What's new

I am learning Urdu(Nastaliq script)

Yaaron,Mujhe Urdu seekhne ka kaaryakram 10-15 din ke liye sthagit karna parh raha hai:confused:.Asal mein main apne dost ke saath north-east ghoomne jaa raha hun.Rajdhani Express mein Sunday ka ticket bhi kara liya hai.Apne mata-pita ko bhi bol rakha hai ki shimla aur massoori jaa raha hun.Agar unhen pata chala ki north east ja raha hun to vo to mujhe jaan se hi maar denge:butcher:.
Suna hai North East kashmir se bhi zyada sundar hai:cool:.Looking forward to it.
Good bye friends:wave:.Waise kal to main rahunga.

MODERATERS,Please don't delete this thread in my absence as i will be back learning urdu and asking questions here after half a month.

Yaaron,Mujhe Urdu seekhne ka kaaryakram 10-15 din ke liye sthagit karna parh raha hai:confused:.Asal mein main apne dost ke saath north-east ghoomne jaa raha hun.Rajdhani Express mein Sunday ka ticket bhi kara liya hai.Apne mata-pita ko bhi bol rakha hai ki shimla aur massoori jaa raha hun.Agar unhen pata chala ki north east ja raha hun to vo to mujhe jaan se hi maar denge:butcher:.
Suna hai North East kashmir se bhi zyada sundar hai:cool:.Looking forward to it.
Good bye friends:wave:.Waise kal to main rahunga.

MODERATERS,Please don't delete this thread in my absence as i will be back learning urdu and asking questions here after half a month.

Mujhko abhi tak kisi ne good bye ya happy journey bhi nahin kaha:cry:.Friends!!! bid to kar do.

Mujhko abhi tak kisi ne good bye ya happy journey bhi nahin kaha:cry:.Friends!!! bid to kar do.

Ap ko good bye 'krwanay' ki pari hi, YAhan iss thread par awam ko Hindi aur Urdu e-War say foorsat nahi ( it is the conventional war originated as a main clause of two-nation theority) :hitwall:

suna hi passenger ki dua men asar hota hi...dua krna Allah Pak hmari mushkilen Asaan kree prdesion ki bi aur desion ki bi...aur tamaam countries (specially Pakistan) ko troubles sy nikaly...Have a nice stay and safe and splendid journey from all of us :)

aik favor krna bhi, agar koi mzaar (shrine) rastay men nzar ayee tuo hmari traf sy chila baandh daina ooper wali dua ky saath, please...
:D

Ap ko good bye 'krwanay' ki pari hi, YAhan iss thread par awam ko Hindi aur Urdu e-War say foorsat nahi ( it is the conventional war originated as a main clause of two-nation theority) :hitwall:

Bhaijaan kyon dukhi hote ho?Kuchh log kabhi nahin sudhar sakte.Unhen bas mauka chahiye ek dusre se bhirne ka.Ham aur aap to dost ban kar rahen.Vaise aapki baton se lagta hai ki aap two nation theory mein yakin nahin rakhte.

suna hi passenger ki dua men asar hota hi...dua krna Allah Pak hmari mushkilen Asaan kree prdesion ki bi aur desion ki bi...aur tamaam countries (specially Pakistan) ko troubles sy nikaly...Have a nice stay and safe and splendid journey from all of us :)

Hamara to janm hi hua hai kam fortunate logon ka bhala karne ke liye.Meri zindagi maqsad e aala insaniyat ki bhalai ke liye vaqf thi ,vaqf hai aur rahegi.Aur rahi baat duaon ki to vo to main hamesha karta hoon ki duniya mein sabhi log khush rahein.tamaam duniyavi khwahishat sabhi ko naseeb hon!
Thanks.

aik favor krna bhi, agar koi mzaar (shrine) rastay men nzar ayee tuo hmari traf sy chila baandh daina ooper wali dua ky saath, please...
:D

Pata nahin Assam mein koi mazaar milegi ya nahin lekin kamakhya mandir mein aap sab ke liye prarthna zaroor karoonga:agree:.Vaise bhi khuda to sirf ek hi hai.

Hell Punjabis from Pakistan are telling us how to pronounce in Urdu.

I am from UP and I had watched many videos of Pakistani news cahnnels in You tube not even a single anchor I have seen who pronounces proper urdu. All have a punjabi accent in them.

I think that you don't remember that the famous poets of Urdu poetry, Allama Iqbal ,Faiz Ahmed Faiz etc belongs to Punjab !

I think that you don't remember that the famous poets of Urdu poetry, Allama Iqbal ,Faiz Ahmed Faiz etc belongs to Punjab !

Still Greatest of Greats is Mirza Ghalib and no-one can match him.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ dude you didn't get my point ! I am just reminding him that Urdu is the language of whole sub-continent and it doesn't belongs to any specific community :)

^ dude you didn't get my point ! I am just reminding him that Urdu is the language of whole sub-continent and it doesn't belongs to any specific community :)

It actually belongs to the Muslims.

Just like the Indus Valley Civilization belongs to whole subcontinent and not just a specific community i.e,Pakistan.

Hell Punjabis from Pakistan are telling us how to pronounce in Urdu.

I am from UP and I had watched many videos of Pakistani news cahnnels in You tube not even a single anchor I have seen who pronounces proper urdu. All have a punjabi accent in them.

most of the news men are urdu speakers, what are you talking??

Just like the Indus Valley Civilization belongs to whole subcontinent and not just a specific community i.e,Pakistan.

Actually it belongs to Pakistan. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Back
Top Bottom