What's new

IAF Mirage-2000 Another One That Got Away !

do you still believe that PAF shot down 3 MKIs on 27 FAB 2019, as you said in some previous threads

It was me who stated that PAF has shot down far more aircraft then officially admitted.

I stated that PAF shot down the
2 x Su-30MKI of No.15 Sqn operating out of Sirsa AFB that were on CAP south of Pirpanjal range (Engaged by F16s)
1 x Su-30MKI of No.221 Sqn operating out of Halwara part of the pair who came charging in from mainland india,(Engaged by F16s)
2 x Mirage 2000I Mk 2 that were on CAP north of pir Panjal (engaged by JF17s)
3 x MiG-21BISONs(No.51 Sqn)one over Kotli (Engaged by F16s), his wingman and the one shot down over budgam.

total 8 x Kills excluding fratricide

But the whole mission is air tight - classified immediately upon landing

The numbers are going up steadily @ 1 per 3 months. That’s how figure of 8 has been worked out. At this rate India will loose one squadron in 54 months.

Such threads should continue. It should not be only serious talk. There should be some fun too on a defence forum. 🤣🤣

It was me who stated that PAF has shot down far more aircraft then officially admitted.

2 x Su-30MKI of No.15 Sqn operating out of Sirsa AFB that were on CAP south of Pirpanjal range (Engaged by F16s)
1 x Su-30MKI of No.221 Sqn operating out of Halwara part of the pair who came charging in from mainland india,(Engaged by F16s)
3 x MiG-21BISONs(No.51 Sqn)one over Kotli (Engaged by F16s), his wingman and the one shot down over budgam.

None of the aircraft type is getting upgraded in the short term., except for misisiles in Su 30mki.

Not agreeing with your pov.

Once a month OP PMS by opening a thread with some new info only they can come up with. Ignore ignore.
Lets just hope your Agni Pankh Patils don't heed your advise and next time do something more than crying to the world and waving the stick they got thrashed with.

View attachment 711965

We all know how on 27th February 2019, during Pakistan Air Force's counter offensive to earlier failed Balakot strikes by the Indian Air Force, in addition to shooting down two IAF fighter jets, PAF had at least 7 other Indian aircraft squarely painted and all could have been shot down with just press of some buttons.
It has now emerged that among others, the OC of PAF No 26 Squadron flying in his JF-17 had a Mirage-2000 firmly locked with no chance of escape. He was repeatedly heard, shouting and begging for clearance to ''Fire''. Unfortunately, in the light as not to escalate hostilities, that clearance never came. However, under the circumstances. Just imagine the shockwave the news of a Thunder taking out Mirage-2000, would have sent across the world. None the less PAF can rejoice in the fact that when the test came, the JF-17 held more than it's own against Indian front line fighters.
I wonder why he was spared. Why he wasn't allowed to shot it down. Mercy for an armed Indian fighter is understandably.

Is IAF negotiating ex-FAF Mirage-2000s with some new Upgrade package?

This tale is almost 2 years old...
Are Pakistanis that petty that they have to remind themselves of this small victory by gloating about it constantly?

disappointing

We remember our good and bad and we like to repeat is so we don't forget.

Why did it create a pain in your *** tho?

This is your baseless assumptions/speculations/wishful thinking, we believed in official source not in your assumptions/speculations/wishful thinking

“To be, or not to be, that is the question.”
Indecisive and over-thoughtful Ariel Avatars, A lifelong opportunity for JF17 went to astray,
Shooting down M2K could be an unprecedented advertisement and marketing for our Bird.
The higher ups messed up badly. Had they taken out all the aircraft in their sights itvwould have been one of the greatest one day air battles in modern history. India would have been demoralised and would not have retaliated

Back
Top Bottom