What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

Wonder why Kannadigas hate you guys in here. Kid grow up. I have nothing more for you.

First you called me a pathetic kannediga and insulted me, when i said i am not one and from kerala now you are insulting all keralites by saying they are hated by Kannadigas in karnataka.. you are nothing but a "racist"

Why are you so disturbed in here.?
Why you want to hate Bangladesh so much?
Why you started derailing this thread with statistics with BD ?

You are nothing but pathetic who even hate fellow Indians. You are utmost shame to all .

Your only aim is to post more posts in thread and become a "BIG THING" which has been proved by the words of me not posting 200 and blah blah blahs.

Please dont come back here and spoilt this great thread. EVER.

Last edited:
prithwidw,

Don`t repaet 1971 & Bangladesh troll here.
If you don`t like us then I got 2 words for you:

GET LOST from our this forum.

I apologize if I have hurt your feelings. However, I should bring some things to your notice Jahapanahh.

1. You spelled repeat as repaet , which is wrong

2. Secondly you said, you got 2 words for me, but in inspecting I see that you got 6 words for me.

Anyways, I accept your decision, GB.

I apologize if I have hurt your feelings. However, I should bring some things to your notice Jahapanahh.

2. Secondly you said, you got 2 words for me, but in inspecting I see that you got 6 words for me.

Now u started teaching grammar in here...:hitwall:

Go away... stop trolling.. this thread will be very much alive without you. Good Bye.

My 2 words that I got for you was what you desereve to get.
Because you have totally gone mad.
If you don`t like Bangladesh then, STOP showing your jeloussi here.
Get a life & grow up!

First you called me a pathetic kannediga and insulted me, when i said i am not one and from kerala now you are insulting all keralites by saying they are hated by Kannadigas in karnataka.. you are nothing but a "racist"

Why are you so disturbed in here.?
Why you want to hate Bangladesh so much?
Why you started derailing this thread with statistics with BD ?

You are nothing but pathetic who even hate fellow Indians. You are utmost shame to all .

Your only aim is to post more posts in thread and become a "BIG THING" which has been proved by the words of me not posting 200 and blah blah blahs.

Please dont come back here and spoilt this great thread. EVER.
you also need to be cool down man. every one having its own opinion. no need to get personal :cheers:

you also need to be cool down man. every one having its own opinion. no need to get personal :cheers:

I am cool.:cheers: But these racist remarks towards a group of people in regard to the language they speak or region wise cannot be tolerated.

He started it by sending PMs . I was forced to respond .

M Asraf sicken me. Jamie is right about this looser. He should be kicked out form the team. No more wasting our money on this blue moon character.

Australia Wins against Bangladesh in T20 WC.

Most cricket nations do not want to tour Pakistan because of terrorism. However, most countries tour BD, even if the level of cricket BD plays can be compared to county cricket.

When I say BD is no good a cricket side I mean it. Let BD win a Test Match series against Pakistan, India, SLanka in the subcontinent and I will gladly support BD. Let BD win a single series against any established teams in world cricket.

What has BD Cricket Team gained in World Cricket other than experience, experience of losing again and again.

You guys think I am bashing BD. IS bashing BD necessary in terms of World Cricket?

India is #1 in tests, and #2 in ODI. Got my point?

Cricket teams nowadays play all 365 days like crazy, and many among them players are injured. Maybe banning low class teams like BD, Zim, Kenya can provide our national teams some rest. Some less cricket, sometime to rejuvenate.

SUPER EIGHT STAGE

GROUP E

PAKISTAN

NEW ZEALAND

SOUTH AFRICA/AFGHANISTAN

ENGLAND

GROUP F

SRI LANKA

WEST INDIES

AUSTRALIA

INDIA

TOP TWO TEAMS FROM EACH GROUP QUALIFY FOR SEMI-FINALS