What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

NZ and SA will go to semis

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

They did fight with PAK well.. whats ur problem with BD dude???

Dude, fight my facts, other than asking what is my problem? I'd appreciate that.

It was bound to happen like this..with the pace and bounce both of which are nightmares for most sub-continental batsmen.Bangladesh is no exception.

Also the thought of reaching target earlier provoked them to play bad strokes.

But have to give the Aussies their due credit,they were superb in bowling and fielding.

Bngladesh played well.
Unfortunatly, poor planing while they bat.
Bowled well to Aussies. But wondering why there was no good bating when they came for bat:disagree:

Group E: England v Pakistan at Bridgetown
May 6, 2010

Dude, fight my facts, other than asking what is my problem? I'd appreciate that.

What facts.. ??? Bangladesh is a good T20 team.. u cant expect everybody to play like australia or India in tests.. there should be minnows too.. and i dont think Bangladesh to be bad either. Srilanka was lying low for a while. WI who were initial world champs got ranked below Bangladesh at a time in ODI.

You are just making unnecessary points.. go get some sleep or somebody will put you to sleep.

Rain ...perhaps?? :D:D
This might be the only way for Afghanistan.
But as far I am looking this World Cup India looks much better team than any others. Of course I wish Pakistan to win. But we have 4 players those shouldn`t be into this worl cup :angry:

Missing Imran Nazir, Rana Naveed, Shazeb :hitwall:

I see a need to put an end to your constant flaming.

Firstly,why the question of test status is coming here?

Secondly,go back and check the last time we faced Kenyans.They were whitewashed first at Kenya and then at Bangladesh by Bangladesh.

And for that reason,we are a better team than all the minnows,including Ireland and Zimbabwe.

Now stop flaming and get a life.Pathetic.

BD is a trash team. The only cricket teams, and good cricket teams from this sub-continent are India, Pakistan & Sri Lanka.

I maybe pathetic, but BD Cricket Team is done with. I personally will request ICC for BD's demotion. Even Arunachal Pradesh's local district team can defeat BD's national team. What a waste?

BD is a trash team. The only cricket teams, and good cricket teams from this sub-continent are India, Pakistan & Sri Lanka.

I maybe pathetic, but BD Cricket Team is done with. I personally will request ICC for BD's demotion. Even Arunachal Pradesh's local district team can defeat BD's national team. What a waste?

now everybody knows who is pathetic.. shut up and leave this thread... immediatly.. :sick:

personally to ICC?? he he .. man that must be the joke of the day for sure.!!!!:rofl:

What facts.. ??? Bangladesh is a good T20 team.. u cant expect everybody to play like australia or India in tests.. there should be minnows too.. and i dont think Bangladesh to be bad either. Srilanka was lying low for a while. WI who were initial world champs got ranked below Bangladesh at a time in ODI.

You are just making unnecessary points.. go get some sleep or somebody will put you to sleep.

You are a kid when it comes to reasoning and post count. I will see if you last at this forum past 200 posts.

Godspeed.

i dont think BD is a bad T20 team...they could have won todays match if one or two batsmen showed the intent to stay and bat and not hit every other ball in the air..it was a gettable total

Wondering, why he is so upset or have so bad feelings against Bangladesh?:disagree:

now everybody knows who is pathetic.. shut up and leave this thread... immediatly.. :sick:

personally to ICC?? he he .. man that must be the joke of the day for sure.!!!!:rofl:

LOl and who is that in your avatar? a sambar, idli hero with a fake moustache? Kid go and study now. You are acting more than your age now.

You are a kid when it comes to reasoning and post count. I will see if you last at this forum past 200 posts.

Godspeed.

Now i get how u reached 909 posts .... (full of BS for sure )

Posting more posts wont make you an intellect or something.

And i havent given any promise or set landmarks to post 200 posts or something here.

I am just here for hanging out with like minded dudes.

And please stop posting threatening Private messages to my mail..

Back
Top Bottom