What's new

I am learning Urdu(Nastaliq script)

But i am using digital urdu keyboard and then paste it here.

Enough of urdu for today.I will now come back later.Thank you for helping guys.:wave::enjoy::pakistan:

You mean you are more advance in a sense of using urdu digital keyboard :D...I used to use inpage when was in Pakistan...
:indpakflag:

there are phonetic keyboard input system's(transliterate) like ibus/scim(in Linux) which can be used for Indic languages, instead of hand picking letters from character applet.

Biggest advice I can give you Bhartis is to pronounce the letter Z, instead of J. Good luck.

Urdu is based on Khariboli dialect of Delhi and Western Uttar Pradesh with loanwords from Persian and Arabic. In India some 5% Indians or about 61 Million people consider Urdu as their mother tongue. So, Urdu is infact language of North India and it is stupidity to deny that it is not an Indian language when it is based on North Indian dialect Khariboli and developed in North India only.

Developed by who though? Hindus?
Nope...Urdu was developed by Muslims based on the Khariboli language.
It's an Indic language, sure, but has features non existent in other Indic languages.

That is true, but bhartis can't say the Z sound. Or they try to pretend they can't, to try and sound cute.

Jara iiji, take it eajy on them :cheesy:

Nope...
It's an Indic language, but has features non existent in other Indic languages.

In India we have 61 Million native speakers of Urdu compared to 12-13 millions in Pakistan. So, it is an Indian languages taken to Pakistan after all Punjabis, Sindhis are not from these areas.

Nope...Urdu was developed by Muslims based on the Khariboli language.
It's an Indic language, sure, but has features non existent in other Indic languages.

Jara iiji, take it eajy on them :cheesy:

Sometimes they try to call me RajPak, when obviously there is the Z letter on their keyboard. Lmao

In India we have 61 Million native speakers of Urdu compared to 12-13 millions in Pakistan. So, it is an Indian languages taken to Pakistan after all Punjabis, Sindhis are not from these areas.

Like i said, it's Indic but not Indian. Besides, most people in Pakistan also speak it, hence there's more Urdu speakers in Pak than Bharat

Its not a separate language. Its a common dialect on both Hindi and Urdu is based. Khariboli literally means "Pure Language"

Khari-boli means standing language, genius

What about you guys, Taripura, Sari Lanka its sounds funny when speak such words.

I don't know this Taripura, but who phonetically pronounces Sri Lanka as "Sari Lanka"?

Back
Top Bottom