What's new

HVKK (TURAF) shots down Syrian Mi-17

Iranians have big mouth but they should know when the sunni range is unleashed, it is unstopable. Also Iran is crumbling country on all aspects. I was here in Istanbul and there were Persian girls getting drunk, dancing and looking for d. I actually took one of them to my place. LOL. Her name was Delaram.

Everything will come at a price! The price is going to be bloody heavy this time.

Iranians have big mouth but they should know when the sunni range is unleashed, it is unstopable. Also Iran is crumbling country on all aspects. I was here in Istanbul and there were Persian girls getting drunk, dancing and looking for d. I actually took one of them to my place. LOL. Her name was Delaram.

You do know that bragging about sleeping with women is the most disgusting and ungentlemany thing a man could do right? Actually,real men don't do that,only adolescent idiots ;)

Oh yeah,and most who bragg really don't,most likely virgins.

Syria admits their helo was in Turkish airspace. The helo got hit and traveled back to Syrian airspace. Never seen helos being hit and still keep on flying for awhile?
according to Syria official statement helo has been in the Syrian airspace when got hit by the missile. obviously someone is lying here. I have heard a helo got hit by the machine gun and manged to escape, yet a helo getting hit by an air to air missile and still flying?
crash moment

You are not even muslim..I have been to Turkey many times and I'll tell you alot of people their make me sick.

Unreal animals,and they fking record it.

I think if the legitimate syrian rebels would have pushed these animals away they would have received help long time ago,public opinion in the West against military intervention in Syria is influenced by the great number of jihadists present amongst the rebels.These animals are actually helping Asad with their behaviour.

********.com - VERY GRAPHIC - Picture of beheaded pilot after Turkey shot down helicopter

Activists have published a photo of a pilot, who was flying a Syrian helicopter downed by Turkish Air Defense above al-Yusfia village in al-Turkman mountain of Latakia countryside, the activists added that the pilot has landed with his parachute on an area under the control of radicalized fighters of the Islamic State and al-Muhajereen battalion, who immediately took him and beheaded him.

Crazy people-

I think if the legitimate syrian rebels would have pushed these animals away they would have received help long time ago,public opinion in the West against military intervention in Syria is influenced by the great number of jihadists present amongst the rebels.These animals are actually helping Asad with their behaviour.
The problem is(i think)that the moderate rebels arent good fighters,these idiots are battle hardend.

The problem is(i think)that the moderate rebels arent good fighters,these idiots are battle hardend.

That's true but i still think that these jihadists are Assad's greatest weapon,they're really useful to point at as terrorists and probably many syrian soldiers didn't defect after they saw what future is beeing prepared for Syria by these guys,i mean seeing people beheaded on a daily basis in cold blood is something that wasn't very frequent not even in a dictator ruled country like Syria.These nutjobs take bat s$it crazy to a whole different level.

You are not even muslim..I have been to Turkey many times and I'll tell you alot of people their make me sick.

To much freedom for your taste huh ?

it is not being bad fighter it is about being sickened by war and badly educated
reminds me a wonderful program acout chechenia from the russian side i could watch in France where a captain explains the categories of bad/good soldiers

anyway not all rebels are like this for sure but some are really sick

you know, French or European should be careful about the guys coming back from there
history already said us how sick some guys knowing war became

Back
Top Bottom