What's new

‘I killed my daughter. . . with my hands’

can you deny that this mindset don't exist in Pakistan? where have you been living, NO ONE HAS INTRODUCED THE RELIGIOUS DIMENSION or BASHED ISLAM

Pakistan - Over 600 Honour Killings in 2009

http://www.amnesty.org/en/library/a...0f1-11dd-be39-2d4003be4450/asa330181999en.pdf

Yeah we know tht it is just coz of illiteracy .I think getting People educated should reduce these killings .

Mind All do not bring Islam in this topic coz it is not related to Islam .

Human Life can only and only be taken by Allah .and if u murder sumone it is like murdering whole mankind.

so if sum irrogant do anything bad it doesnt mean Islam say it to do it .

this is very sad incident . He should have kicked her out of her house but killing is not justified at any cost.

Rest in Peace .

Last edited:
Can this whole phenomenon be termed as the Clash of cultures and Generation Gap as the New Generation wants more liberty and freedom whereas there Parents stick to the Old School..??

theres a famous incident regarding this when a Pakistani boy called onto police in US when his father beat him up.. but you dont wana know what happend to the kid when he landed in Pakistan..:D

can you deny that this mindset don't exist in Pakistan? where have you been living, NO ONE HAS INTRODUCED THE RELIGIOUS DIMENSION or BASHED ISLAM

Pakistan - Over 600 Honour Killings in 2009

http://www.amnesty.org/en/library/a...0f1-11dd-be39-2d4003be4450/asa330181999en.pdf

It isn't just Pakistan. This stuff happens in Turkey too but on a lesser scale. It is important as to how they are punished. In Turkey usually the whole family is sentenced to life in prison. Is this also the case in Pakistan or are there special rules like in other places ?

Yeah we know tht it is just coz of illiteracy .I think getting People educated should reduce these killings .

Mind All do not bring Islam in this topic coz it is not related to Islam .

Human Life can only and only be taken by Allah .and if u murder sumone it is like murdering whole mankind.

so if sum irrogant do anything bad it doesnt mean Islam say it to do it .

this is very sad incident . He should have kicked her out of her house but killing is not justified at any cost.

Rest in Peace .

what about the life of people dying in Afghanistan, FATA, Palestine, Kasmir, ??? why there life is taken in the name of terrorism by humans?? I am talking about all PA, NATO, Taliban, and obviously the innocent ones

what about the life of people dying in Afghanistan, FATA, Palestine, Kasmir, ??? why there life is taken in the name of terrorism by humans?? I am talking about all PA, NATO, Taliban, and obviously the innocent ones
Your comparison, is downright rotten.

You are repeatedly hiding criminal facts for murderers like the Taliban. Why don't you clearly phrase your sentences, and you'll have the answer to yourself

No Taliban is being killed, who didn't set out to kill other Pakistanis. Self-defense and murder are separate things.

There are alot of holes in the article, but someone Killing his own for saving its pride is awful, Now is he saving his family pride by putting himself behind the bars, sucha a$$

Your comparison, is downright rotten.

You are repeatedly hiding criminal facts for murderers like the Taliban. Why don't you clearly phrase your sentences, and you'll have the answer to yourself

No Taliban is being killed, who didn't set out to kill other Pakistanis. Self-defense and murder are separate things.

you are quite wrong in guessing me I was not comparing I just wanted to elaborate that every murder is not a crime and that's why I asked the question but you for no reason take it wrong.....

you are quite wrong in guessing me I was not comparing I just wanted to elaborate that every murder is not a crime and that's why I asked the question but you for no reason take it wrong.....
My bad then, just that we run into people who support the Taliban over murdering our soldiers.

A beautiful young woman murdered by their parents.

A brilliant example of religion at its best.

Where does Allah, Qur'an or Hadis order him to commit this heinous act that you try to blame on religion( any religion)?

He has done it because of his ego. I doubt if he is a practicing Muslim(since he got Islamic name) with decent knowledge of Islam.

Aqsa's mother, Anwar Jan Parvez, said her husband told her he killed his youngest child because "this is my insult. My community will say, 'You have not been able to control your daughter.' This is my insult. She is making me naked.

Ihuang...change your flag to your real one.

Your comment was a flame as you are a flammer in the first place. Moderator sparklingway should look into it and remove it.

then you tell me that you are not trying to justify this murder, so according to you 'every murder is not a crime' & this particular murder falls in this category? & then you compared this particular incident with Talbian :lol:

And when one of them is informed of [the birth of] a female, his face becomes dark, and he suppresses grief. (Holy Qur’an 16: 58)

He hides himself from the people because of the ill of which he has been informed. Should he keep it in humiliation or bury it in the ground. Unquestionably, evil is what they decide. (Holy Qur’an 16: 57)

“And when the female (infant) buried alive is questioned.

[ 29:8]

For what sin was she killed?” [29:9]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom