What's new

IAF Chief "Embarrasing" because He is "Fat" :o

Ishan

BANNED
Reaction score
Like many of you, I too was excited when the Indian Air Force conferred the rank of the Honorary Group Captain on the iconic cricketer Sachin Tendulkar Friday last. Although I have a poor opinion of the game and the way this nation wastes time on it, I have high regard for the man himself. To sustain oneself at that level for two decades, and still lead, is absolutely remarkable. While a lot of wannabes get a lot of recognition, in Sachin’s case, IAF’s recognition is well deserved.

As I said, IAF is something of pride for us Indians. Its achievement in the wars, even while using inferior machines, has been stuff folklores are made of. But if this particular event was to add to that image, it failed, and miserably so.

Just a look at the air chief, Air Chief Marshal P V Naik, as he shakes Sachin’s hands or smiles or does anything. Do these pictures not embarrass you? Pot belly that would shame even a hardened police constable in deep Uttar Pradesh is certainly not something that I, as an Indian, would feel proud of :hitwall: in the man entrusted with the task of managing my nation’s air force.

Such a stickler was he of fitness, which should be a given in the services, that none dared come close to him if he felt his belt was hanging below his waist. Can the current chief even hold that threat to his subordinates? He can’t.

I am sure he is a great strategist and must have been great shape physically too in his hey days, but there can be no excuse for the state he is now. He is in the services, after all, where physical fitness is looked upon as an asset. In the current state, he wouldn't inspire much confidence, especially among youngsters who may look up to him as a role model. :what::angry:

A fat and portly air chief is an embarrassment : India : Rajesh Kalra : TOI Blogs

How Stupid Can Journalist Get :disagree: So wht If he Is Fat :angry: Shud He Be Expected to Be as Fit as a 22 Year old Officer.. Really Pathetic Such Stupid Mentality :hitwall::hitwall:

People should never be judged by their physical appearances,PAF chief is thin,but nobody ever commented.

That is height of media stupidity! dont they have anything better to report? they should see what he has to offer profession wise to IAF.

People now have access to means of airing their views on any subject.This is a good thing. Not everything needs to be taken cognizance of.

I do not have a flat belly myself but a man in uniform would do well to ' pull it in".

Just a look at the air chief, Air Chief Marshal P V Naik, as he shakes Sachin’s hands or smiles or does anything. Do these pictures not embarrass you? Pot belly that would shame even a hardened police constable in deep Uttar Pradesh is certainly not something that I, as an Indian, would feel proud of in the man entrusted with the task of managing my nation’s air force.

his physical appearance does not matter at all.....its his competence and ability to lead that counts......sitting behind a desk has an adverse effect on everyone..... a really shoddy bit of journalism ......

Fitness at his post doesnt matter.He has proven his fitness at the time it mattered most thatswhy he has reached there.

Fitness at his post doesnt matter.He has proven his fitness at the time it mattered most thatswhy he has reached there.

Fitness does matter but i am sure when he joined the airforce he must have been smart and this belly thing is thing of the age wise issue.

He AVM now and its natural

more than the fitness, what we should concern ourselves with the brains the guy has....
and since he made it to the top of an organisation like IAF , one should concur he has it what it takes to be one....

and why the hell is it in current affairs of pakistan section...

Last edited:
Media needs topics to carry on either it is a Sheer Crap.... Sitting behind the Seat of An AIR CHIEF needs a lot more than only physical appaerance.Reporter doesnt know what he is talking about n whom..... perhaps he himself doesnt stand anywhr evn closer to AC's abilities.

This guy a fatty??? :what::what:

l2009053123061.jpg

PHOTO2-797002.jpg

He must eat alot of makhan wali rooti and tandoori chicken
With that big pot luck belly he can't fit in Boeing let along the flankers

But good thing there are alot of buttons on the jacket to tighten up that thing

Embarrassed bcause he is fat?

We should be more embarrassed then - with our Think Tank Chief

named Fatman.

Back
Top Bottom