What's new

How's your perception of other nations changed on the PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there is anything wrong with my perception. :) It is simply my own perception that has been founded on talking to Indians, both face-to-face and on the internet.

If it happened 20 times or even 50 times, then I may have passed it off as not being representative. However, it is so common that I come to expect it every time I see an Indian flag.

BTW when i was young i was taught when one sees red it means potential danger - when i see red flag on PDF i know it means common sense and quality posting! My perception about the Chinese has been changed from great to Incredibly great!

BTW when i was young i was taught when one sees red it means potential danger - when i see red flag on PDF i know it means common sense and quality posting! My perception about the Chinese has been changed from great to Incredibly great!

The feeling is mutual buddy. :) But I always liked the colour green from the start.

By the way, in Chinese culture, red is the colour of good fortune and happiness. And in modern Chinese history (PRC) the colour red has also become associated with blood and revolution. It is the most important colour in Chinese culture.

The feeling is mutual buddy. :) But I always liked the colour green from the start.

By the way, in Chinese culture, red is the colour of good fortune and happiness. And in modern Chinese history (PRC) the colour red has also become associated with blood and revolution. It is the most important colour in Chinese culture.

how about a red / green stripey flag!? - That would be great!
I do a lot of business with importing things from China and when i visited China it was one brilliant experience from start to finish!
Lost my credit cards in Hong Kong - the people were simply falling over each other to help me. I love the China experience buddy!

The world does not move according to my wishes :-))

Agreed buddy. However your job does move according to your boss's wish. In such cases, you cant ignore but have to adjust. You know what I mean. :D

Agreed buddy. However your job does move according to your boss's wish. In such cases, you cant ignore but have to adjust. You know what I mean. :D

Yes, I had mentioned that option too..
Read the posts earlier :-)

My perceptions

Pakistan -- from extreme negative to negative
China -- positive to positive
Bangladesh -- Neutral to positive
Sri lanka -- Positive to positive

A few nutcases can't change my views.

Pakistan:never had hatred but now have extremely
china:cant be our friends,so sometimes hate n sometimes love.
BD:+ve..

lankans:neutral.
I just fell from bed. Why on earth your perception to BangaZ went to positive??

Best thing about joining PDF for me is that we can see what other think about us for example before joining PDF, I thought bangladeshi love indian and hate pakistani from their heart for what they did in 1971 but my myth is totally broken, thing is actually reciprocal than what i thought and lankan are not far different. Chinese- as i thought( anti-india and pro-pakistan, i thought chinese people are different from thier govt but this was my another myth). .pakistani- as expected. I surpised because of lack of afghan member but only member in PDF i seen is as i expected.

And i found that PDF is more popular than IDF and Pakistani exploit this advantages by posting anti- india thread and filled other with anti-india mentality.

1) No one likes their neighbors

2) Indians hate anything that is related to Islam, Muslim or Palestine, China......

3) Pakistanis are a proud nation, but fails to realize reality, limit often...

4) Bangladeshis dream big with less potential! Everyone dislikes India without much reason

5) Indians are in permanent euphoria of being a global power

6) Chinese people are smarter than 3 of the nations stated above!

well my perception has changed....

i thought Bangali ppls do not like Pakistanis but they still feel that they are more near to Pakistan (just like other small SA countries for security of their intrests as we all know evil india) & thts good & in their favor...
I love China & chinease & ma perception not changed...
abt indians i feel indians are more obessed with Pakistan & china than their own country sometimes feel sorry for them tht wht brainwashing they get frm their media & text books against all neibours especially Pakistan & China.....
love Sri lankans as well perception not changed

1) No one likes their neighbors!

Nah, some are paid by neighbour to be loved, who dont pay more are the one hated.

2) Indians hate anything that is related to Islam, Muslim or Palestine, China......

Indian hate islamic terror and paranoia in muslim world. We, as a secular state, had proved that muslims/islam in India doesnt suffer any discrimination. You can see it in any field...from the head of the state....to national sports team ..... to the greatest businessmen. Muslims have excel in each field.

On PDF or anywhere, Indians are very respectful while talking about other religions. No one can deny some moron do spill hate but they can never be the criteria to judge a nationality. However the same respect for hindu and hinduism lacks from other side and were allowed to use words like yindoos and all.

3) Pakistanis are a proud nation, but fails to realize reality, limit often...!

Yes they are very proud so are other one..indians, chinese and bd. That was there proud on themselves and there class when they deny bangladeshi mujeeb to rule them.

4) Bangladeshis dream big with less potential! Everyone dislikes India without much reason!

Indian dislike will earn and earn them more perks. So its ok.

You own perception. We are not a global power as of now and every indian believe the same. Ask anyone but dont have doubts, we will be one soon.

No wonder, the statement is one of the symptoms of inferiority complex syndrome. Quite submissive in nature.

It's funny to knw here that using nukes is so easy and consequences doesnt matter at all. World and PDF must aware of these morons.

I have been surfing this forum everyday for the past 2-1/2 years and I had seen this guy make his intro !!!
I think he got emotionally disturbed by hearing repeated comments.. has made a fixed perceptions of Indians and refuses to change that stance

He is just playing with you.

I thought educated Pakistanis would have a fair and balanced views about INDO-PAK relations but reading many venom spewing and jealousy ridden sadistic comments from so called educated and knowledgeable Pakistani members has made my view about Pakistan even more grim.
I thought Bangladeshis would be friendly toward Indians but that is clearly not the case ( atleast with the majority here) but I could be wrong also.

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

1) No one likes their neighbors

3) Pakistanis are a proud nation, but fails to realize reality, limit often...

4) Bangladeshis dream big with less potential! Everyone dislikes India without much reason

maybe 2 but not India.
If that is the case then West and Americans will be the wisest of all.

I don't know much about China or its culture and I would love to. But I have hardly seen any Chinese talking about it. One question that always bugs me that what Chinese think about Mao Zedong? The stories I've heard about him are not so good but still looks like Chinese people love him a lot. May be I'm wrong so please enlighten me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom