What's new

Husband jailed after DNA evidence reveals he r*ped his wife

Great job Pakistan

This is a win for Pakistan and the subcontinent

Hope India can take a cue and criminalize martial rape too.

sorry but how can be raped by husband am just confused

Feel free to show me anywhere in The Noble Quran where are you given permission to force your self upon your wife, above surah clearly talks about wife that cheats on you and its given you choices how to deal with the situation, please stop using what The Noble Quran is saying out of context to make your invalid point valid.
Both Husband and Wife have "conjugal rights" in a marriage. Forcing upon the wife is not necessary if the wife understands the needs of her husband and is not being selfish.

And no! The verse is not entirely about cheating aspect in a relationship:

"So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard."

Here, the message is that a decent wife is not only obedient but abstains from extra-marital affair.

"But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand."

Here, the message is about a wife being arrogant and selfish (lacking in obedience in general and not just about extra-marital affair); if she does not heed your advice, then you [as her husband] have the right to punish her for her arrogance.

The Islamic Shari’ah advised that the sexual intercourse between man and wife should be conducted with intimacy and love
Mutual consent is necessary for a healthy relationship.

God mentioned in the Quran when He says, “Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth…”4:34

The Almighty God is telling you to treat her fair
Not just that but the entire verse implies that both have "conjugal rights."

Last edited:
Yes, she looses the right to say NO under "normal circumstances." Sickness is an exception.

You are one sick bastard. If your wife says no then its no, its really simple. Being married to the woman does not give you the right to force her.

Raping your wife is (obviously) not a good thing, but jail time? What the hell? They're married for goodness sake. Sex is part and parcel of a marriage.

I don't know why European men need to marry because live in relationship is generally accepted there.

Yeah, for them marriage seems illogical. It's like limiting your music playlist to just one song, when you could have dozens.

You are one sick bastard. If your wife says no then its no, its really simple. Being married to the woman does not give you the right to force her.
Mind your language.

Google "conjugal rights."

If the wife says no due to a valid reason, then her decision should be respected. If she denies without any valid reason, husband has the right to express his anger. Although, raping is not the solution. If the wife remains disobedient [in the long-term], husband has the right to punish her and/or divorce her in Islam.

My point-of-contention is regards to Feminist indoctrination; Feminism is not a friend of institution of marriage; it spoils women by ingraining a sense of entitlement in them.

Relationship is a two-way street. It doesn't works with "my body is mine and you can go to hell" mentality. Don't bother to marry otherwise.

If husband has raped his wife, he should not be taken to the courts on the spot. He should be reasoned with and made to understand that this is a form of ABUSE and not good for relationship. If he does not heed advice, then divorce is an option. If he continues to threaten after divorce, then take him to the courts by all means.

Awarding husband 7-year jail term for one-time non-consensual act (wife was passed-out during the act due to excessive drinking) is excessive punishment. The marriage is still in effect and he is her husband; not a stranger. She has sexual history with him and suddenly she feels violated? My foot.

Last edited:
So righteous women are devoutly obedient,

Probably she wanted to say that this ayah is about women's parents..

If the wife says no due to a valid reason, then her decision should be respected. If she denies without any valid reason, husband has the right to express his anger. Although, raping is not the solution.

These feminists say that if the wife says no.. then no.. Yes.. I also think that this is right.. but if wife is persistent and says no all the time, then man has the right to contract a second marriage.. here too.. these feminists say that second marriage is haraam in their feminist religion.. then there is one way remaining... go to a night club where no one says "no".. and wife doesn't have any problem as well..

Last edited:
Probably she wanted to say that this ayah is about her parents..

These feminists say that if the wife says no.. then no.. Yes.. I also think that this is right.. but if wife is persistent and says no all the time, then man has the right to contract a second marriage.. here too.. these feminists say that second marriage is haraam in their feminist religion.. then there is one way remaining... go to a night club where no one says "no".. and wife doesn't have any problem as well..
This may surprise you but scores of Feminist perceive the institution of marriage as an act of oppression or a tool of so-called patriarchy. These psychotic women are advocates of all forms of immorality under the garb of "women rights."

Have a look:

http://www.feministcurrent.com/2016/02/12/11-reasons-not-to-get-married/
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/hide-and-seek/201708/feminist-critique-marriage
http://www.feminist.com/askamy/feminism/503_fem8.html

Unfortunately, women all over the world have fallen to the charms of Feminism without realizing the fact that Feminism was never about promoting equality of the sexes but promoting [immorality] under the garb of "women rights."

They see a strong (and confident) man as a threat. He doesn't have conjugal rights in a marriage; if the wife says NO, it is NO coz [enter 10001 reasons]... never-mind the fact that she might be saying NO because she is not committed to the relationship and does not respects the needs of her partner; she is into cake-eating but this is OK on her part. She is an entitled princess and men should provide for her without having any expectations from her, marriage or not.

Last edited:
This may surprise you but scores of Feminist perceive the institution of marriage as an act of oppression or a tool of so-called patriarchy. These psychotic women are advocates of all forms of immorality under the garb of "women rights."

Have a look:

http://www.feministcurrent.com/2016/02/12/11-reasons-not-to-get-married/
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/hide-and-seek/201708/feminist-critique-marriage
http://www.feminist.com/askamy/feminism/503_fem8.html

Unfortunately, women all over the world have fallen to the charms of Feminism without realizing the fact that Feminism was never about promoting equality of the sexes but promoting [immorality] under the garb of "women rights."

They see a strong (and confident) man as a threat. He doesn't have conjugal rights in a marriage; if the wife says NO, it is NO coz [enter 10001 reasons]... never-mind the fact that she might be saying NO because she is not committed to the relationship and does not respects the needs of her partner; she is into cake-eating but this is OK on her part. She is an entitled princess and men should provide for her without having any expectations from her, marriage or not.

Hamari waliaan bhi inn ke chakkar main aati ja rahi hain.. woh waqt door nahi jab yeh darwazay par kisi rishtay ki talaash main apnay baal sufaid karnay lag jaeingi aur larkay idhar udhar ayyashian kartay phir rahay hongay.. phir koi poochay inn se ke abb batao rape karnay wala husband chahiey ke nahi?

Yes, she looses the right to say NO under "normal circumstances." Sickness is an exception.

What is the point of marriage once again? It does not work without compromises and implied consent. Only an entitled indoctrinated wife will deny her husband without a valid reason.

Marriage statistics are falling because societal laws are increasingly intrusive in the matters of marriage and rights of men in relation to marriage.

Educated men like me have greater awareness of their rights, the ability to make sound decisions and also in the position to speak against Feminist nonsense and indoctrination. Men like me do not degrade this relationship but make their marriage work and have good marriages in general. Sorry to burst your bubble.
this reinforces my point, you think of thw wife as nothing more than and item to satisfy yourself.
DISGUSTING

I pray for the unfortunate woman who marries you, may Allah protect her.

this reinforces my point, its because of the sick mentality like yours that alot of marriages are failing

What is the point of marriage once again? It does not work without compromises and implied consent. Only an entitled indoctrinated wife will deny her husband without a valid reason.

Marriage statistics are falling because societal laws are increasingly intrusive in the matters of marriage and rights of men in relation to marriage.

Educated men like me have greater awareness of their rights, the ability to make sound decisions and also in the position to speak against Feminist nonsense and indoctrination. Men like me do not degrade this relationship but make their marriage work and have good marriages in general. Sorry to burst your bubble.
I am big fan of your posts but on this instance I surprised you have such views

Question is why should marriage only be about intercourse between the wife and Husband?

I am pretty sure there above 60 couples who do not have intercourse, should their marriage be considered void?

Lack of Islamic knowledge and stupid cultural male dominance in society. Think women are cattle for their own satisfaction and desire. Only if they know the status of a women is Islam.
agreed

this reinforces my point, you think of thw wife as nothing more than and item to satisfy yourself.
DISGUSTING

I pray for the unfortunate woman who marries you, may Allah protect her.

this reinforces my point, its because of the sick mentality like yours that alot of marriages are failing
I am sorry but I disagree with your Feminist point-of-view. And you should dedicate your prayers to your betterment and guidance to right path instead.

Both Husband and Wife have "conjugal rights" in a marriage. If one of them is selfish and denies his/her partner without valid reason, then the marriage is not going to work or remain healthy.

Marriage is implied consent in regards to sexual relations. If you do not get this, you are not marriage-material for many men out there.

Perhaps you are single and do not get it.

https://islamqa.info/en/2006
i read the hadith myself .but the above mentioned article explains the topic nicely. i am a muslim and i dont care what the west thinks and what desi liberals . that day is not far when the desi liberals will be supporting gay marriages as they are obsessed with west.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom