What's new

How to join Pakistan Air Force (PAF)?

SALAM EVERYONE
can any one tell me that can i join airforce after my matriculation?
plzz do reply

SALAM EVERYONE
can any one tell me that can i join airforce after my matriculation?
plzz do reply

I had that same question but no one replied me in this forum!!! Yeah you can join PAF after Matriculation as an Airman!!! Vacancies will come in August 2010! but u cant reach very high level as an airman! you can only reach 16th grade which is the highest level of airman!

well i had a little question, is it acceptable if you smoke in the airforce...and
how hard is the issb test and whats your personal thought on how well or how hard it is to pass the issb test and how to mentally and physiccly prepare for it...im lookin go join the airforce in the summer of 2010 after my graduation from chicago and go back to pakistan! inshallah.
thank you.

assalam o alikum
my name is abdullah jafri im 15 year and i haved paased matric with 80% i want to know that how can i become a GD pilot i mean waht i have todo now im in 11 class

assalam o alikum
my name is abdullah jafri im 15 year and i haved paased matric with 80% i want to know that how can i become a GD pilot i mean waht i have todo now im in 11 class

Clear your Inter and then wait for the advertisement from PAF

I thought that I could go to one of the PAF schools just after O Levels (equal to matric) but it seems they select students under 8th class? while I'm done with my O levels already... =(

I can't take admission in F.sc classes of PAF school right?

Like you've said yourself, most of the PAF schools/colleges require a student to be 13 years or younger to apply and should be in 7 or 8 grade to apply/join.

Your best bet is to finish your A Level / FSC and then apply directly for PAF, when the vacancies are announced obviously.

Hope that helps ;)

Like you've said yourself, most of the PAF schools/colleges require a student to be 13 years or younger to apply and should be in 7 or 8 grade to apply/join.

Your best bet is to finish your A Level / FSC and then apply directly for PAF, when the vacancies are announced obviously.

Hope that helps ;)

Yeah that seems to be the only option left :(
And I don't think there will be any vacancies for GDP when I'm done with my A Levels (two years later, i.e. 2012) :|

Well you have till 22 years of age to apply for PAF GDP/CAE so best of luck ;) I am in a similar boat so let's pray for each other and hope for the best :D

Yeah that seems to be the only option left :(
And I don't think there will be any vacancies for GDP when I'm done with my A Levels (two years later, i.e. 2012) :|

Don't lose heart dude. Just cheer up. If its in ur luck then no one can take it from you (may be 2015 comes) and if not then it means Allah Almighty saved something very big for u. So don't lose hope and always be+ve. :cheers:

I'm surprised to see you post, considering I'm still waiting for you to reply to my PM haha :D

Don't lose heart dude. Just cheer up. If its in ur luck then no one can take it from you (may be 2015 comes) and if not then it means Allah Almighty saved something very big for u. So don't lose hope and always be+ve. :cheers:

I hope so :(
thanks for cheering me up!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom