What's new

Hyderabad Was Indipendent Once,India Occupied It,Is It BD's Turn NOW !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok guys people wanted to join India, you invaded them. ok! How about taking opinions from Kashmiris then?? Lets have a poll there... Sorry this is off topic and not a kashmir thread. No need to reply

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

ok guys people wanted to join India, you invaded them. ok! How about taking opinions from Kashmiris then?? Lets have a poll there... Sorry this is off topic and not a kashmir thread. No need to reply..

That's WRONG!

Who invades who? don't use the terms like you, them etc.,

Indian CPF has used been against Nizam's meagre army. That's all there is. NO India Invading stuff please. Although that did happen in '71
India Invaded the then Pakistan and that's NOT an act of aggression but a Humanitarian act.

Hyderabad was land locked and as such was very vulnerable and had no other choice but to join the Artificial Indian union. One
thing you would see in the arguments of the indians here is that on the basis on which they invaded hyderabad i.e popular choice
, they deny the same arguement to Kashmiris. Kashmir wanted to join PAK and was majority muslim state but a malaun King
wanted to join INDIA. SO my question to the indian hypocrites here is that if Hyderabadis can have a choice of who they want
to join why is not the kashmiris allowed the same. Why is it that in kashmir's case the Malaun Raja's decision became the
cornerstone of Bharati argument. IF you want to legally takeover Kashmir then you should also hand over Hyderabad to PAK.
You INDIANS are hypocrities and blood thirsty invaders.

Soo true that's their hypocrisy that world is blind to see & Pakistani polititions are dumb that's why they don't bring up this argument in international forums & UN.

History Of Hyderabad :
The Nizam state of Hyderabad India was formed by the Asif Jahi Dynasty in the 18th century by Mir Qamar uddin siddiqi when he was appointed as a governor by the Mughal Empire to rule the region under their guidance. However after the death of the powerful and legendary ruler Aurangzeb in 1707, the decline of Mughal Empire resulted in many of the territories to be lost, however, the rule of the land remained under the Islamic Shari'ah and all the various territories followed the orders and guidance of the Khilalfah.

blah blah blah.....

Now this India try to break Bangladesh again .

Oh yes. Of course, we want Bangladesh badly. So badly that even when we had completely taken over the terrority (from Pakistani army), we decided to let it be a free nation. Thanks for your kiddish thread and the humorous articles, buddy..

One word

MORON.

It's NOT possible to keep J&K state with the help of Military as you would like to think. GO talk to people from all the parts of the state including Valley. They are Kashmiris, yes, but Kashmiri Indians.

POST REPORTED

& SHUT UP & DON't SPREAD YOUR LIES, every one knows how Pakistani flag was hoisted at Lal Chowk, Srinagar last year.

what are you 10? Kashmir is a very complex problem . try researching a bit before you post mate. :)
Yea i know very little about Kashmir. But i read with 10-12 Kashmiris who don't like you...

I don't understand why the educated populace of BD are more crack pots than their illatrate people. if we wanted BD, we would have made it 1971. WE never had that idea and never will. We have enough problems to take are and the last thing that we wanted to avoid if your country mens bull crap accusations on INDIA and her interest.

Me too from Hyd. Actually Kasim Rizvi wanted Hyd to be independent or be merged with pakistan. But it was against the people's wishes. Kasim was hell bent on merging with pak which made hyderabadis furious which eventually lead to him being dragged and thrashed on roads. After operation polo, he was pardoned off and they say he went waya to pakistan.

When the Indian forces moved in the Nizam knew that his forces of not more than 600 are themselves willing to fight a war which will mean that their death is assured. The result was a immediate surrender. and even if INDIA did not occupy Hydrabad, it would have not been shining today as it is. it would have become a lost land with Pakistan forgeting that they have a territory that they can not reach.

so kindly cut the crap. and about BD, we are not violating any treaty with your country so kindly cut the crap there too. Infact our NTCP is investing in your country for your development 1.5 billion $ is that ammont that is flowing in to your country because of one company. think about the other comapnies that incrase your wealth and infra just because we are investing our money in your country.
come here in bangladesh,inviting you.come and see by youself what and by which means bsf is torturing and killing our innocents.
about hyderabad,how can you say so? nobody knows what lies on future,neither u nor me

Me also about u faarhan :rofl: and i dont care about what you care/not about me but yes to me
history of Indian aggression is importantant,torturing our people is important,torturing innocent kashmiries by indians is important.
Nobody wants enmity with India,But its India Who wants enmity with everyone specialy the muslim nations..and muslim people.Thats why she is hated and will be hated.
tell me what your india get by killing so many innocent muslims ,have you any answer ?

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

Me also about u faarhan :rofl: and i dont care about what you care/not about me but yes to me
history of Indian aggression is importantant,torturing our people is important,torturing innocent kashmiries by indians is important.
Nobody wants enmity with India,But its India Who wants enmity with everyone specialy the muslim nations..and muslim people.Thats why she is hated and will be hated.
tell me what your india get by killing so many innocent muslims ,have you any answer ?

Which world are you living in?

After reading your post, I feel like we live in alternative universes. From where I am, I do not see muslims being killed in India. In fact, from the time of Independence, the percentage of Muslims in India has grown. Hindus as a percentage of population fell from 83 to 80. Whereas in your Bangladesh, Hindus as a percentage of population fell from over 20% to less than 10%.

There's something known as the "Enemy Property Act". Which country has it?

Do you know of some country that removed secularism from its constitution? I do not think it is India. Do you?

I understand that it is foolishness to argue with you. But I am ready to do it anyway. Give me the proof that we are killing 'Innocent' Muslims.

From my side, I am giving you this link..
Persecution of Hindus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Let's see what you have to post.

I don't understand why the educated populace of BD are more crack pots than their illatrate people. if we wanted BD, we would have made it 1971. WE never had that idea and never will. We have enough problems to take are and the last thing that we wanted to avoid if your country mens bull crap accusations on INDIA and her interest.
WRONG! Occupying Bangladesh after 1971 would bring uncle SAM and china to the sub continent.. India knew that very well. They signed a treaty with the then Govt. that Bangladesh will have no army and indians officer will conduct govermenentals works.. It was Bhutto who sent Muzib quickly to tackle the situation... Muzib pressurized india to withdraw from Bangladesh...

come here in bangladesh,inviting you.come and see by youself what and by which means bsf is torturing and killing our innocents.
about hyderabad,how can you say so? nobody knows what lies on future,neither u nor me

LOL. Conquering Bangladesh!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

More than Indian, Bangladeshis are more interested in entering illegally into India, getting Indian Voter ID cards and Ration Card and inciting disturbances in our country. So please do something to your population explosion instead of fascinating about something.

Anyway, i read some of your posts, you don't consider yourself Bangladeshi, then how you are crying over problems of Bangladesh.

how many times have BSF personal moved into your territory and killed civilians. If that is happening so, your country is a free and democratic country, why is your country not taking this issue to UN, i believe the international press like CNN, BBC which are there in your country should be reporting this news when and where ever it happens. I am not comming acrross such news.

You people think that when your illegal immigrants come to our territory, our BSF should welcome them with a red carpet. will you be doing the same if INdians try to go into your country with out proper papers.
You know that with lot of diversity, INDIA is always having a imminet threat of terrorist attack any where any time. and BD has a lot of pro pakistani supporters, under what basis should we allow your country me move into our country as we do with BHUTAN or NEPAL.

Farhaan,

India is over populated already and we dont want bangladesh ........... all we want is BIGGER and BETTER fence between us and you

WRONG! Occupying Bangladesh after 1971 would bring uncle SAM and china to the sub continent.. India knew that very well. They signed a treaty with the then Govt. that Bangladesh will have no army and indians officer will conduct govermenentals works.. It was Bhutto who sent Muzib quickly to tackle the situation... Muzib pressurized india to withdraw from Bangladesh...

Bullshit dude.

US promised India help if China attacked during 1971 Indo-Pak war - Times Of India

Read the above article. If we wanted, we could have easily had control over Bangladesh for years together. You were once a part of India and we could have merged you if we wanted you so badly.

In fact, USA was with us. There is a reason why Pakistan lost the war and why US or China did not intervene. We even had Soviet Union with us. USA or China would not have risked a full scale Nuclear War for you.

We do not want you to be grateful or give us flowers for our help in your freedom. But dude, at least avoid insult us. Pleaseee!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom