What's new

I am not anti-India, I am pro-Pakistan: Shaan

Shaan begairat nahi hai. He didnt sell his self respect and national pride by going to india and licking their boots for peanuts. And those indians puffing their chests dont forget ur low auqat. Ur film industry since 50's and uptil now has heavily stolen pakistani music, songs, film and drama stories, infact entire sequences including characters' names.

If shaan ever chooses to go to india,he will be more than welcomed due to the huge local and overseas pakistani fan following.

Dont forget how an absured crap film like khubsurat had survived just cuz of fawad khan. How ur ppl are desperate for him.

Indians pehlay apni kuch auqat ,creativity banao phir moonh kholna yahan akay warna bow ur heads before Pakisanis as u are supposed to.

Cheapsters even now steal nusrat's music and 50s 60's pakistani songs thinking ppl wont know abt it and these same songs bring them massive music sales' revenues.

Guys...come on grow up guys..If Pakistan actors are coming to India, they are not selling their patriotism...Which world you are living in man...Why are you so mean and narrow minded..

@Kaniska did u read ur own countrymen's comments here??? Do u think pakistanis are zombies who dont feel offended? Just cuz forum allows them indians to spew filth here means we pakistanis wont get offended over ridiculous remarks?

And when indians puff their chests they shud remmeber the amount of creative work they have stolen and even now stealing from pakistanis.

I am sure the stare down and dress up STILL looks much nicer than about 99 of the South Indian funny characters in movie promos you see. When our own shiit smells bad, why complain about others????
Lol so you know about south indian film industry.
OK tell me what do you k iw about it? Because as you have come ted on it.

Feel pity for your mentality... When did he say that he is Anti-India or hate Indians? Read the article with your big blind eyes. If you are really blind then ask someone to read it for you and explain you.
sorry dude if u are offended I was just pulling ur leg, cheers :enjoy:

The same is mentioned in above post.

I am sure he got some offers in your A+ grade movies as well. If Ali Zafar and others can get movie offers then why not Shan? He is the best actor of Lollywood.
I have to admit that he is a good actor :agree: probably best of Pakistani industry

Lol so you know about south indian film industry.
OK tell me what do you k iw about it? Because as you have come ted on it.

I don't know anything about it. I just know that I personally like the main character to look decent and a professional actor.....not some funny people running around. Its a personal preference, I don't have to "know" anything to have a personal opinion. You wake up and brush your teeth (that is if you do it) with a specific toothpaste every day. That is your preference, there may be others out there but you don't care about them. Does that mean you need a PHD to have an opinion?

@Kaniska did u read ur own countrymen's comments here??? Do u think pakistanis are zombies who dont feel offended? Just cuz forum allows them indians to spew filth here means we pakistanis wont get offended over ridiculous remarks?

And when indians puff their chests they shud remmeber the amount of creative work they have stolen and even now stealing from pakistanis.

Bhai Jaan, Two wrongs don't make a right. If indian posters are acting retarded you don't have to, Maintain you dignity.

Pakistan has a proud and creative film industry, rejoice in that instead of demeaning India's films.

Regards

You know Indians have some serious panga. I think Indians love us so much that they can't live without us, it's colourless life for them withour pakistan:D especially PDF.
Shaan begairat nahi hai. He didnt sell his self respect and national pride by going to india and licking their boots for peanuts. And those indians puffing their chests dont forget ur low auqat. Ur film industry since 50's and uptil now has heavily stolen pakistani music, songs, film and drama stories, infact entire sequences including characters' names.

If shaan ever chooses to go to india,he will be more than welcomed due to the huge local and overseas pakistani fan following.

Dont forget how an absured crap film like khubsurat had survived just cuz of fawad khan. How ur ppl are desperate for him.

Indians pehlay apni kuch auqat ,creativity banao phir moonh kholna yahan akay warna bow ur heads before Pakisanis as u are supposed to.

Cheapsters even now steal nusrat's music and 50s 60's pakistani songs thinking ppl wont know abt it and these same songs bring them massive music sales' revenues.
Khoobsoorat survived :D:rofl::rofl::rofl:oh man

I don't know anything about it. I just know that I personally like the main character to look decent and a professional actor.....not some funny people running around. Its a personal preference, I don't have to "know" anything to have a personal opinion. You wake up and brush your teeth (that is if you do it) with a specific toothpaste every day. That is your preference, there may be others out there but you don't care about them. Does that mean you need a PHD to have an opinion?
First of all the acting skills of south Indian movie stars are high than this shaan let alone him comparing to any Bollywood star.

Some heroes in south Indian industry are even fairer than your your actors if you think fairness is the only thing which makes a person an actor.
And also do see bahubali movie if you want to give view on south Indian film industry.

Bhai Jaan, Two wrongs don't make a right. If indian posters are acting retarded you don't have to, Maintain you dignity.

Pakistan has a proud and creative film industry, rejoice in that instead of demeaning India's film
Regards
Sometimes we need to place mirror before ppl and yes ihave no respect for indian movie industry.

And yeaaaaaaa two wrongs do make a righttttt when its indian trolls before u!!!!!!

And yes shaan didnt lose his grace like ali zafar who was literally doing floor wiping lame roles in bollywood.

Last edited:
First of all the acting skills of south Indian movie stars are high than this shaan let alone him comparing to any Bollywood star.

Some heroes in south Indian industry are even fairer than your your actors if you think fairness is the only thing which makes a person an actor.

And also do see bahubali movie if you want to give view on south Indian film industry.

Wow, here's the prime example of how you guys from India take EVERY single issue personally.

1) How do you know for certain that this guy's acting skills are better or worst than the Indian actors? I wasn't doing a comparison like you did. I just told you what I like to watch on my tv screen. That was my preference, not a competition. You, on the other hand, jumped right into traditional competition without the need....

2) Who cares about how "Fare Skin" he is or not? That's crazy for you to bring that in here. But again, tells me how you guys look at things and its always negative. My post wasn't vis-a-vis, I don't even watch Indian or Pakistani tv or show, nor do I have any interest in them.

By the way, speaking of skin fairness, I've met Madhuri Dixit (also in Chicago), I have also met that lady Kajol. I think both have darker skin but I think they have one of the most beautiful features you can find, and amazing personalities. So color or "fair skin" has no relevance in human life, nor everything needs to be vis-a-vis!

Shaan is a brilliant actor . I first saw him in Khuda Ke Liye ( dir : Shoab Mansoor ) . Was quite a big fan of his for a while but what he says is frankly quite ridiculous. Art , culture , music and cinema have traditionally always been detached from politics for years before he even begun acting. Don't know why he has to stir controversy by making it out to be a zero sum game. "If you work in Bollywood then you are supposed to be sell outs ??? " ....what is he thinking. This has dangerous implications. Mr Shaan may not mind but he is gonna lose a few Indian admirers for his unnecessary self created theories.

Back
Top Bottom