What's new

Hyderabad Was Indipendent Once,India Occupied It,Is It BD's Turn NOW !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I request you to consider buying a mirror and look at yourself honestly. How could any normal non-brainwashed person think that Kashmiris want to be pakistanis? Not even Pakistanis want to be Pakistanis. Too bad, you actually consider Mullahs to be representatives of Societies. here, in India and rest of the world clergy have their place and NOT in Politics.

Don't prove yourself to be a ret@rd. This thread is not on Kashmir issue but for your lie to get exposed i will post some videos.

Last edited by a moderator:
and when it comes to Kashmir you will say all was done legally. Funny

Ok please give back Azad Kashmir and aksai chin and then we can start discussing taking consent from people

you stay from our land,who give you the right to say our citizens illegal? that land is their land,their home not yours.so lets do one thingh,when after happening so many things you ppl are saying good job by bsf,then why dont we start killing people of your chitmahal which are situated in our land ,and moreover i think now it would be very right to kill indian citizens both legal & illegal who live in bangladesh ..what you say? wont be it right ? wont be it a justice to our people ? i think ,yes it is.and if not,then think twice before knowing the truth.
may allah give you wisdom
i don't think any one gives us wisdom, its our own self analysis that gives us wisdom and sure not all conclusions are always right. if you want to kill indians legally staying in your country, you can do it. it will turn the tide on you. you'll be called by the international community as a rouge state. be prepared to have that tag to your countries name.
any one who croses the border will be returned in body bags. and that is the cause and reason for BSF to be posted there at the borders. Carry your travel papers and your country men are welcomed with a smile, and you dont carry papers you get a bullet in the head.

Hyderabad was land locked and as such was very vulnerable and had no other choice but to join the Artificial Indian union. One
thing you would see in the arguments of the indians here is that on the basis on which they invaded hyderabad i.e popular choice
, they deny the same arguement to Kashmiris. Kashmir wanted to join PAK and was majority muslim state but a malaun King
wanted to join INDIA. SO my question to the indian hypocrites here is that if Hyderabadis can have a choice of who they want
to join why is not the kashmiris allowed the same. Why is it that in kashmir's case the Malaun Raja's decision became the
cornerstone of Bharati argument. IF you want to legally takeover Kashmir then you should also hand over Hyderabad to PAK.
You INDIANS are hypocrities and blood thirsty invaders.

Off topic rants ... not surprising !!

Every Bangladeshi wants to be a dweller in Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Mumbai, Agartala, Kolkata by leaving their megacities in Bangladesh but look at these hypocrites they want to be Indian citizen but accuse of making Bangladesh a part of India. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't prove yourself to be a ret@rd. This thread is not on Kashmir issue but for your lie to get exposed i will post some videos.

Ha ha ha. How I love to see Pakistanis cry hoarse about Kashmir.

It's soooooooooo soothing and amusing.

Please keep the show going. :D

and when it comes to Kashmir you will say all was done legally. Funny

There's nothing funny about J&K state's accession to India. IT's a 100% legal and just affair.
In fact Pakistan is illegally occupying parts of former princely state. The thing you call AJK (anything but azad) and Gilgit-baltistan are actually Indian territory and they all identify themselves as Kashmiris/gilitis etc., NOT pakistanis. Sooner or later *** & gilgit-baltistan will have to re-join with J&K state(of course, only after the population gets rid off extremism).

I request you to consider buying a mirror and look at yourself honestly. How could any normal non-brainwashed person think that Kashmiris want to be pakistanis? Not even Pakistanis want to be Pakistanis. Too bad, you actually consider Mullahs to be representatives of Societies. here, in India and rest of the world clergy have their place and NOT in Politics.
my friend,then please xplain us, bharat k republic day kiyun kashmir mein observe hote hain as a black day by all the kashmiries ..@seethru

bhai,jhoot toh indians k khun mein baste ha...some of them truthlover but all are fishes of same river,its natural.like u , me too knw the truth,what kashmiries etc want.magar yeh log sach kabhi bhi nahi ma'n sakhte

Bhai agar aap itne sache hai to bata dijiye baloch kya chahte hai ? Aur jo aap chahte the voh aapke padosi bhaiyo ne kitne rape karne aur kitne mazloom insano ko maarne k bad diya voh bhi jab jhute India ne aap ka saath diya.Go get some fresh air.

I don't get it. Till how long would bangladeshis keep their collective heads buried in the ground and refuse to come to terms with the truth.Don't come to our country illegally.We dont have anything against you apart from illegal migration.

Every Bangladeshi wants to be a dweller in Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Mumbai, Agartala, Kolkata by leaving their megacities in Bangladesh but look at these hypocrites they want to be Indian citizen but accuse of making Bangladesh a part of India. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hmm interesting thought maybe Syed wants india to invade so that he can get our citizenship

Farhaan,

India is over populated already and we dont want bangladesh ........... all we want is BIGGER and BETTER fence between us and you

This bigger and better fence is also my dream along with no relation with india. Nice to know somewhere to some extent my dream coincides with my indian blood brothers.

This thread should be moved to Indian Section.

BD has no interest beyon West Benagal and NE. Its just a different country.
oh wow, now the sweet part comes out. Don't you guys see the truth and trechery of the BD here, its now out that BD is interested in anaxing INdians state of West Bengal and NE states.
Then there is nothing wrong in killing any one who crosses over with out papers.

Bullshit dude.

US promised India help if China attacked during 1971 Indo-Pak war - Times Of India

Read the above article. If we wanted, we could have easily had control over Bangladesh for years together. You were once a part of India and we could have merged you if we wanted you so badly.

In fact, USA was with us. There is a reason why Pakistan lost the war and why US or China did not intervene. We even had Soviet Union with us. USA or China would not have risked a full scale Nuclear War for you.

We do not want you to be grateful or give us flowers for our help in your freedom. But dude, at least avoid insult us. Pleaseee!!!!!

Stop craping BS here. Your Indira gandhi the devil stole TK60000 corers of industrial machinery
after the war. Imagine the value of 60000 corers back in 71. WE BD's know the 7 point agreement you warmongers singed with the intrim exiled BD gov back then. Those agreements are known
as "golami chukti" here in BD. It effectively made us a vassal state of INDIA from 1971-1975.
If not for the shepahi janata biplob of 1975 you war mongers would have turned us into another
sikkim. That witch indira even authorized assasination of pres. Zia ur rahman. Served her right when she was killed by her own body guard.

As i said. I don't consider mullah and their religious nut case followers, representatives of the society.

Besides la ilaha illa allah..??

You ll never learn, do you?

Last edited by a moderator:
my friend,then please xplain us, bharat k republic day kiyun kashmir mein observe hote hain as a black day by all the kashmiries ..@seethru

Seriously who cares. They can waste all their lives for chasing the holy grail, not that it makes an iota of difference to me or my can of beer.

There are more useful people than these in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom