What's new

IAF chief says India to have fifth-generation jets in 2018

if things go well - by 2018 -19 , india even if have 7 th gen fighter, wont be in situation to fight a war, because it will be on path to prosperity and development with lot fo hardwork , and india would not like to rick it at any cost or any enemy .

if things go well - by 2018 -19 , india even if have 7 th gen fighter, wont be in situation to fight a war, because it will be on path to prosperity and development with lot fo hardwork , and india would not like to rick it at any cost or any enemy .

ok..I would rather say india will be in a better position to fight a war than any of its counterpart if they get these fighters....and then I will agree with you that india will not want to fight a war and derail itself from the path of developement. but you just cant take your enemies for granted..we have got backstabbed several times..so these preparations are a must.

i dont know why this thread resulted in a flame war.India is a partner in PAK FA project and even if we are just buying the stuff we will get the plane once it starts rolling out of production lines.India was the first country to induct Mig 29 after russia.I dont know why so much hysteria and flaming over this issue?

Anymore troll posts, you guys would be history.

Even those who will reply a troll in a troll way would be too, so Indian members do remember as later don't complain that I was merely replying a troll, as then no difference is left between you and the other troll.

Discussion is about 5th gen fighter, keep it that way.

Anymore troll posts, you guys would be history.

Even those who will reply a troll in a troll way would be too, so Indian members do remember as later don't complain that I was merely replying a troll, as then no difference is left between you and the other troll.

Discussion is about 5th gen fighter, keep it that way.

Why a special mention mod ?
:cheers:

Why a special mention mod ?
:cheers:

I think I was very clear in mentioning the Indian members reference reason.

Anyway once again to clarify, becoz others are posting trolls and Indians reply in troll too as this thread is about India, so when we will ban, we will ban both, thus later on Indians should not complain that I was merely replying to a troll so i should not have been banned rather only the other troll should have been banned. As this is the usual complain received that I was just reply to a troll, and this is India specific news, so Indian members are gonna retaliate.

Hope this time its clear why mentioned specifically Indian members, as there is no biased approach if that is whats coming in your mind.

Woah, this thread's a troll magnet. I don't see the need for debate, as...

...by 2018, the J-12/13 will have already surfaced and the F-35, along with the PAK FA would've been in service full throttle. Nearly every American ally will be inducting F-35s, and their Russian counterparts receiving PAK/FGFAs. Calm down guys, it's not like India will be the first country in the world to field foreign fifth gen aircraft.

Last edited:
India will not be the first to get a 5th Gen fighter.

But it will be First in South Asia PREHAPS the first in Asia.

And very importantly it will own 25% of the project.

Its a massive leap in technology.

JSF will enter service in Nato Australia prehaps Israel BUT NOT BEFORE 2015.

The anmericans have already stated new orders by non partner nations can expect no delivery of F35 until 2025.

American Nato and JSF partners conme first with 2000 orders already globall between 2015-2025.

UNLESS of course you are Israel " in which case you are classed as an American State "

In the thread

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/55334-lca-lsp-3-elta-radar-fly-today-3.html

Moderator "Sir TaimiKhan" was saying

"In such threads, we see the difference, 3 pages, not a single Pakistani member derailed or posted a flame post, rather Indian members themselves tried best to do that.

While if there had been a Pakistani news of jubilation of such nature, it would have been ruined by our good neighbors right at the first page."

You are proving him wrong.

I read all thread and no body say that PAK FA is junk so i think still Mr. Taimil is still on:azn:

Last edited:
Indian Air Chief is famous for his big mouth,may be he will have a UFO in 3018

What a Crap trolling by This fellow, and lots of chaps are here to say thanx on this trolling... please improve your mentality..And yes... why some @$$e$ are burning,

"NEIGHBOURS ENVY, OWNERS' PRIDE"
:flame::flame:

I really cant understand why some guys cant accept the truth that India can induct Pak-FA in next 8-10 yrs, Already prototype has taken its first flight, New Engines are almost ready, even existing ones are also much much powerful , Radar is also ready and in testing phase, Why cant it become reality in next 8-10 yrs. And why mostly are comparing it to US stealth fighters, if they take same time why Russia should take same amount of time in development.

India is heavily investing in Pak-FA project and Airforce personals talking the time frame for induction, but there are so many experts sitting here who knows better than that??
I donot know how many stealth fighters these guys develop daily in their dreams and put those detailed posts here??

Guys take a chill and see its development phase, u will come to know in next few yrs, why crying so early??

Last edited:
Indian Air Chief is famous for his big mouth,may be he will have a UFO in 3018

How can anyone have an Unidentified Flying Object (UFO)? I mean, if I have an object, it is definitely identifiable (at least to me since I'm the owner). Actually, making on object which is unidentifiable even to its inventor would be quite an achievement. :lol:

Never mind. Judging by the quality of your posts, I know you don't have the IQ to comprehend what I wrote above. Same goes for all those people who thanked your post.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom