What's new

Ibn Hareem engaging in posionous propaganda against PTI.

Remember when I was vilified for saying such truths about the military on PDF? My, my, how times have changed. :D
Yes I am witness of that for more than a decade, In fact at times, I myself have personally dismissed yo.
Times haven't changed, its just that the veil of Ignorance has been removed

First Ibn Hareem got caught with her skirt down and quickly had to delete her post about PTI foreign funding. Now she with the help of her new touts like Saleem Safi, Hamid Mir and some old ones like Ansar Abbasi is trying to build another narrative.

Ansar Abbasi no doubt taking directions from Ibn Hareem took a tweet of some random person on twitter which didn't have any retweets and tried to implicate PTI as being against the Martyrs. Saleem Safi upped it up a notch amd claimed families of Matyrs don't want anyone from PTI attending their funerals.

The President of Pakistan is the Commander of the Armed Forces. Geo News in what was a planted question, asked a directed question to Ibn Hareem, about how the President being from PTI is resented by families of Matyrs and instead of rejecting this fallacy as Ibn Hareen is paid by Pakistani tax payers to do so, Ibn Hareem declined to comment. Thereby, not negating in what was implied in the question.

Imran Khan has already busted this by visiting the aggreaved family of the deceased General. You don't have to be Einstein to guess how popular is Imran Khan among families of those serving in the Armed Forces. This was evident by his reception at the 23rd March Parade and the lack of reaction for that other Kanjar.

Perhaps there lies the issue. I wonder how much of what we see happening now is a result of a fragile ego. A fragile egoistic scumbag surrounded by Yes Men.
I think change the title to abu hareem..doubt its a girl

Yes I am witness of that for more than a decade, In fact at times, I myself have personally dismissed yo.
Times haven't changed, its just that the veil of Ignorance has been removed

Now that some of the ignorance has been reduced, and people can see things better, it may be time to work on the next step: the acceptance of things that are not quite possible to change just yet. This will remain a work in progress for quite some time to come.

One unknown kid's tweets were picked and spread.. He was picked up then he released a video saying he was influenced by many people including I.R. Khan.

FOR PEOPLE WHO WATCH AND LISTEN N BELIEVE IMRAN RIAZ , SHOULD ATLEAST HAVE 2 BRAIN TESTS.

THE GUY IS A LOOSE SHALWAR,,

FOR PEOPLE WHO WATCH AND LISTEN N BELIEVE IMRAN RIAZ , SHOULD ATLEAST HAVE 2 BRAIN TESTS.

THE GUY IS A LOOSE SHALWAR,,
gee gee we should listen to saleem lifafi

one need brain to understand things ... wo patwariun k pass hae nehi so saleem lifafi is best

THE sorceress OF MONEY -GALA?
Money gala ki sari money Maqsood chaprasi ki aik transaction se kum hae,.....

gee gee we should listen to saleem lifafi

one need brain to understand things ... wo patwariun k pass hae nehi so saleem lifafi is best

Money gala ki sari money Maqsood chaprasi ki aik transaction se kum hae,.....
1660043766134.png

YEH KIS KA CHAPRASI HEY?
1660043942913.png

1) Iqbal received : 4.715M Monthly income :28,000 2) Arshad received :1.799M Monthly salary :42,0000 3) Rafiq received : 7.104 million Monthly salary : 23,000 (Rafiq is a peon jbtw)

WHERE DID THE MILLIONS COME IN THERE ACCOUNTS, THE DACOIT OF MONEY GALA. ZAKAR CHOOOR?

Now that some of the ignorance has been reduced, and people can see things better, it may be time to work on the next step: the acceptance of things that are not quite possible to change just yet. This will remain a work in progress for quite some time to come.
Will all due respect my good sire

its taken 70 years or so, and with the well-corrupted system deeply entrenched, its no wonder that the father of the nation had to admonish the officer that, it's not his job to look into politics, and in fact in his famous speech he also said you're a servant of state it's not your job to make policies. So i think pretty long time has passed, with each passing day its becoming another Prussia, an army that has a state, please note the term army and not armed forces here

Will all due respect my good sire

its taken 70 years or so, and with the well-corrupted system deeply entrenched, its no wonder that the father of the nation had to admonish the officer that, it's not his job to look into politics, and in fact in his famous speech he also said you're a servant of state it's not your job to make policies. So i think pretty long time has passed, with each passing day its becoming another Prussia, an army that has a state, please note the term army and not armed forces here

A fair comment, but please note that I am merely indicating that whatever the state of affairs is, is likely to remain as is, without any judgement as to whether it is right or wrong. Pakistan as Prussia may not be all that bad for many, if not for all.

Pakistan as Prussia may not be all that bad for many,
for the elite ofc and for the ones who have made it to terms with the status quo, but for many at large, it is simply not viable anymore,

whatever the state of affairs is, is likely to remain as is
Will remain likely until no action or change takes place, at least with PTI the veil has been thrown off. In the eyes of many ,including myself the holy cow is now running naked

for the elite ofc and for the ones who have made it to terms with the status quo, but for many at large, it is simply not viable anymore,

I would agree with that, but I remind you of the four options I have previously mentioned available to those who do not find the present setup nonviable. That will remain true whether PTI wins the next elections or not.

Back
Top Bottom