What's new

Hyderabad Was Indipendent Once,India Occupied It,Is It BD's Turn NOW !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syed Naved

Reaction score
History Of Hyderabad :
The Nizam state of Hyderabad India was formed by the Asif Jahi Dynasty in the 18th century by Mir Qamar uddin siddiqi when he was appointed as a governor by the Mughal Empire to rule the region under their guidance. However after the death of the powerful and legendary ruler Aurangzeb in 1707, the decline of Mughal Empire resulted in many of the territories to be lost, however, the rule of the land remained under the Islamic Shari'ah and all the various territories followed the orders and guidance of the Khilalfah.

The Asif Jahi dynasty originated in the region around Samarkand, but the family came to India from Baghdad in the late 17th century. Shaikh Mir Ismail (Alam Shaikh Siddiqi) Alam ul-Ulema, son of Ayub younus Salim, son of Abdul Rehman Shaikh Azizan Siddiqi, fourteenth in direct decent from Sheikh Shihab-ud-din Siddiqi Suhrawardy, of uharwada in Kurdistan, a celebrated Sufi.
The Nizam state, Came to an abrupt end in September 1948 after a horrific and ruthless assault, known as the 'Operation Polo' carried out by the Indian government, which was formed after the partition. For many Indians the horrific memories of this operation remain unforgettable. During partition the State of Hyderabad, naturally, was willing to join the newly created Muslim state of Pakistan. The Indian government was not prepared to secede such territory and was not prepared to tolerate the intentions of the Nizam State to become part of Pakistan. The Indian state thus started operation polo, which lasted for four and a half days leading to the killings of thousands of innocent people (largely Muslim) and the looting of their properties. Subsequently, the last Nizam, Osman Ali Khan, surrendered the Nizam state to India on 17th September 1948

The War was continued for four days resulting to the death of a Hindu local, more than 200 injured (mostly Muslims), Many Masajids, Houses, Shops and properties were damaged or set on fire. Many Muslim women were injured and insulted.
India's messacare On Bangladesh Territory : History Of Hyderabad Was Past,Now what are we observing.India has stopped water flow of tista,Padma/Ganga,On Our sea commiting robbery like work,hatch of our fish etc from our fishermen ,killing them ,forcefuly push in become every day cake.
Killing Of Felani,torture our citizen by make him naked...taking tamabil from us,force us to give them corridore .this india also help the chakma terrorist leader santu larma to make santi bahini,train them,give them arms supply and by their help " Santi bahini " did war against Bangladesh and killed innocnt bengalis and still doing so.
D.G.F.I reported already To P.M Hasina that those terrorists are trying to separate our ancient port ,'' Port Islamabad(named 16600/ Chittagong'' from us with the help of india.But Hasina
remains quite,because she herself is the result of indian conspiracy .
So what will be our future,once india become succed to break pakistan due to some pakistany bloody ediotic politician & their greed for power ; seikh muzib,bhutto ,yahya was among them.
Now this India try to break Bangladesh again .

My dear friend iam from Hyderabad , Yes Nizam didn't wanted to join but people wanted to join India
same as bangla people didn't wanted to be with Pakistan. As for we hyderabadi's its similar to bangla movement ...........People wanted something and Ruler something else

History Of Hyderabad :
The Nizam state of Hyderabad India was formed by the Asif Jahi Dynasty in the 18th century by Mir Qamar uddin siddiqi when he was appointed as a governor by the Mughal Empire to rule the region under their guidance. However after the death of the powerful and legendary ruler Aurangzeb in 1707, the decline of Mughal Empire resulted in many of the territories to be lost, however, the rule of the land remained under the Islamic Shari'ah and all the various territories followed the orders and guidance of the Khilalfah.

The Asif Jahi dynasty originated in the region around Samarkand, but the family came to India from Baghdad in the late 17th century. Shaikh Mir Ismail (Alam Shaikh Siddiqi) Alam ul-Ulema, son of Ayub younus Salim, son of Abdul Rehman Shaikh Azizan Siddiqi, fourteenth in direct decent from Sheikh Shihab-ud-din Siddiqi Suhrawardy, of uharwada in Kurdistan, a celebrated Sufi.
The Nizam state, Came to an abrupt end in September 1948 after a horrific and ruthless assault, known as the 'Operation Polo' carried out by the Indian government, which was formed after the partition. For many Indians the horrific memories of this operation remain unforgettable. During partition the State of Hyderabad, naturally, was willing to join the newly created Muslim state of Pakistan. The Indian government was not prepared to secede such territory and was not prepared to tolerate the intentions of the Nizam State to become part of Pakistan. The Indian state thus started operation polo, which lasted for four and a half days leading to the killings of thousands of innocent people (largely Muslim) and the looting of their properties. Subsequently, the last Nizam, Osman Ali Khan, surrendered the Nizam state to India on 17th September 1948

The War was continued for four days resulting to the death of a Hindu local, more than 200 injured (mostly Muslims), Many Masajids, Houses, Shops and properties were damaged or set on fire. Many Muslim women were injured and insulted
India's messacare On Bangladesh Territory : History Of Hyderabad Was Past,Now what are we observing.India has stopped water flow of tista,Padma/Ganga,On Our sea commiting robbery like work,hatch of our fish etc from our fishermen ,killing them ,forcefuly push in become every day cake.
Killing Of Felani,torture our citizen by make him naked...taking tamabil from us,force us to give them corridore .this india also help the chakma terrorist leader santu larma to make santi bahini,train them,give them arms supply and by their help " Santi bahini " did war against Bangladesh and killed innocnt bengalis and still doing so.
D.G.F.I reported already To P.M Hasina that those terrorists are trying to separate our ancient port ,'' Port Islamabad(named 16600/ Chittagong'' from us with the help of india.But Hasina
remains quite,because she herself is the result of indian conspiracy .
So what will be our future,once india become succed to break pakistan due to some pakistany bloody ediotic politician & their greed for power ; seikh muzib,bhutto ,yahya was among them.
Now this India try to break Bangladesh again .

What a Load if Bull **** :rofl::rofl:

Who writes such articles? Bangladeshi Zaid hamid?

only thing i like about you Syed Naved is your signature..... .

My dear friend iam from Hyderabad , Yes Nizam didn't wanted to join but people wanted to join India

And That 'People' includes Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, Christian and others that don't fall under the category of 'razakars' and Nizam familiy and friends (may be). yes, It happened in Hyderabad too.

Even the Britishers came before these Nizams. They are as foreign to India as the British. They should be thankful we let them live. BTW, your analogy sucks!

ok guys people wanted to join India, you invaded them. ok! How about taking opinions from Kashmiris then?? Lets have a poll there... Sorry this is off topic and not a kashmir thread. No need to reply

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

ok guys people wanted to join India, you invaded them. ok! How about taking opinions from Kashmiris then?? Lets have a poll there... Sorry this is off topic and not a kashmir thread. No need to reply..

ok guys people wanted to join India, you invaded them. ok! How about taking opinions from Kashmiris then?? Lets have a poll there... Sorry this is off topic and not a kashmir thread. No need to reply

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

ok guys people wanted to join India, you invaded them. ok! How about taking opinions from Kashmiris then?? Lets have a poll there... Sorry this is off topic and not a kashmir thread. No need to reply..

You don't seem to catch up to news channels do you? Check voting turnouts in the state. Google is a friend. Anyway, it is none of Pakistan's business.

When the Indian forces moved in the Nizam knew that his forces of not more than 600 are themselves willing to fight a war which will mean that their death is assured. The result was a immediate surrender. and even if INDIA did not occupy Hydrabad, it would have not been shining today as it is. it would have become a lost land with Pakistan forgeting that they have a territory that they can not reach.

so kindly cut the crap. and about BD, we are not violating any treaty with your country so kindly cut the crap there too. Infact our NTCP is investing in your country for your development 1.5 billion $ is that ammont that is flowing in to your country because of one company. think about the other comapnies that incrase your wealth and infra just because we are investing our money in your country.

That's been taken care off too.

Ask Omar.

what are you 10? Kashmir is a very complex problem . try researching a bit before you post mate. :)

Hyderabad was land locked and as such was very vulnerable and had no other choice but to join the Artificial Indian union. One
thing you would see in the arguments of the indians here is that on the basis on which they invaded hyderabad i.e popular choice
, they deny the same arguement to Kashmiris. Kashmir wanted to join PAK and was majority muslim state but a malaun King
wanted to join INDIA. SO my question to the indian hypocrites here is that if Hyderabadis can have a choice of who they want
to join why is not the kashmiris allowed the same. Why is it that in kashmir's case the Malaun Raja's decision became the
cornerstone of Bharati argument. IF you want to legally takeover Kashmir then you should also hand over Hyderabad to PAK.
You INDIANS are hypocrities and blood thirsty invaders.

Me also about u faarhan :rofl: and i dont care about what you care/not about me but yes to me
history of Indian aggression is importantant,torturing our people is important,torturing innocent kashmiries by indians is important.
Nobody wants enmity with India,But its India Who wants enmity with everyone specialy the muslim nations..and muslim people.Thats why she is hated and will be hated.
tell me what your india get by killing so many innocent muslims ,have you any answer ?

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

Me also about u faarhan :rofl: and i dont care about what you care/not about me but yes to me
history of Indian aggression is importantant,torturing our people is important,torturing innocent kashmiries by indians is important.
Nobody wants enmity with India,But its India Who wants enmity with everyone specialy the muslim nations..and muslim people.Thats why she is hated and will be hated.
tell me what your india get by killing so many innocent muslims ,have you any answer ?

what happens in Kashmir and that of what happend in Hydrabad in 1948 is non of your concern, lets talk about what is hurting BD's that they are hostile to INDIA.
the one and only thing that i can find is that our BSF is effective in putting a bullet in illegal imigrants and your country men want our BSF to be removed from our border so that some days later after a little migration that you can claim that its your territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom