What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

i dont think BD is a bad T20 team...they could have won todays match if one or two batsmen showed the intent to stay and bat and not hit every other ball in the air..it was a gettable total

Any team can do well in T20 or win a match in T20 against any team. The problem is junk teams like BD, Zim, Kenya coming onto ICC WC's, it degrades the quality.

Guys,ignore the flaming person (we are not allowed to term anyone Troll).

He is on a rampage of posting against Bangladesh,even on other threads.Looks like he won't make it to Senior members (1000 posts).

BTW BENNY,please make sure you use the report button for the first time in this forum.Its quite effective.

LOl and who is that in your avatar? a sambar, idli hero with a fake moustache? Kid go and study now. You are acting more than your age now.

so what , its no concern of urs. we have avatars of people with crocodile walk, cartoon charectors, bears , dogs fighter pilots. You urself havent got the balls to put up one avatar.

And im not a kid or anything. Its been 3 years since i finished my masters.

You go and study well .. there is ABCD tests in ur kindergarden tommorow. goodnight

Guys,ignore the flaming person (we are not allowed to term anyone Troll).

He is on a rampage of posting against Bangladesh,even on other threads.Looks like he won't make it to Senior members (1000 posts).

Report his all troll post to Modirat.

Stop this guys ...it's a cricket thread ,no more 1971 please.

so what , its no concern of urs. we have avatars of people with crocodile walk, cartoon charectors, bears , dogs fighter pilots. You urself havent got the balls to put up one avatar.

And im not a kid or anything. Its been 3 years since i finished my masters.

You go and study well .. there is ABCD tests in ur kindergarden tommorow. goodnight

Sorry, if I have hurt you. But I am a technical architect in one of the best product based companies in your sambarland i.e kannadiga.

Sorry, if I have hurt you. But I am a technical architect in one of the best product based companies in your sambarland i.e kannadiga.

dude i am not a kannadiga and i dont speak a word in kannada. i come from a place called kerala, we are known for eating beef. and i am a daily beef eater.

ask me something in malayalam and i will shower you with "pacha-theri".

prithwidw,

Don`t repaet 1971 & Bangladesh troll here.
If you don`t like us then I got 2 words for you:

GET LOST from our this forum.

.......................deleted

Last edited:
dude i am not a kannadiga and i dont speak a word in kannada. i come from a place called kerala, we are known for eating beef. and i am a daily beef eater.

ask me something in malayalam and i will shower you with "pacha-theri".

self delete

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom