What's new

Hyderabad Was Indipendent Once,India Occupied It,Is It BD's Turn NOW !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
come here in bangladesh,inviting you.come and see by youself what and by which means bsf is torturing and killing our innocents.
about hyderabad,how can you say so? nobody knows what lies on future,neither u nor me

Nice jobs by BSF, your illegal immigrants are scumbags they deserved to be shot. Stay away from our land and no one will be shot.

POST REPORTED

& SHUT UP & DON't SPREAD YOUR LIES, every one knows how Pakistani flag was hoisted at Lal Chowk, Srinagar last year.
bhai,jhoot toh indians k khun mein baste ha...some of them truthlover but all are fishes of same river,its natural.like u , me too knw the truth,what kashmiries etc want.magar yeh log sach kabhi bhi nahi ma'n sakhte

POST REPORTED

& SHUT UP & DON't SPREAD YOUR LIES, every one knows how Pakistani flag was hoisted at Lal Chowk, Srinagar last year.

I request you to consider buying a mirror and look at yourself honestly. How could any normal non-brainwashed person think that Kashmiris want to be pakistanis? Not even Pakistanis want to be Pakistanis. Too bad, you actually consider Mullahs to be representatives of Societies. here, in India and rest of the world clergy have their place and NOT in Politics.

WRONG! Occupying Bangladesh after 1971 would bring uncle SAM and china to the sub continent.. India knew that very well. They signed a treaty with the then Govt. that Bangladesh will have no army and indians officer will conduct govermenentals works.. It was Bhutto who sent Muzib quickly to tackle the situation... Muzib pressurized india to withdraw from Bangladesh...
Ahhh dont brag about India wanting to occupy bangladesh. Just to remind you, bangladesh is not any Singapore or hong Kong to have all our eyes set on you. If India wanted to annex b'desh it would have. US was already shown middle finger and for china we would have given them aksai chin and make them quiet.

WRONG! Occupying Bangladesh after 1971 would bring uncle SAM and china to the sub continent.. India knew that very well. They signed a treaty with the then Govt. that Bangladesh will have no army and indians officer will conduct govermenentals works.. It was Bhutto who sent Muzib quickly to tackle the situation... Muzib pressurized india to withdraw from Bangladesh...
the question is your country is a land locked mass on 3 sides and all three sides its INDIA, so naturally you have to rely on us for your development. its become a ego for you guys like why should a islamic state such as BD should rely on a nation that has majority non belivers. one way or the other the sooner you come to reality that no INDIAN realy want BD being part of INDIA that more good will happen to both the countries in terms of trade and growth, else its going to be a crap strom in the in the near future.

after the hilarious thread title................here comes even hilarious statement

And funny part is one of my post is deleted by righteous moderator which has no offensive language and kept these posts abusing Indians

Farhaan,

India is over populated already and we dont want bangladesh ........... all we want is BIGGER and BETTER fence between us and you

I would self-immolate as protest, if India accepts Bangladesh as Indian state, let alone invading. We can't have a state with such huge partially radicalized population. Just more trouble. No offense to fellow Bangladeshi members.

Nice jobs by BSF, your illegal immigrants are scumbags they deserved to be shot. Stay away from our land and no one will be shot.
you stay from our land,who give you the right to say our citizens illegal? that land is their land,their home not yours.so lets do one thingh,when after happening so many things you ppl are saying good job by bsf,then why dont we start killing people of your chitmahal which are situated in our land ,and moreover i think now it would be very right to kill indian citizens both legal & illegal who live in bangladesh ..what you say? wont be it right ? wont be it a justice to our people ? i think ,yes it is.and if not,then think twice before knowing the truth.
may allah give you wisdom

My dear friend iam from Hyderabad , Yes Nizam didn't wanted to join but people wanted to join India
same as bangla people didn't wanted to be with Pakistan. As for we hyderabadi's its similar to bangla movement ...........People wanted something and Ruler something else

and when it comes to Kashmir you will say all was done legally. Funny

This thread should be moved to Indian Section.

BD has no interest beyon West Benagal and NE. Its just a different country.

you stay from our land,who give you the right to say our citizens illegal? that land is their land,their home not yours.so lets do one thingh,when after happening so many things you ppl are saying good job by bsf,then why dont we start killing people of your chitmahal which are situated in our land ,and moreover i think now it would be very right to kill indian citizens both legal & illegal who live in bangladesh ..what you say? wont be it right ? wont be it a justice to our people ? i think ,yes it is.and if not,then think twice before knowing the truth.
may allah give you wisdom

Ha Ha keep on sending them, Hamari BSF wale tum Bangladeshi logon ko apni khala yaad dilatay rahege. :yahoo: :yahoo:

bhai,jhoot toh indians k khun mein baste ha...some of them truthlover but all are fishes of same river,its natural.like u , me too knw the truth,what kashmiries etc want.magar yeh log sach kabhi bhi nahi ma'n sakhte

Yesssss BDian...let that anger out.

You know what's coming. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom