What's new

Ibn Hareem engaging in posionous propaganda against PTI.

Bhai teri achi khasi jali hui hai

You can share IK's bedroom pictures if that helps you
Of course you'll descend to low just the guys you're trying to defend

But being a senior member i would say accept the reality
Army itself is getting naked in front of public
Your anger won't do anything
Jaali tum logon ki huwe hai 9th April se k roz ek topic pe 3,4 thread open kartay ho . Burnol ka estemal karo . Wo Sabiq PM hai Aur Qamar Bajwa ab b Army Chief . Naked tumhare party huwe hai Foreign funding aur anti army propaganda main. your party is in huge mess ur anger won't do anything .

Lol . Civilian card is old here . Get a good lawyer fir foreign funding case as it may streach more . I heard Qazi Faez Isa is becoming CJ is 2023 while still no elections announced for poor Bhangi
Lol if civilian card is old then why a fat dude was crying on media ?? :lol:
Anyways people are now demanding detail inquiries of these thugs

5645301C-16A0-44D9-A8E5-000F82977C21.jpeg

Jaali tum logon ki huwe hai 9th April se k roz ek topic pe 3,4 thread open kartay ho . Burnol ka estemal karo . Wo Sabiq PM hai Aur Bajwa ab b Army Chief . Naked tumhare party huwe hai Foreign funding aur anti army propaganda main.
Paani peo or thandy ho jao

@waz @LeGenD @WebMaster why this forum is open for PTI followers to use what ever kind of language n how many amount of threads or change of titles is allowed ?

His son was involved in anti army tweets and is political worker . Their is no denying of Current President affiliation with PTI & PTI propaganda against army leadership way before DG ISPR this video i refered because their is already thread on it but u guys are so insecure that u daily open several threads
Army has harmed Pakistan more than it has done good for my beloved state.
1) Who imposed and engineered corrupt politicians and religious zealots for control?
2) Who has ruled Pakistan more in the past ? Civillians or our "beloved institution"
3) Who is responsible for Pakistan down projection wrt its regional countries?
4) Who has been governing balochistan for past 2 decades and still balochistan is one of the most poverty ridden and terrorist infested province.
Keep being ignorant to "holy cow" and see the downfall of Pakistan ( GOD forbid) .
Also, the victims of the floods are "halaak" but the people who went to just see in their helis are "shaheed"

Lol if civilian card is old then why a fat dude was crying on media ?? :lol:
Anyways people are now demanding detail inquiries of these thugs

View attachment 868418
Just like people are demanding Farah gogi arrest & PTI foreign funding cases results n thus banning this propaganda party .

Paani peo or thandy ho jao
Alhamdulillah . I am fine . You guys are frustrated thus opening multiple threads .

Army has harmed Pakistan more than it has done good for my beloved state.

That certainly isn't true

Pakistan owes its very existence as an independent state to its powerful military (partly)

It's their absolute power and Army's role as country's dominant power center that creates problems sometimes

Lol . Civilian card is old here . Get a good lawyer for foreign funding case as it may streach more . I heard Qazi Faez Isa is becoming CJ in 2023 while still no elections announced for poor handsome Bhangi .
You are exposing no one but yourself…. Now every mods know what to do with plethora of reports that come from you on daily basis

You are exposing no one but yourself…. Now every mods know what to do with plethora of reports that come from you on daily basis
You guys expose urself . Allowing propaganda . You guys allow multiple threads n bad language against armed forces. I never indulged in bad language or debate , i thought this is open forum n reported them , now its ur duty to accept or reject it . You guys are such a lazy that don't even update You Tube Channel . You guys delete thread exposes PTI n at maximum lock thread against army leadership so that people can still see it .

Last edited:
PDM wants election under Qazi Isa ... PTI should get ready for Judicial revenge .... lol

PDM wants election under Qazi Isa ... PTI should get ready for Judicial revenge .... lol
He'll become CJP on 17 sept 2023
Doesn't matter who CJP is when verdicts are written in pindi

PTI mustn't engage with this, rather make the case that this is a manufactured narrative just like the fake and false narrative of PTI's incompetence sponsored by um e hareem during the so called hybrid gov. It seems that the whole establishment is against him so his only bet is coopting the Judiciary and the lawyers.

Back
Top Bottom