What's new

IAF MiG-21 Bison ''DID'' Shoot down something

I heard AM Shahid Latif say the same thing a few days back on a TV Show.
But he said this might have happened, as IAF saw Pakistani Aircraft's, so they started shooting wildly and hence got one of their own.

Well, their own Mi-17 Helicopter killing Six IAF Personal.

D099OTEWsAEdzGB.jpg
Link do bhai. Aese he na bna k phenk dia kro.

I mentioned this 2 days ago in another thread. below were the points i mentioned

1- mig 21 shot down by paf
2- 2nd aircraft shot down was either mirage 2000 or su 30 , there is still confusion in that
3- mi17 was shot down by their own aircraft
DG ISPR also mentioned the ''third'' aircraft crashing but added it has nothing to do with us.
It transpired as the conversation between Indian radar controllers and IAF fighter pilots was being monitored.

Mi17 Helicopter Crash in Budgam: IAF to Probe All Angles
THE QUINT
UPDATED: 02H 50M AGO
INDIA3 min read

An investigation into the cause of the IAF Mi17V5 chopper crash that took place in Budgam on 27 February – which is looking into all possible angles – is also considering friendly fire, The Economic Times reported, quoting sources.

The IAF Mi17V5 helicopter had crashed near Jammu and Kashmir’s Srinagar on the same day as the aerial dogfight between the IAF and the Pakistan Air Force.

The chopper had gone down in a ten minute span when IAF jets were scrambling to ward off PAF fighters who were approaching Indian airspace, reported The Economic Times.

Read More:
https://www.thequint.com/news/india...ry-probing-all-angles-including-friendly-fire

IAF is so incompetence. PAF shall escalate the air war and settle Kashmir score once and for all. I can forsee PAF rule 200km air skies into India territories.

IAF is never make to fight a high tech war. They are still living in the 70s era. IFF non existent. Join tri service also absent. Datalink and info sharing between aircraft and squadron are very limited. The whole airforce never fight as an unit. I can forsee a Turkey shoot for PAF against IAF.

So abinandan is a hero we owe him another cup of chai
abhi finally fullfilled indian dream of having tea in Pakistan! boy keh bharam hai mig may chai peenay ayya!

There was another aircraft shot down that day.. People will know about it if IAF releases the details of its inventory..

A MIRAGE V

Back
Top Bottom