What's new

Ibn Hareem engaging in posionous propaganda against PTI.

No matter how low these generals go, public perception won’t change. After using martyrs to push anti PTI narrative, I have no doubt these generals will sacrifice their own mothers to further their agenda.

They plan and Allah plans, and Allah is best of Planners.

All Muslims should seek forgiveness from Allah and pray our hearts are never darkened that we can’t see the truth.

Bajwa and his few cronies are acting like pharaohs , they forget one day they will be held accountable. His cronies won’t be able to say Bajwa or chain of command made us do it.

Establishment is sowing the seed of hatred in Pakistanis instead of doing introspection.

Bangladesh 2.0

1659813046649.png

Who the heck is Umm-e-Hareem?

I am totally out of the loop here.

Dj Ispr dushman k bacho ko parhenge aur apne waly bacho ko sabak seekahaege,
with one Brilliant masterstroke, the general Bhur*wa has created a new line of hateful youth,
there goes to trash their 5th gen warfare narrative, GHQ is great at creating enemies from within, No need of Israel or India, when your own are great at creating divisions and marginalise the youth

Only "sometimes"?!

:D
since 1958 - not to mention how Mother of Nation Ms Fatimah was degraded and insulted by Self proclaimed Field MArshall that had run away from Burma during his younger days under British Indian Army

Problem in our poisonous system politics is that we don't talk solve problems of people and indulge ourself with useless non result oriented talks to point fingers on others he is bad or good but core issue economics is there

@waz @LeGenD @WebMaster why this forum is open for PTI followers to use what ever kind of language n how many amount of threads or change of titles is allowed ?

His son was involved in anti army tweets and is political worker . Their is no denying of Current President affiliation with PTI & PTI propaganda against army leadership way before DG ISPR this video i refered because their is already thread on it but u guys are so insecure that u daily open several threads
Pakistani air space news was broken by very close to Nawaz Sharief Najam sethi ...

Language of MN is much harsher against military than some random kids ... So whats the point ?

Focus on your cases & nobody is more poisnous then PTI . U guys are now equal in eyes of army as PML.N , PPP n other parties did such propaganda in past .
Doesnt matter what the army thinks
They are state employees not rulers

All defenders of Pakistan Army are suffering
پاک فوج کے سب دفاع کرنے والے تکلیف میں ہیں​

1659961387658.png

since 1958 - not to mention how Mother of Nation Ms Fatimah was degraded and insulted by Self proclaimed Field MArshall that had run away from Burma during his younger days under British Indian Army

You mean to say "always" instead of "sometimes", I suspect. :D

@waz @LeGenD @WebMaster why this forum is open for PTI followers to use what ever kind of language n how many amount of threads or change of titles is allowed ?

His son was involved in anti army tweets and is political worker . Their is no denying of Current President affiliation with PTI & PTI propaganda against army leadership way before DG ISPR this video i refered because their is already thread on it but u guys are so insecure that u daily open several threads
what you say is correct. there is a solution for that. the army should foment public opinion in this regard or form a political party and spread their message, then come to power and remove this president.

oh wait...................

Who the heck is Umm-e-Hareem?

I am totally out of the loop here.
A fake profile run by ISPR on Facebook, used to spread propaganda against PTI. And ISPR mistakenly shared something on his official handle from there. Instantly deleted both the post and the profile.

Lol . Civilian card is old here . Get a good lawyer for foreign funding case as it may streach more . I heard Qazi Faez Isa is becoming CJ in 2023 while still no elections announced for poor handsome Bhangi .
Foreign funding ki andraen nikli pari hain.

Go and check my twitter.

Thats why Showbaz stopped him from attending the funeral when families had no problem?

As for War Wounded he blocked me when I went a bit hard on him.

Exactly , Their is now no difference in PTI propaganda against armed forces n its leadership as compared to Pml.N , PPP , PTM . They are equal now . Thats y they are hurt . I will leave it here . Glad that PTI leadership masks are removed n came openly .
PTI hasn't said anything that PDM leaders have in past. Khan to keh raha tha mere se zyada Army zaroori he.

Back
Top Bottom