What's new

IAF chief says India to have fifth-generation jets in 2018

F15SE is not F15E

Agreed , now to you -what is f15SE rcs and Shaping line for radar return.

Even bigger question what is RCS of CFT when used on f15SE which Boeing talks about so much.

Forget PAK-FA , at this stage i can show Gripen, Rafale, F18E having better rcs than F15SE

Last edited:
It seems that many of the members are here to downgrade the other, when will this end??? It seems like three to four children are fighting for a candy !!!!!!!!

14633250.jpg

14633251.jpg

Link:Ó¡¶ÈÍËÒÛÌØÖÖ±øÔÚÖØÇìµ±±£°² ÔÂнһǧԪ(ͼ) - ÖйúÈËÃñÎä×°¾¯²ìÖ¸»ÓѧԺ - ÌúѪ¹«Éç

Just some pics of a few of the retired indian soldiers working in china. And I give you the link, you can read it if you could read chinese, my dear fake chinese friend.:lol:
BTW: These three guys are retired from indian special army what is said by themself.

Great chinese link....:rofl::rofl::rofl: link from a chinese forum:rofl::rofl:

Dont worry pakistan.
If turkey and some other arab or iran works together with pakistan.
Like some muslim military cooperation organization.
Or just Turkey and Pakistan cooperations.. India is no match for pakistan.
Its just their 1billion population that can make them strong.
Indian army is full with crappy equipped soldiers.
Some of them even have STICKS.
haha

don't try to fight,there is an unwritten rule in this forum:"india's future plan is unbeatable"

Guys, Please ignore and report the Trolls and let Mods handle them. you can not have any constuctive dialouges with Trolls. So stop wasting your energy.

@mzubair.
plz Update Urself.

LM has made F35 'with or withoutg' F 16 offer.

since Rurssia has announced PakFa Induction by 2016, the IAF chief is not wrong as we to plan 50 pakfa ane 200 fgfa

@faithful guy,
though by ur logic if china flew jxx in 2020 they will induct in 2035, is that so as russia flew pakfa proto in 2010.

keep in mind u still dont have even 4th gen engine ready.

IF the ACM of the indian Air Force Tells US that The country can expect to see FGFA a 5th Generation Fighter in service ready for combat Then I WILL TAKE HIS WORD over Any PDF poster regardless of whether his origin is indian pakistan or Chinease or indeed American.

The THREAD confirms wat has been publicised for several years namely that Russia has been working on a 5th generation fighter to counter F35/F22 threats. This Fighter after OVER 10 years of work has flown and NOW with India joining to HAND OVER much needed Funds ($5 billion+) THIS project will be completed by 2017.

The rubbish being spouted of no PAK FA until 2025 OR F15SE has lower RCS than PAF FA is hearsay and ENVY/JEALOUSY.

Forget the posters who troll,,, LISTEN TO ACM of india he knows far more than you & me about the FGFA.. and the IAF induction plan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom