What's new

IAEA, Hypocrisy and Israeli Nukes.

Why is it that every time you're asked questions you evade those questions and repeat your lies? I ask you again, do you want to say that israel does not have the 'Samson option'? What exactly do you find irrelevant in what zabanya has said and why is it irrelevant? What gives israel the right to prevent others from developing a deterrent to israel's nuclear threat?

I already answered many times on these questions: I do not know what Israel has, Israel allegedly WMD poses no threat to any country, and Iran's nuclear ambitions are a menace to the ME and the international community. Each of my answers were explained in details, for a change read my explanations and not just your own crap.

I already answered many times on these questions: I do not know what Israel has, Israel allegedly WMD poses no threat to any country, and Iran's nuclear ambitions are a menace to the ME and the international community. Each of my answers were explained in details, for a change read my explanations and not just your own crap.

And we answered many times that Vanunu's disclosure is the evidence that israel has nukes and they pose the greatest threat to the region. On the other hand, there's no evidence at all that Iran possesses nukes so there's no question of any threat from the so-called imaginary Iranian nukes manufactured in the thick skulls of the zionists like you.

And we answered many times that Vanunu's disclosure is the evidence that israel has nukes and they pose the greatest threat to the region. On the other hand, there's no evidence at all that Iran possesses nukes so there's no question of any threat from the so-called imaginary Iranian nukes manufactured in the thick skulls of the zionists like you.

You never bother to read so your ignorant became your trademark.

I never said Iran has nuclear weapons, but that it aspires to develop nukes and I pointed to the dangers in this future scenario.

But what is another lie for an anti-Semite.

To remind you, you never answered the following questions:

What did Israel blackmailed from its Arab neighbours by using its image as a nuclear state?

Why you against Israel's nuclear blackmail (as you deloused) and in favour of Iran using nuclear blackmail?

You never bother to read so your ignorant became your trademark.

I never said Iran has nuclear weapons, but that it aspires to develop nukes and I pointed to the dangers in this future scenario.

But what is another lie for an anti-Semite.

To remind you, you never answered the following questions:

What did Israel blackmailed from its Arab neighbours by using its image as a nuclear state?

Why you against Israel's nuclear blackmail (as you deloused) and in favour of Iran using nuclear blackmail?

You're liar, I answered your question in post#72, read it again. Why are you against a nuclear deterrent against the israeli nuclear blackmail?

its better to israell to put their n-bombs into the n-trash.because they will be bombed by shahab ballistic missile and then many civilan people will be Dead by 1 second.

ok so let me get this straight, america/ britain and isreal want to keep nukes but they wont let countries like iran, north korea and pakistan keep theirs?

You're liar, I answered your question in post#72, read it again. Why are you against a nuclear deterrent against the israeli nuclear blackmail?

You are a liar - you always run from my questions and there is nothing in post #72.

As I already proved, there is no "Israeli nuclear blackmail".

its better to israell to put their n-bombs into the n-trash.because they will be bombed by shahab ballistic missile and then many civilan people will be Dead by 1 second.

I have heard that Iranian civilians are also very vulnerable to nuclear weapons and it might effect their health and their life quality. So, tell you barbaric leadership not to mess with more stronger and powerful countries. Israel is not another Azerbaijan, Bahrain, or even KSA.

ok so let me get this straight, america/ britain and isreal want to keep nukes but they wont let countries like iran, north korea and pakistan keep theirs?

Of course.

the international norm (known as the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty- NPT) accepted by most countries, including Iran, that only five countries are allowed to have nuclear weapons: the US, Britain, France, Russia, and China.

India, Pakistan, and Israel never signed the NPT, North Korea withdrew from the NPT in 2003.

Now, India and Israel never gave nuclear assistance to terror regimes and are considered democratic and responsible countries.

Pakistan helped rogue regimes to develop nukes: Iran, Libya, and North Korea. Pakistan offered asistance to additional regimes: Saddam's Iraq, KSA, Syria. Pakistan's nuclear scientists offered assistance to OBL, just 3 weeks before 9/11. And above all, Pakistan can easily fall as a pray to radical Islamic regime which consider its nuclear weapons as "Islamic bomb" and threaten international security.

North Korea cheated the world: It promised not to develop nukes and received international assistance, but developed a clandestine nuclear programme. Furthermore, NK helped Syria to develop a clandestine nuclear programme.

If Pakistan and NK got their way all the countries in ME would have nuclear weapons, and regimes like Saddam, Qadafi, Asad. This blood thirsty dictators could murder their people, terrorise their neighbours and no one could remove them. If Pakistan got its way, OBL had dirty bombs to terrorise and murder much more innocent people than he did in 9/11.

Iran do the same thing as Pakistan and NK: tried clandestinely to develop nuclear weapons although it is committed not to do it, and is ready to use its nukes to terrorist its neighbours and take control on the oil reserves of the ME. Iran's nukes will be use as deterrent to enable its terror organisations to undermine regimes in the ME and butcher innocent people in Israeli and other countries. Iran is also eager to assist more countries to develop nukes.

That is why all of this countries should be without nuclear weapons for the sake of international security and the survival of human kind.

I have heard that Iranian civilians are also very vulnerable to nuclear weapons and it might effect their health and their life quality. So, tell you barbaric leadership not to mess with more stronger and powerful countries. Israel is not another Azerbaijan, Bahrain, or even KSA.

It's israel who is messing with all its neighbours and its nukes are the source of its belligerence. Therefore, for the sake of peace the most logical step is to get rid of the israeli nukes and its savage leaders.

It's israel who is messing with all its neighbours and its nukes are the source of its belligerence. Therefore, for the sake of peace the most logical step is to get rid of the israeli nukes and its savage leaders.

Just a troll trolling.

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

Resolution : Bomb all Nuclear facilities in Israel and Iran.

Why? Because Iran say so? Why not bomb nuclear facilities in China, France and Russia too?

Just a troll trolling.

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

Why? Because Iran say so? Why not bomb nuclear facilities in China, France and Russia too?

Coming from a zionist liar, the term 'troll' has quite a different meaning, so who gives a damn to what a liar says!

Coming from a zionist liar, the term 'troll' has quite a different meaning, so who gives a damn to what a liar says!

The little anti-Semite troll continue his never ending run from anything which looks like reality and the truth, but has no problem to babble about lies. You will not recognise the truth even if it bites you in your bottom.

The little anti-Semite troll continue his never ending run from anything which looks like reality and the truth, but has no problem to babble about lies. You will not recognise the truth even if it bites you in your bottom.

The zionist liar just won't get it, in his lifetime he connot sell his basket of lies!

Back
Top Bottom