What's new

I Just Bought A New CAAAAR!!!

Yeah with a crappy resale value...

merey bhai the model which i own, its parts are easily available in pakistan, infact its assembled in pakistan, those cars who have spare parts available in pak have a good resale value

but i was talking about performance more then anything

merey bhai the model which i own, its parts are easily available in pakistan, infact its assembled in pakistan, those cars who have spare parts available in pak have a good resale value

but i was talking about performance more then anything

Which one? sunny?

Dont know if anyone has mentioned this before me, but you seriously need to buy a better camera ;)

Dont know if anyone has mentioned this before me, but you seriously need to buy a better camera ;)
Damn right!! I took these pics with my bl00dy Samsung mobile that is 3 years old! :undecided: Jeeez! I just presented a Galaxy S4 to my better half on her birthday and now my bank balance is flashing red!! :hitwall: So I'll have to wait till I get my next bonus to buy a better one that I'm saddled with now!!! :D

And I need a raise badly or I'm sunk!! :fie:

terrible car, should have bought a HONDA for couple more grand.

terrible move. it will be fine now but 1-2 years your walet will be empty.

The new Sunny's along with Nissan's lineup are pretty good.

A Toyota may deliver better after-sales value. Though, that ultimately depends on where you live.

In my Bangladesh, a Toyota has the best after sale value. The worse being Mazda. By the way, you can buy an RX-8 for $18,000 in BD :lol:

Congratulations. I just destroyed my month old $80,000 CAD car :'( I am very sad atm.

Back
Top Bottom