What's new

Hugo Chavez says Venezuelan troops would fight with Argentina over Falkland

That was hundred of years ago if we do apply this mentality to our world then half the world maps will be redrawn.

SO was palestine but you persist to have ISrael Zionists in the ME.

It is not hard to understand.
According to you: The British displaced the settlers from Argentina in 1833. This is illegal and colonialism. You with me?

Now. The Argentinians themselves displaced the native population of Argentina. This is also illegal.

This is called hypocrisy. Perhaps they should have a look at themselves before looking at us. Cool?

Further of the Hypocracy are:

Displacing Aborigines in AUstralia
Dividing Africa
Stealing minerals and her riches in India

...and doing the exact same thing on Iraq, AFaganistan and IRAN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVrIlDXfSHc

Aaaaaaah "100 years ago" argument. So because it was done so long ago we can forget the morals of those involved. The state carried out an act that they know was illegal. They should give back what they illegally took. As far as history shows the British forceably took land off others and made it theirs. They were wrong then and they are wrong to occupy it now.

Forget your silly ideas look at reality. If you want to have that stance then almost every singles countries borders would have to change, its not realistic and it is not wanted by most people in the world it just causes wars.

People born in this generation are not responsible for the crimes of there forefathers.

Why are you bringing non-related topic into this discussion? Don't derail the thread please.

Why are you being sooo pretentious in this discussion? If one can't handle comprehension (which is you Tshering22 usually through out PDF )its not my fault. Don't act like a troll please when $hit hits the fan.
But feel free to derail the topic further by reposting your reply to MY post of why I have posted on post #61, and where a mod is happy to have you banned. POsting things of want you want regardless how pathetic and stupid it is and ignoring the topic at hand is called suicide trolling. You can't even answer the question let alone handle the truth so instead you just have ta make a point about my post. How retarded. Its what you always do best - derailing and trolling.
Reality has a nasty way of showing when truth hurts don't you think Tshering22 ?

Edit (10/2/2012):Another one bites the dust. (to Tshering22 about Tshering22 )

Forget your silly ideas look at reality. If you want to have that stance then almost every singles countries borders would have to change, its not realistic and it is not wanted by most people in the world it just causes wars.People born in this generation are not responsible for the crimes of there forefathers.

Right, so why is it OK for the west to do the same ? Besides the only people that causes war are those people like yourselves in the west who want it. I mean explain about Iran, instead of going to all those right-wing sites because Iran is developing Nukes and wants to destroy ISrael. YOu logic is just pure absurdity.

.People born in this generation are not responsible for the crimes of there forefathers.

Dude your statement has nothing to do or has any realtionship of what Supakaif was trying to say. Stop trying twist the situation around. If you continue to bark on this stupity it will make you look as if were brain damaged scorpi. Just accept the facts of reality of the west are terroists and tyrrants, and not the fantasy stuff that they keep providing you on the media, in other words WAKE UP MAN.

You're digging up two year old threads?
Why not? Must we stop discussing after a few weeks? Is there a rule about reigniting discussions?
I am new to this forum and was not here when the original post was made. So am I barred from taking part?

People here keep raising issues made 200 years ago and more..

Why not? Must we stop discussing after a few weeks? Is there a rule about reigniting discussions?
I am new to this forum and was not here when the original post was made. So am I barred from taking part?

People here keep raising issues made 200 years ago and more..

No need to act so indignant.
I was suggesting that you might not get a response from the poster since he is probably no longer active.

Knock yourself out...

No need to act so indignant.
I was suggesting that you might not get a response from the poster since he is probably no longer active.

Knock yourself out...
Maybe I should have put a smiley face after that comment.. I am not at all indignant. just asking a pertinent question politely .. it is possible that the person is active, it is possible that they are not so I will not get an answer.. but I have found several comments from people asking me why I have opened old threads and sometime it has started a fresh discussion.

And he's right.

The best is to reshape JEW UK & JEW USA so they can't terrorize everybody

Britain is no more a superpower so it's good time South America thinks of getting what they had again.

So Venezuelan and Argentina should attack and conquer not just Falklands but also Britain as well if possible. :bunny:

Scotland is going to be free and Ireland should be free too in future. :coffee:

Britain is no more a superpower so it's good time South America thinks of getting what they had again.

So Venezuelan and Argentina should attack and conquer not just Falklands but also Britain as well if possible. :bunny:

Scotland is going to be free and Ireland should be free too in future. :coffee:
Do you actually know anything or are you just joking? :)

Back
Top Bottom