What's new

ICC Champions Trophy - Fantasy League

I have only one player playing today. Shit I have two English players.

@anant_s @Major Sam @Arsalan @khanate @kambojaric @911 @hembo how many of your chosen players are playing in todays match ?

C lynn is not going to get chance I believe. Stokes is a good choice. I wanted him to buy but I did not have enough points.
I have got 4 playing in this match. :)

I usually NEVER go for big match points but always build my team for consistent performance giving an average points EVERY GAME. The number of players playing in my team will be 4-6 each game, always. :)

I have J Root (Power player in my team today since i suspected this to be high scoring game), Ben Stokes, Moin Ali and Roubil Hossain in my team today. All of them are playing.

@Arsalan Wat i have to do next after joining the league. its my first time can you explain bit wat exactly the purpose and how we can play,

View attachment 400413
Bro you get a budget, you select players buying with the given amount of money/points. There is a minimium number of players required in each poisiton like batting bowling, all rounder and wicketkeeper. Based on the performance in real match you players score points. Its quite simple actually. :)

Here you can read the points systems, transfer rules and all for better understanding:
http://fantasy.icc-cricket.com/ICC/en/5/clienthowtoplay.do

Feel free to tag me if there are any questions. :)

Have you joined the league as well?
835776-5868

Team ka kya name ha? :)

@anant_s @Major Sam @Arsalan @khanate @kambojaric @911 @hembo how many of your chosen players are playing in todays match ?

C lynn is not going to get chance I believe. Stokes is a good choice. I wanted him to buy but I did not have enough points.

I hv five players playing this match.. 4 english and one bd.. Saala Tamim ko leke bhi baad me change kar ke mushi ko liya.. Hope he doesn't let me regret.. Made butler the power player hoping he will take some catches and score fast runs.. No catch so far :-(

For all those who didn't included enough Bangali players in there team today

Dont worry, it is just the first match :P :D

Good grief, I hope Bangladesh doesn't win today. Otherwise all the Bangladeshis will start behaving as if their team is the one to beat, and no one can stop them from winning the Champions trophy.

I hv five players playing this match.. 4 english and one bd.. Saala Tamim ko leke bhi baad me change kar ke mushi ko liya.. Hope he doesn't let me regret.. Made butler the power player hoping he will take some catches and score fast runs.. No catch so far :-(

I lost probably 170 points by removing Tamim yesterday (140 runs +25 for century + strike rate).. Mushi's going well, hope he makes up... and my england players.. Root, butler, stokie n wood score some hefty points... feel like crying for not picking both tamim n mushi.. I was sure of england win, hence max players from them for bonus.. looks like unlikely now..

160 points so far

How is it possible ?
;)
Trade secret!!
I will keep sharing the number and name of players in each match and you can cross check it in the league. Each match will have on average 4-5 players playing.

Bahi planning and experience bhe koi cheez hoti ha :P

No not yet the private league.
As yesterday was cut off date, so i got registered first and formed a team.
You can join it now and please do!!
835776-5868

;)
Trade secret!!
I will keep sharing the number and name of players in each match and you can cross check it in the league. Each match will have on average 4-5 players playing.

Bahi planning and experience bhe koi cheez hoti ha :P

You can join it now and please do!!
835776-5868

Chalo bhai Team deekha do ek baar. Ab to hum transfer b nahi kar sakte.

I have got 4 playing in this match. :)

I usually NEVER go for big match points but always build my team for consistent performance giving an average points EVERY GAME. The number of players playing in my team will be 4-6 each game, always. :)

I have J Root (Power player in my team today since i suspected this to be high scoring game), Ben Stokes, Moin Ali and Roubil Hossain in my team today. All of them are playing.

Bro you get a budget, you select players buying with the given amount of money/points. There is a minimium number of players required in each poisiton like batting bowling, all rounder and wicketkeeper. Based on the performance in real match you players score points. Its quite simple actually. :)

Here you can read the points systems, transfer rules and all for better understanding:
http://fantasy.icc-cricket.com/ICC/en/5/clienthowtoplay.do

Feel free to tag me if there are any questions. :)

Have you joined the league as well?
835776-5868

Team ka kya name ha? :)

Lol good luck with transfers :D.

Btw no one playing Super 6?

Chalo bhai Team deekha do ek baar. Ab to hum transf7er b nahi kar sakte.
Yeh lo bahi
:)
Screenshot_2017-06-01-22-57-58.png

Hint: The team in one match do not maters, its more about planning ahead and planning such that all games have 4 5 players playing. I am looking at 50 odd players that will play for me over the group stages. ab wo kasa khalty han matches mein, thats luck!

Lol good luck with transfers :D.

Btw no one playing Super 6?
Thanks and same to you and all others here. :)
I have a feeling this is going to be real fun with all of us involved and having an opportunity to pull each others leg over here :D lolz

And yes i do make a team for super 6 but have never been particularly good at it :P

P.S. Scored 449 points in this first game. :)

Yeh lo bahi
:)
View attachment 400690
Hint: The team in one match do not maters, its more about planning ahead and planning such that all games have 4 5 players playing. I am looking at 50 odd players that will play for me over the group stages. ab wo kasa khalty han matches mein, thats luck!

Thanks and same to you and all others here. :)
I have a feeling this is going to be real fun with all of us involved and having an opportunity to pull each others leg over here :D lolz

And yes i do make a team for super 6 but have never been particularly good at it :P

P.S. Scored 449 points in this first game. :)

Bhai we have 5 to 6 common players.I had only one player today as David Willey did not get a chance.I had Joe root so I must be close to 400.Tomorrow is going to be interesting for me.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom