What's new

I Stand With Imran Khan - please Share!!

What will not be overlooked is your call to sedition. You are willfully calling for weakening of the country because you want it to become a weak nation, a weak economy, & a country with broken systems.

What we have clearly seen is the ineptitude is much worse than corruption or the perception of corruption.

Lets get straight to the point

Give me explanation for Shahbaz Sharif making transaction worth billions in the account of Maqsood Chaprasi

He admitted this just two days ago

Please share your explanation with us

Frankly you'd have to be an idiot not to stand with him at this point.

Short term it's the only answer.

Medium/long term we need another competent, non corrupt political party to compete with PTI.

If there is no effective opposition, PTI will become ineffective.

What will not be overlooked is your call to sedition. You are willfully calling for weakening of the country because you want it to become a weak nation, a weak economy, & a country with broken systems.

What we have clearly seen is the ineptitude is much worse than corruption or the perception of corruption.

I used to too. Until I chose country over a personality.

It's hilarious that you think a system of governance is more important than the country that requires governing.

First past the post version of parliamentary democracy is not the word of God. So passionate for a system that's failed us for 70 years.

Give me explanation for Shahbaz Sharif making transaction worth billions in the account of Maqsood Chaprasi

Shahbaz shareef has every right to loot and plunder because military shareef alliance is natural. But IK military alliance or bhutto military alliance is traitorous. A typical mindset of some regional superiority complex.

Now I get it. You are a shareef fan, not different then a jiyala, youthia or patwari. Unfortunate story of third class state of Pakistan. Goodluck.
Run away punk. Run away, just as your inept hero is running away from the inevitable. Likes of you are only good enough for abusing others.

Frankly you'd have to be an idiot not to stand with him at this point.

Short term it's the only answer.

Medium/long term we need another competent, non corrupt political party to compete with PTI.

If there is no effective opposition, PTI will become ineffective.

It's hilarious that you think a system of governance is more important than the country that requires governing.

First past the post version of parliamentary democracy is not the word of God. So passionate for a system that's failed us for 70 years.
1973 Constitution did not happen 70 years ago. You have to be quite dumb to say something like that. Before you even try to come back with anything, Just remember that 1956 Constitution was in force for merely 2 years before the rascal Iskandir Mirza abrogated it.

Don't make a fool of your self. You may worship people like Mushy, but sorry, you don't get to pass idiotic comments as facts.

Really?

I thought you were going to tell me about corruption in one of the FWO projects, or trace contractual payments to someone. All you have to tell me is that SS made some transactions? I do not follow news very closely. So I will find out more about this. If it turns out like the heroin in Rana Sanaullah's car, or illegal ephedrine, or LNG terminal, or other such allegations, then what would you do? Tell me a painty panchure story or something?

Let me repeat: "What we have clearly seen is the ineptitude is much worse than corruption or the perception of corruption."

Run away punk. Run away, just as your inept hero is running away from the inevitable. Likes of you are only good enough for abusing others.
Yeah you have learnt this language from shareefs definitely. Your hero bara shareef is sitting in London and still running until military allow him to come and loot jointly. Whole Pakistan can see who is running.

I stand with Imran.

I also stand with IK and would continue to support him; but, my assessment is that, probability of his continuation in power is very low. Consequently, reins of power seem to be going back to the bunch of Thugs, Rascals and Scoundrels AKA PMLN, PPP, JUIF etc. etc. etc.

1973 Constitution did not happen 70 years ago. You have to be quite dumb to say something like that. Before you even try to come back with anything, Just remember that 1956 Constitution was in force for merely 2 years before the rascal Iskandir Mirza abrogated it.

Don't make a fool of your self. You may worship people like Mushy, but sorry, you don't get to pass idiotic comments as facts.

You're so entrenched in your blind support for the failed democratic system, you automatically assume everyone else just wants military rule.

I don't care why some general took over 60 something years ago. Maybe he didn't like the fuedals in charge at that time? Maybe he had an ego problem.

What I do know that in our current political system absconding murderers are allowed to vote in parliament. Something you've still not answered.

You're so entrenched in your blind support for the failed democratic system, you automatically assume everyone else just wants military rule.

I don't care why some general took over 60 something years ago. Maybe he didn't like the fuedals in charge at that time? Maybe he had an ego problem.

What I do know that in our current political system absconding murderers are allowed to vote in parliament. Something you've still not answered.
I am not answerable for someone else's crime. I am answerable if I defend him/her, the way you defend IK.

Your words: "So passionate for a system that's failed us for 70 years." Do not shoot tangents.

Yeah you have learnt this language from shareefs definitely. Your hero bara shareef is sitting in London and still running until military allow him to come and loot jointly. Whole Pakistan can see who is running.
Your words: "You are a shareef fan, not different then a jiyala, youthia or patwari"

Now get lost.

Really?

I thought you were going to tell me about corruption in one of the FWO projects, or trace contractual payments to someone. All you have to tell me is that SS made some transactions? I do not follow news very closely. So I will find out more about this. If it turns out like the heroin in Rana Sanaullah's car, or illegal ephedrine, or LNG terminal, or other such allegations, then what would you do? Tell me a painty panchure story or something?

Let me repeat: "What we have clearly seen is the ineptitude is much worse than corruption or the perception of corruption."

You still didn't answer my question

Let me repeat it for you

Just two days ago Shahbaz Sharif himself accepted that transactions were indeed made in account of Maqsood Chaprasi. He called them business transactions

My question is why this family who was ruling Pakistan had to do transactions worth billions in the name of their peon?

It is a very simple question. You can answer it.

Of course; but he is on exit path. So, we can chill now. :lol:
sadly yes you are right sir . pakistanis will have no hope for getting rid of miserably . politics is family bussiness and they handover the powers to their kids no matter how spoiled stupid kids they have.

Back
Top Bottom