What's new

IAEA, Hypocrisy and Israeli Nukes.

Well, atleast Israel's nukes aren't pointed at somebody. Nor do they threaten anybody else with it. And they are not under any obligation to not develop weapons. Unlike Iran that signed the NPT.

BTW I guess Bangladeshis are one of those hateful little people on this forum eh? I see them bust their balls trying to trash every other nation in just about every other thread :lol:

google the Samson option

buy & read the book the Samson option by Seymour Hersh (available in your local amazon bookstore)

MORDECHAI VANUNU suffer 18 years in confinement trying to warn the world of Israeli WMD. This is a serious matter Israel have Nukes without signing the NPT & denies access to observers which are illegal. The same should be said to Pakistan & India... Gandhi must be rolling in his grave

Very rightly said bro.

The middle east will never prosper unless and until they forget their BS Shia-Sunni conflict and other differences and stand united.

On the other hand, couple of reasons why Israel can have nukes, while Iran cannot:

1. Israel is a liberal democracy, and therefore its bound by laws and regulations on owning nukes. Iran on the other hand is an Islamic regime, so who knows what those mullahs will do? But then again, I dont think they are THAT dumb, but just saying.

2. Israel never signed the NPT. India and Pakistan both didnt sign it too. So just like we can have nukes, Israel can have nukes too. Iran on the other hand signed the NPT, so they cant have nukes. Its against their international commitment.

Of course you can argue and say the NPT is an abusive treaty - Hell yeah it is!! Thats why India, Israel and Pakistan made the intelligent decision of not signing the treaty in the first place.

1. Israel is a "Jewish Democracy" hardly a liberal democracy the same can be said to Iran "Islamic Republic"

2. Iran doesn't have the intention of pursuing Nuclear weapons & neither country shouldn't pursue one to begin with. The treaty exist for things like this

Jeez, I don't even need to read this thread. I have seen it before. Muslim fools jealous of Israeli nukes.

1: MAD principle prevents wars fought with bullets, knives, chemical weapons and biological weapons

2: MAD weaponry asymetry (such as the CURRENT nuclear weapons balance, INCLUDING the fact that Israel has nukes and Iran can't have them) prevents a nuclear arms race where even more foolish (terrorist) muslims would eventually get their hands on, and use, nukes as a tool of revenge (even though their emotions might be justified in the eyes of Allah and The Prophet Mohammed and their Angels of War) against large numbers of INNOCENT people who DO NOT DESIRE their government making war in faraway lands when they don't need to.

3: Muslims escalated things when they extorted the west with ultra-high prices for oil in the 1970s (iirc). What you got was more interference in your affairs, and you muslims responded with terrorism. You now feel the extent of our western resolve, WE (of NATO) WILL NOT ALLOW MUSLIMS TO UPSET THE WEAPONS BALANCE OF GEO-POLITICAL POWER. Nor China, Nor Russia, for that matter. But at least the Russians and Chinese governments are on the same page sorta as NATO. A multi-polar geo-political system is IN EFFECT TODAY and I personally will try to protect that multi-polar reality here on Earth till the day I die of old age.

4: Muslims will see their interests and wishes and culture best protected through VERY LONG-TERM PATIENCE and POLITE POLITICAL DEBATE

Once again, you people here claim to be smart folks right? Then actually BE SMART. AVOID WAR AT ALL COSTS.

Bye for now,
peacefan

Jeez, I don't even need to read this thread. I have seen it before. Muslim fools jealous of Israeli nukes.

It is not about jealousy; some countries in the belt just want to point and ask, "hey he has the candy, I should have the candy too."

Even though Pakistan has nukes, apparently that is not satisfactory to the group surprisingly.

1: MAD principle prevents wars fought with bullets, knives, chemical weapons and biological weapons

That is your and our perspective. Theirs is that when they get to use it against Israel.

2: MAD weaponry asymetry (such as the CURRENT nuclear weapons balance, INCLUDING the fact that Israel has nukes and Iran can't have them) prevents a nuclear arms race where even more foolish (terrorist) muslims would eventually get their hands on, and use, nukes as a tool of revenge (even though their emotions might be justified in the eyes of Allah and The Prophet Mohammed and their Angels of War) against large numbers of INNOCENT people who DO NOT DESIRE their government making war in faraway lands when they don't need to.

You nailed it perfectly well.

4: Muslims will see their interests and wishes and culture best protected through VERY LONG-TERM PATIENCE and POLITE POLITICAL DEBATE

What you're talking is like trying to have regular snow storms over Sahara desert.

Once again, you people here claim to be smart folks right? Then actually BE SMART. AVOID WAR AT ALL COSTS.

Don't bother. We really tried to tell our dear hosts here for 50+ years. They didn't listen to us and instead wen on 3 major wars and 2 conflicts for nothing.

3: Muslims escalated things when they extorted the west with ultra-high prices for oil in the 1970s (iirc). What you got was more interference in your affairs, and you muslims responded with terrorism. You now feel the extent of our western resolve, WE (of NATO) WILL NOT ALLOW MUSLIMS TO UPSET THE WEAPONS BALANCE OF GEO-POLITICAL POWER. Nor China, Nor Russia, for that matter. But at least the Russians and Chinese governments are on the same page sorta as NATO. A multi-polar geo-political system is IN EFFECT TODAY and I personally will try to protect that multi-polar reality here on Earth till the day I die of old age.

Bye for now,
peacefan

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/53979-iaea-hypocrisy-israeli-nukes-66.html#ixzz2FghfB66r
I quote;

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/53979-iaea-hypocrisy-israeli-nukes-66.html#ixzz2FghfB66r
Why the hell you using the word muslims?
Just call the people by name,or dont you see who does what?
Ate so many dutch cheese that you cant see a difference kuttekop?

I quote;

We read the comments of the peace loving zionazi intellectuals because we're 'intolerant fools' but the zionazi puppets cannot take the pain of reading our views because they are very tolerant 'human beings'!

I quote;

I think as being from "the fag capital of the world" he is used to being called names. He is just doing what others are doing to Dutch while calling them names...

Another muslim tactic; reduce an argument to a kinder-garten name-calling fight...

I call you best Muslims fools out of sheer frustration with your lack of basic understanding of the actual art of warfare, and you resort to counter-name calling. That's not the way to win political debate, Muslims. Introspection after valid critiques, is.

We read the comments of the peace loving zionazi intellectuals because we're 'intolerant fools' but the zionazi puppets cannot take the pain of reading our views because they are very tolerant 'human beings'!

I have read Muslims' views, and I'm just not very impressed with them so far. But you and any Muslim here may try again. I'm up for it. I'll be gentle ;)

Everyone.. get this straight in your heads... NOTHING is fair in the world..... NOTHING........ ABSOLUTELY NOTHING....... if you are not smart enough and can't think decades ahead, then you have no right to exist.

Everyone.. get this straight in your heads... NOTHING is fair in the world..... NOTHING........ ABSOLUTELY NOTHING....... if you are not smart enough and can't think decades ahead, then you have no right to exist.

I'm truely sorry you have to feel this way..

Things here as a white man in Holland are better, but I agree, not everything is fair in the world.

I hope to make things a little bit fairer for those who suffer greater problems than I do myself..

Israel should let IAEA inspectors get into its nuclear facilities...

...exactly one day after Pakistan let them get into the KRL and its nuclear weapons storage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Israel should let IAEA inspectors get into its nuclear facilities...

...exactly one day after Pakistan let them get into the KRL and its nuclear weapons storage.

Or you can go after Iran, it's not that much hard to initial NPT and put your facilities under IAEA's inspectors control, then your statesmen's fiery and inflammatory speeches about other signatories of NPT and their peaceful nuclear programs would be more credible, believe me.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom