What's new

IAEA, Hypocrisy and Israeli Nukes.

Or you can go after Iran, it's not that much hard to initial NPT and put your facilities under IAEA's inspectors control, then your statesmen's fiery and inflammatory speeches about other signatories of NPT and their peaceful nuclear programs would be more credible, believe me.

Israel was honest and did not sign the NPT and deceived the world. Iran joined the NPT, received access to nuclear technology from the IAEA and other nuclear countries (like Russia and China) and lied and deceived everyone - used the assistance to develop a nuclear weapons programme which violates Iran's commitment to the NPT. Now, Iran refuses to give the IAEA full access to all its nuclear facilities and to be transparent regarding its nuclear weapons activities - again in violation to its international declarations.

Hence, Iran is definitely a worst example for a country which cheats the world in order to develop nuclear weapons and Israel should not follow the Iranian path.

Israel was honest and did not sign the NPT and deceived the world. Iran joined the NPT, received access to nuclear technology from the IAEA and other nuclear countries (like Russia and China)

We didn't receive the so-called nuclear technology neither from China nor Russia, when Russia halted building our first nuclear power plant i.e Busher for at least 18 years which is merely aimed to produce electricity under the control of IAEA, when they didn't sell us S-300 missile system, even they refused to send a satellite into orbit for us, how do you expect them to give us such a technology? be sure Russia doesn't want to see a nuclear Iran, about IAEA it's never helped us, on the contrary, it's done everything to refrain us from enjoying all our rights under NPT I mean as a watchdog for western powers.

About israel:

You got helps from France and the U.S, and you kept it as a secret for decades to make a bomb, that's why you didn't sign NPT, that's why you couldn't call yourself honest.

and lied and deceived everyone - used the assistance to develop a nuclear weapons programme which violates Iran's commitment to the NPT.

Which nuclear weapon? where is it? when on earth we violated our commitments and obligations? As far as I know your prime minister Bibi has been talking on an Iranian hypothetical nuclear weapon since 1992, where is that bomb? where is your evidence to back your baseless claim?

A mountain of accusations and allegations was fabricated by western countries against us, all of them have been answered by Iran, the only thing that has remained is a imaginary Laptop which has never been showed to us.

Now, Iran refuses to give the IAEA full access to all its nuclear facilities and to be transparent regarding its nuclear weapons activities - again in violation to its international declarations.

All Iran's nuclear facilities that Iran is obliged to inform IAEA of them (base on safeguard) are already under control of IAEA (7/24 with cameras, human inspections regular (more than 7000 man per hour) or intrusive (at least 105 times) and nothing has been found so far to indicates Iran crossed the line, on the other hand agency has asked Iran to get access and visit Parchin site (a military site), which is not related to our nuclear program, base on NPT IAEA could not ask to visit it, it's interesting that they've visited it twice before in 2005 and 2006 to find bomb there as they'd been claiming before that like what they do now and instead there found toilets, this time we've asked them why do you want to visit it? base on which evidence? they said we think there might be a probable type of program running there which we guess it could be related to your nuclear program, funny.

Hence, Iran is definitely a worst example for a country which cheats the world in order to develop nuclear weapons and Israel should not follow the Iranian path.

First of all you have nuke, Iran doesn't.
You are not a signatory of NPT, Iran is.
Your programs is not under the control of IAEA, Iran's program is.

I suggest u to watch this clip"

Last edited by a moderator:
Israel was honest and did not sign the NPT and deceived the world. Iran joined the NPT, received access to nuclear technology from the IAEA and other nuclear countries (like Russia and China) and lied and deceived everyone - used the assistance to develop a nuclear weapons programme which violates Iran's commitment to the NPT. Now, Iran refuses to give the IAEA full access to all its nuclear facilities and to be transparent regarding its nuclear weapons activities - again in violation to its international declarations.

Why does your country build illegal settlements? And it keeps quiet about it? Why does the US not do anything or the UN do anything when Israhell kicks Gazans out of their homes and throws them in wall pit?

And when flotilla aids go these people why do your IOF (israelli Offensive Forces) kill these people?

Then measely apologises to them 3 years later?

Iran doesnt do that. You keep mentioning how Iran kills people. Hold on, US still has the death penalty around, the UK doesnt neither do France, Germany or Russia, why does the US have it yet Iran and the ME Muslim countries aren't allowed it?

You dont hear of any rapists emerging in Iran going around raping and killing prossies, nor do you hear every month a school massacre of killing children and teachers - its like someone else wants to break to the record each month...

Why does the US not do anything or the UN do anything when Israhell kicks Gazans out of their homes and throws them in wall pit?
lolwut?

You should quit smoking that thing.

We didn't receive the so-called nuclear technology neither from China nor Russia, when Russia halted building our first nuclear power plant i.e Busher for at least 18 years which is merely aimed to produce electricity under the control of IAEA, when they didn't sell us S-300 missile system, even they refused to send a satellite into orbit for us, how do you expect them to give us such a technology? be sure Russia doesn't want to see a nuclear Iran, about IAEA it's never helped us, on the contrary, it's done everything to refrain us from enjoying all our rights under NPT I mean as a watchdog for western powers.

About israel:

You got helps from France and the U.S, and you kept it as a secret for decades to make a bomb, that's why you didn't sign NPT, that's why you couldn't call yourself honest.

Which nuclear weapon? where is it? when on earth we violated our commitments and obligations? As far as I know your prime minister Bibi has been talking on an Iranian hypothetical nuclear weapon since 1992, where is that bomb? where is your evidence to back your baseless claim?

A mountain of accusations and allegations was fabricated by western countries against us, all of them have been answered by Iran, the only thing that has remained is a imaginary Laptop which has never been showed to us.

All Iran's nuclear facilities that Iran is obliged to inform IAEA of them (base on safeguard) are already under control of IAEA (7/24 with cameras, human inspections regular (more than 7000 man per hour) or intrusive (at least 105 times) and nothing has been found so far to indicates Iran crossed the line, on the other hand agency has asked Iran to get access and visit Parchin site (a military site), which is not related to our nuclear program, base on NPT IAEA could not ask to visit it, it's interesting that they've visited it twice before in 2005 and 2006 to find bomb there as they'd been claiming before that like what they do now and instead there found toilets, this time we've asked them why do you want to visit it? base on which evidence? they said we think there might be a probable type of program running there which we guess it could be related to your nuclear program, funny.

First of all you have nuke, Iran doesn't.
You are not a signatory of NPT, Iran is.
Your programs is not under the control of IAEA, Iran's program is.

I suggest u to watch this clip"

As I noted, Israel was honest and did not sign the NPT while Iran cheated everyone - signed the NPT and now developing nuclear weapons in clandestine ways. How do I know Iran lied? The Iranian regime admitted about it by itself!

Iran is obliged to report to the IAEA on any nuclear activity it makes - even for civilian purposes! However, Iran lied and deceived the work again and again:

Iran bought gas centrifuges and uranium hexaflouride from Pakistan (the notorious AQ Khan) and did not report it to the IAEA.

Iran aqcuired UF6 and UF4 from China and never report about it to the IAEA.

Iran build a uranium enrichment facility near Natanz and began the construction of a nuclear power near Arak and did not report on the to the IAEA.

Iran began experimental research in materials related to developing a nuclear warhead and never reported on them to the IAEA.

As I said the Iranian regime admitted in all the above - that it hide its nuclear activities from the IAEA in gross violation of his own international promises and adherence to the NPT!

In light of its record as a regime which cannot be trusted, Iran refused to halt its uranium enrichment activity and refrain from uranium enrichment which can be use in developing a nuclear weapon.

Hence, the IAEA determined that Iran aspires to develop nuclear weapons and violated its commitments to the NPT and its promises do not worth the paper they are written on. As a result the UN Security Council unanimously declared that Iran should be punished and imposed economic sanctions on Iran because of its aspirations for nuclear weapons.

Now, Iran is still refusing to allow IAEA inspectors to all its suspected nuclear sites - again, in gross violation to its international commitments.

The main question is: if Iran only wants a civilian nuclear programme, then why it is ready to pay such high prices for maintaining its suspected nuclear activities when the international community already offered Iran again and again to have a civilian nuclear programme but without the ability to develop nuclear weapons? Like the current arrangement with the Russian nuclear reactor in Busher, Iran will receive its nuclear fuel from Russia to all its nuclear facilities and will not produce it by itself (and use it to develop nuclear weapons).

Another question is why Iran insist on developing a nuclear programme for producing energy when it has huge oil and gas resources for generations? The decision of Iran to confront the entire world, including its own allies, just to be able to produce electricity with nuclear reactor does not make any sense.

The only possible answer is Iran decided to develop nuclear weapons and all means are open, including bluntly lie about it to the international community!

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does your country build illegal settlements? And it keeps quiet about it? Why does the US not do anything or the UN do anything when Israhell kicks Gazans out of their homes and throws them in wall pit?

And when flotilla aids go these people why do your IOF (israelli Offensive Forces) kill these people?

Then measely apologises to them 3 years later?

Iran doesnt do that. You keep mentioning how Iran kills people. Hold on, US still has the death penalty around, the UK doesnt neither do France, Germany or Russia, why does the US have it yet Iran and the ME Muslim countries aren't allowed it?

You dont hear of any rapists emerging in Iran going around raping and killing prossies, nor do you hear every month a school massacre of killing children and teachers - its like someone else wants to break to the record each month...

Apart from being unconnected in any way to reality, nothing you wrote is relevant to the issue discussed.

As I noted, Israel was honest and did not sign the NPT while Iran cheated everyone - signed the NPT and now developing nuclear weapons in clandestine ways. How do I know Iran lied? The Iranian regime admitted about it by itself!

I told you you wanted to make a bomb that's why you didn't join NPT, Could you please tell where exactly Iran admitted that it's after nuclear weapon? give me some evidence not some words.

Iran is obliged to report to the IAEA on any nuclear activity it makes - even for civilian purposes! However, Iran lied and deceived the work again and again:

Iran bought gas centrifuges and uranium hexaflouride from Pakistan (the notorious AQ Khan) and did not report it to the IAEA.

Iran aqcuired UF6 and UF4 from China and never report about it to the IAEA.

Iran build a uranium enrichment facility near Natanz and began the construction of a nuclear power near Arak and did not report on the to the IAEA.

Iran's obliged to report existence of its nuclear facilities 180 days before using fissile materials, in all cases Iran did it, for example about Fordow we informed agency 2 years in advance, FYI when Ntanz enrichment facility was under the construction Mr.AL-Baredie as a IAEA chairman visited the site while he was accompanied by his financial deputy Mr.Mayer , therefore please think twice or study before accusing others about something you don't know about at all.

Iran began experimental research in materials related to developing a nuclear warhead and never reported on them to the IAEA.

All the dispute is about this, western countries claim Iran is trying to make a nuclear warhead but after many years huffing puffing they've failed to come up with credible evidence to prove their baseless statements, as I said they've been accusing Iran of making bomb for decades, there is nothing to prove this allegation.

Japan produce tones of plutonium yearly which makes it capable to make several bombs, where is IAEA reports on such a critical and controversy issue?

South Korea has enriched uranium to 93%, where is sanctions?

As I said the Iranian regime admitted in all the above - that it hide its nuclear activities from the IAEA in gross violation of his own international promises and adherence to the NPT!

Again you repeated your words even without a piece of evidence, even a tribesman in the heart of Amazon knows number of Iranian centrifuges which simply could be translated into a full transparency of Iran nuclear program.

In light of its record as a regime which cannot be trusted, Iran refused to halt its uranium enrichment activity and refrain from uranium enrichment which can be use in developing a nuclear weapon.

Hence, the IAEA determined that Iran aspires to develop nuclear weapons and violated its commitments to the NPT and its promises do not worth the paper they are written on. As a result the UN Security Council unanimously declared that Iran should be punished and imposed economic sanctions on Iran because of its aspirations for nuclear weapons.

We don't halt enriching uranium because there is no reason to do that, we are a signatory of NPT and it's our absolute right to enrich uranium in any level we want to for peaceful purposes, not to mention that all these activities I mean both 3.5% and 20% enrichment are under the control of IAEA therefore there is nothing to worry about.

For you information, Iran halted enrichment of uranium for 2.5 years, we voluntary agreed to additional protocol (2003 to 2005) by the end E3 told us the best guarantee is an Iran without nuclear program which was not acceptable at all which again indicated that western powers are not honest, they don't want to see Iran even with peaceful program otherwise we've been enough flexible to resolve the issue diplomatically.

Now, Iran is still refusing to allow IAEA inspectors to all its suspected nuclear sites - again, in gross violation to its international commitments.

Again you are wrong, are you drunk? did you read my post? the only site which Iran doesn't allow to be visited by IAEA is a military sote by the name of Parchin which is base on safeguard we are not obliged to give them permission, the point is the site is not related to nuclear program so if they want to visit it there must be some strong evidence, we can not allow everyone to come and visit our military sites, do you do that? by the way they say we think there might be a nuclear related program there, we ask what is your document they reply we think.

By the way they visited the site twice in 2005 and 2006, they found nothing.

The main question is: if Iran only wants a civilian nuclear programme, then why it is ready to pay such high prices for maintaining its suspected nuclear activities when the international community already offered Iran again and again to have a civilian nuclear programme but without the ability to develop nuclear weapons? Like the current arrangement with the Russian nuclear reactor in Busher, Iran will receive its nuclear fuel from Russia to all its nuclear facilities and will not produce it by itself (and use it to develop nuclear weapons).

First of all, you are repeating same allegation over and over, where is your evidence?
If you have the right of enriching uranium why Iran should not have such a capability? the U.S. has got nukes and meanwhile it enriches uranium, we are an independent country and we have this right to enrich uranium, no one can ask why a country wants to enjoy all its right under the international laws, it's silly.

Furthermore, Iran possess 10% of share in EURODIF, a multinational enrichment consortium, the point is although Iran is a member of such a organization it has never received on gram of its output. why?
Why building a civil reactor "Busher" took 35 years? while Iran paid it before revolution?

If you find the reasons behind such a isolation you will understand why Iran should stand on its feet.

Another question is why Iran insist on developing a nuclear programme for producing energy when it has huge oil and gas resources for generations? The decision of Iran to confront the entire world, including its own allies, just to be able to produce electricity with nuclear reactor does not make any sense.

The only possible answer is Iran decided to develop nuclear weapons and all means are open, including bluntly lie about it to the international community!

You need to read history, it was the U.S which offered shah to establish a nuclear program to build nuclear reactors in order to produce 20000 MW electricity, so you're telling me that the U.S. didn't know Iran had oil resource?

ShahNuclearPlants.jpg

Secondly, Russia and the U.S have huge oil and gas resources,

PT-AK368C_OILch_NS_20081128164841.gif

So why don't you tell them to halt enriching uranium and instead use their OIL RESOURCES?

The USA can accept that Israel has nuclear weapons because the USA trusts that Israel will only use such weapons to preserve its existence. The USA agrees that the existence of Israel should be preserved by any means necessary, including the threat of nuclear retaliation against anyone who would destroy Israel. The USA does not beieve that Iran will use nuclear weapons only in self-defense. Therefore the USA cannot accept an Iranian nuclear weapon.

The US and Americans should eat the shi*t instead of deciding for the world .

I used to in a way support Israel in the past, to be honest, but my eyes have since been opened. The Israelis' treatment of their Arab neighbors is despicable and inexcusable. One might almost say that they themselves are the true Nazis in the Middle East.

iran is a muslim country ===> evil :D

zionist regime is jew (which is not ) =====> awww poor abused little bastasrds , what do u want ? nuke? okey here is 800 of them !!o_O

this is how UNITED NAISARHELL IS........

Totally distorted. Iran is a different ball-game and there could be no comparison between these two countries.

Ofcourse not, Iran is not built on landgrab, based on a religiously motivated historic myth, which lead to the expulsion of millions from their lands and homes in order to establish a religious apartheid which has attacked its neighbours dozens of times, while Iran hasn't invaded anyone in centuries. There is no comparison indeed. :pop:

Ofcourse not, Iran is not built on landgrab, based on a religiously motivated historic myth, which lead to the expulsion of millions from their lands and homes in order to establish a religious apartheid which has attacked its neighbours dozens of times, while Iran hasn't invaded anyone in centuries. There is no comparison indeed. :pop:

Israel is a legitimate country, not less than even Iran.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom