What's new

How to join Pakistan Air Force (PAF)?

The GBP Application form is not working for some reason.. Any ideas what i could do.. if it is 4 all of u guys then plz re upload it...

I like the PAF in all forces...
Mostly the thunder pilots...:triniti:

thanks for info

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

i lik paf as well^^

Any one knows about final interview by airforce headquarter? what kind of questions they ask? please help...

Assalam-o-alaikum!
Sir I am 13 years old girl, i am living in Karachi and i am studying in class 8 in a well known school of karachi. I want to join Pakistan Air Force as it is my dream but I have been told that girls are not permitted to go in this age.So i want you to please confirm it that it is still allowed or not.
My height is 5.3 and My weight is 29 kg.
please reply me as soon as possible!
Thanking you in anticipation.

Join Pakistan Air Force As Education Instructor in Junior Commissioned Officer Cadre
PAF+Job+Opportunities+%25289+April+%252C2011%2529++%25283%2529.jpg

PAF+Job+Opportunities+%25289+April+%252C2011%2529++%25288%2529.jpg

brother i have heard by my batch mate that percentage has been set to 60% in FSC now..

Assalamu Alaikum,

This website is amazing, it's got a lot of information that will help me inshaAllah.

My family has a small history of being involved with the military. My Great grandfather was a sub commander in the British Army and then joined the Pakistani Army after he finished serving there. My Granddad has some involvement too, though I'm not sure what.

I'm hoping to apply to the Pakistani Air Force at the age of 21/22 (after completing my degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering).

My question,

I am British I was born, educated and raised in Great Britain. How would I go about successfully applying for a role as a Pilot. My English is excellent Alhamdulillah. However, my Urdu isn't so great (I am working on it).

I'm aware of nationality issues. I'm a little confused on the requirements. I believe Urdu is important but the problem I face is that Urdu isn't my native language (being bought up in the United Kingdom).

Can someone please help me out, refer me to previous threads?

Thank you so much.

Search for 'dual nationality' on this forum and you will get your answers.

Ok.

In short, you can apply for the armed forces if you are a Pakistani national, that is to say has a NICOP/CNIC. Now being a dual national isnt a concern but then you have to renounce the other nationality before you pass out from the military academy - this is when you are selected and are sent in for training. You can keep the other nationality during the training.

Merit list just like any other merit list. It is formed after the ISSB recommendations are completed and there are more 'recommended' individuals then desired. The merit list is likely to be based on you Matric and Inter exams, Initial Test of recruitment center and the marks in ISSB.

Hello

The Pakistan Air Force, does it only require you to give up Nationality?

What's the difference in Nationality and Citizenship? My dad was born in Pakistan and moved to the United Kingdom where as I was born in the United Kingdom and lived here my whole life.

If I do drop my Nationality, what does that mean - I mean (nationality is the place you were born right?)

Nationality and Citizenship are both the same thing & if you are a british citizen then you will have to be loyal to it & you should serve the Royal Air Force as it is your your country including with respect to uncle if he is also a british national/citizen then it's his country as equally & does not matter where he was born its irrelevant i was not born in canada but in dhaka but dhaka/calcutta/khi are irrelevant if i have to serve the force then it is has to be of canada & not bangladesh or india my mom is from calcutta so is my dad's mom my family also & we have relatives in all indo-pak-bd but being a canadian i should never join indian or pakistan or bangladesh army or air force or navy once you are a citizen/national of a country & are living there then you should not think of serving other countries army its dishonesty & should be avoided but yes you can always leave britain surrender your nationality/citizenship & join any force though you can keep you british citizenship to immigrate to anywhere but serving force of another country is a completely a different cup of tea altogether

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom