What's new

IAF wants aerial refuelling, jammers, quick turnaround in new Tejas

I'm more interested about "Twin-Arm" which will accommodate both A2A missile and Jammer..
is there any picture available how it is going to look like??

"Fatigued pilot"?

For once, let me try and explain this to you. And please try to read. A fighter pilot who is on a mission has faster rate of fatigue than a say commercial liner pilot. There are multiple reasons for this.

farty's infinite intelligence the only time consumed for a plane in between sorties is the work of ammunition and fuel loading? Measures like maintenance and repair do not count?

Aah, since you brought this up. If you had bothered to read the article, it mentioned both. You need to shut down engines when you are re-fuelling. But, you already knew this, right? There is an automated checking system in the LCA. Surprised? Repair is in case of failure. Of course, coochie cooo fartie already knew this.

You stupid, there are always more pilots than the number of fighter aircraft in every air force. Israel once had a ratio of 3:1 that is 3 pilots for every jet, in no air force is the ratio 1:1.

Finally you are right about something. But like your next statment proves, where you state that he should not be in the air force, again you are being coochie coo farty. Just because, you have been firing A2A does not mean you can fire and A2G. But then, farty dahling does not know this.

Just like you said you knew, Nag was 4th gen, DRDO is production, LCA was never sanctioned, Arty development was never stopped by GoI and on and on and on. You are choo cute fartie. Always not reading and always farting.

By the way fartie, do you know what is sortie rate?

Last edited:
Why the heck does it need air to air refueling when it is going to be defensive fighter ? Its not going on a long rang bombing or for deep penetration strike behind the enemy lines. It seems air force wants keep on throwing road blocks until they get phoren maal.

IFR means longer time on-station also, IFR is not the preserve of long range strike fighters only. It could be argued this capability is more important on defensive fighters because without it you would have to have far more fighters available on rotation to cover the gaps created when the flights run low on fuel. With IFR you are effectively saving another a/c from being tasked to relieve the on-station a/c.

IFR means longer time on-station also, IFR is not the preserve of long range strike fighters only. It could be argued this capability is more important on defensive fighters because without it you would have to have far more fighters available on rotation to cover the gaps created when the flights run low on fuel. With IFR you are effectively saving another a/c from being tasked to relieve the on-station a/c.
However I sometime wonder how will the picture look like -- A mki refuelling Tejas with its Buddy Buddy Refuel pod flying, while Tejas MKI combo ready once again like MKI and Mig-21 which take part in Cope-India.

Wills today and reality of 2017-18. Wou will have nothing to counter it. This small plane shall carry 4.0 tons and fly in Himalays with lethal weapons like R 77, Astra, Paython etc with mini brahmos. It shall fire a missile at your plane before even you can see it.
And and and...sorry i have lost the count, let me check with iaf whatbelse i can add in my will.

For once, let me try and explain this to you. And please try to read. A fighter pilot who is on a mission has faster rate of fatigue than a say commercial liner pilot. There are multiple reasons for this.

Aah, since you brought this up. If you had bothered to read the article, it mentioned both. You need to shut down engines when you are re-fuelling. But, you already knew this, right? There is an automated checking system in the LCA. Surprised? Repair is in case of failure. Of course, coochie cooo fartie already knew this.

Finally you are right about something. But like your next statment proves, where you state that he should not be in the air force, again you are being coochie coo farty. Just because, you have been firing A2A does not mean you can fire and A2G. But then, farty dahling does not know this.

Just like you said you knew, Nag was 4th gen, DRDO is production, LCA was never sanctioned, Arty development was never stopped by GoI and on and on and on. You are choo cute fartie. Always not reading and always farting.

By the way fartie, do you know what is sortie rate?

Get an education first sh1tty, LOL!! Your posts are full of inaccuracy but that is to be expected from trolls like you. You are not worth my time son, go and have some cerelac. Pata nahi kahan kahan se chale ate hai muh uthake.

But it is funny how the blind bhakts believe in their own make believe world. LCA is not even able to fly properly but here we have some posters claiming it will be he best aircraft in IAF. The piece of junk can't fly, can't fire BVR missiles, can't fight, can't refuel mid-air, does not EW suite and is basically a colossal waste of public tax money.

I guess these threads provide the rational poster with a healthy dose of entertainment as bhakts get desperate to prove to the world that LCA can fly. :lol::lol::lol:

Get an education first sh1tty, LOL!! Your posts are full of inaccuracy but that is to be expected from trolls like you. You are not worth my time son, go and have some cerelac. Pata nahi kahan kahan se chale ate hai muh uthake.

But it is funny how the blind bhakts believe in their own make believe world. LCA is not even able to fly properly but here we have some posters claiming it will be he best aircraft in IAF. The piece of junk can't fly, can't fire BVR missiles, can't fight, can't refuel mid-air, does not EW suite and is basically a colossal waste of public tax money.

I guess these threads provide the rational poster with a healthy dose of entertainment as bhakts get desperate to prove to the world that LCA can fly.

So fartie darling, as usual running away from thread after not having anything to say and being disproved? And please please indulge my inaccuracies. And I asked you a question, which again like all other questions you have not replied. Please find below all facts you stated and I asked proof for, which you have not yet given.

1. Nag is 4th generation
2. Artillery was not placed on hold by GoI
3. Kaveri was never sanctioned
4. Arjun CAG report does not exist and when provided with link does not read
5. Warhead and seeker differentiation is unheard of
6. IA procurement procedure is God's gift to mankind.
7. Does not know, that tenders which were only private sector were never fulfilled.
8. Zero information on production lines and how production planning happens.
9. There is no difference between designer and manufacturer.

LCA is not even able to fly properly but here we have some posters claiming it will be he best aircraft in IAF. The piece of junk can't fly,

I guess these threads provide the rational poster with a healthy dose of entertainment as bhakts get desperate to prove to the world that LCA can fly. :lol::lol::lol:

Make a trip to bangalore and I will arrange a visit to the LCA testing facility where it makes its test sorties..also you probably could get an informal briefing about its capabilities.

Make a trip to bangalore and I will arrange a visit to the LCA testing facility where it makes its test sorties..also you probably could get an informal briefing about its capabilities.

Everyday it creates a ruckus between 1045 and 1115, I think.

About briefing, I fear fartie with all his comprehension skills will say, "LCA is getting built in a hangar.I saw it open. Also, it does not fly and does not have missiles, because I did not see missiles."

But you have to admit. Fartie is chhooo cute. He keeps farting everywhere. You have to appreciate that.

Make a trip to bangalore and I will arrange a visit to the LCA testing facility where it makes its test sorties..

It makes test sorties, so what?

also you probably could get an informal briefing about its capabilities.

It has no capabilities so far. The next version of LCA is claimed to be more powerful when it will come to existence. Let's wait and see. LCA so far has been a big flop but every sensible Indian knows by now that PSU projects always end up in failure.

So fartie darling, as usual running away from thread after not having anything to say and being disproved?

If I say the sun is a star and you call it a planet it does not means you have disproved anything. It only shows that your brain is underdeveloped and you are a retard.

In the same way your comments are full of rants and incoherent ramblings which has no base in reality. You may believe anything you want, you may even believe hat LCA is better than F-22 but it does not make a difference. So keep your opinion to yourself child.

Everyday it creates a ruckus between 1045 and 1115, I think.

About briefing, I fear fartie with all his comprehension skills will say, "LCA is getting built in a hangar.I saw it open. Also, it does not fly and does not have missiles, because I did not see missiles."

But you have to admit. Fartie is chhooo cute. He keeps farting everywhere. You have to appreciate that.

He is jarring on the nerve not cute...seems to be a attention wh*re.

It has no capabilities so far. The next version of LCA is claimed to be more powerful when it will come to existence. Let's wait and see. LCA so far has been a big flop but every sensible Indian knows by now that PSU projects always end up in failure.

One needs to be factual and should have first hand knowledge before making such general statements.

You need to visit a defense psu first and interact with a few there to draw any conclusion.

Back
Top Bottom