staying in afghanistan and supporting the corrupt ghani govt, and they didn't have to focus on the indo pacific, that 50 billion USD spent in afghanistan per year is pocket change for them. And it's not like the were losing a lot of men either.

Okay smart azz just print and inflate yourself to fiat currency.. It was monetary reasons why they left and you don't need to be genius to understand that.. Whether you can print or not money doesn't grow on trees cause you will end up with inflation that ends with collapse if you print just for the hack of it

In 2019 you mean? That war? Who was the guy? What's the deal? He actually admitted it in the end??

It was 2021

Last edited:
Okay smart azz just print and inflate yourself to fiat currency.. It was monetary reasons why they left and you don't need to be genius to understand that..
Tell that to your friend.

Whether you can print or not money doesn't grow on trees cause you will end up with inflation that needs to collapse if you print just for the hack of it
Whoa. It's big brain time for you, I can see.

Who said it doesn't cause inflation? Their people get poorer too because of inflation. The US war machine survives. What matters is the US doesn't collapse like soviet union or sri lanka or indeed Pakistan, that is unless you move to from Denmark to US and along are allowed to breed to thin our the smart people enough to ensure a collapse. :lol:

I thought Medina will be safe from the Malhamma?

IMG_1101.png

Narrated Mu'adh ibn Jabal:

The Prophet said: The flourishing state of Jerusalem will be when Yathrib is in ruins, the ruined state of Yathrib will be when the great war comes, the outbreak of the great war will be at the conquest of Constantinople and the conquest of Constantinople when the Dajjal (Antichrist) comes forth. He (the Prophet) struck his thigh or his shoulder with his hand and said: This is as true as you are here or as you are sitting (meaning Mu'adh ibn Jabal).

Reference: Sunan Abi Dawud 4294

Now, I want to say that when it says ruin and we look at Allah's promise, it doesn't mean the city will be eradicated and wiped out as other nations before. But it will be abandoned; you will only leave it when it's not livable, or the population disperses. So there is hadith in Malhama and the three to four engagements that will happen, where one hadith says the remnants will be gathered to launch the final assault.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom