What's new

How to join Pakistan Air Force (PAF)?

Also, can anyone explain how you get 'grounded'? Apparently if you're not fit to fly- but what are the conditions?

I was recommended for ISSB of Navy and Army on hope certificate that i will take 60% marks in FSc. I got 65% in Part 1 and 50% in Part 2 which makes 57% overall. Now i am not eligible for both ISSB.
Only PAF GD PILOT take candidates with 50% marks. Can i Apply in PAF next time ? will i be considered failed/withdrawn from preliminary selection?

What i think 57% makes me screened out from preliminary selection and thrice screened out( I applied for 22 TCC too) from preliminary selection are ineligible for PAF.

hi all..i want to know...what do i have to do to join Pakistan air force...im doing a levels rite now....and when should i apply for the air force?...are there any doctors in paf?..please guide me!

yah there r so many post for male u can apply for doctor after fsc in pre medical as well as a piolet u only keep concentrating on yur studies and after that with good grade u are most wellcom in airfoce but also keep yur self upto date with the current affairs

salam every one can any one tell me when the recuritment comes for women in paf

can anyone tell me the website where we can apply for PAF. Like for Army it is joinpakarmy.gov.pk and for Navy it is joinpaknavy.gov.pk. But I can't find any website for PAF. .
Waiting for ReplY. . . . . . . . . .

can anyone tell me the website where we can apply for PAF. Like for Army it is joinpakarmy.gov.pk and for Navy it is joinpaknavy.gov.pk. But I can't find any website for PAF. .

PAKISTAN AIR FORCE - Official website

It's their official site but I don't think you can actually 'apply' for PAF through their site.

Anyways, good luck!

Assalamualikum.
I have a question, currently I am doing my Bsc. in Electronics from a well known university here in Karachi, my session would be ending till mid next year(2011). I am interested in applying in PAF but kind of confuse as to what to apply in? I am an average student and got 60% in intermediate and have done O'levels, so can anyone guide me in which field can I apply in?
Thank you.

AOA, any body can help me to know, what is the career as an airman in PAF. What is the pay scale of airman? and if an airman can apply for commission in PAF?

Waiting for your prompt reply.

Thanks

Last edited:
Salam...
I have this rage to join PAF Inshallah ASAP. I am 17 years old, currently living in Qatar, studding in a British School and thinking of applying when i finish my A levels. But Ive got this huge problem of not having my eyesight 20/20....
So my question is that can i join PAF if i have an eye surgery and get my eyes fixed???
Can anyone plz answer this question as soon as possible.. Ill be really thank full. :pakistan: :pdf:

Try PAF Official website here the Link...
paf.gov.pk/
:pakistan:

AOA..
Do i have to be able to read and write Urdu to join Air Force...

my problem is... im doing my Fsc in Physics Maths and Computer ... i dont have chemistry ..please help!

Salam to every one,

I applied for Logistics branch. Can any one guide me for PAF initial interview and psychological test...By the grace of God and my mother's prayers, I have cleared my initial test and medical. Now i have been given a date for initial interview. Any help or advice in this regards would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Ahmed...

Back
Top Bottom