What's new

ICC Champions Trophy - Fantasy League

You can make up to 20 transfers in the group stage, they wont cost any points. There is no provision of 21st transfer with deduction of points. It seem you play fantasy premier league as well? (football one :P)

Thank you guys for joining, so how many of us have joined the league so far? 5 people from this forum i think. :)

@anant_s still waiting for your team man. :)

Its only the second time I'm trying my hands on fantasy cricket, the first was during PSL 2. That was fun so I thought I give it another try.

Today evening!
Last day today! Do not miss out. :)

@WAJsal @Slav Defence @The Eagle you people don't have much interest in this i suppose? :)

Its only the second time I'm trying my hands on fantasy cricket, the first was during PSL 2. That was fun so I thought I give it another try.
I played it a couple of times, the ICC world cups (one ODI and one T20).
It is the football fantasy league that i have been part of for years now and whatever little i know about the premier league and its players is mainly because of this game. :)

Last day today! Do not miss out. :)

@WAJsal @Slav Defence @The Eagle you people don't have much interest in this i suppose? :)

I played it a couple of times, the ICC world cups (one ODI and one T20).
It is the football fantasy league that i have been part of for years now and whatever little i know about the premier league and its players is mainly because of this game. :)
I don't do fantasies. Let me take a look.

M in...

After joining lague when I go back to previous page or other link I start asking again to join or create league.

I don't do fantasies. Let me take a look.
Do check. I find it really interesting as for me it is the only way to keep tabs on performance of each individual player playing in the tournament. :)
Love it in football specially as with 20 teams involved and around 250-300 players it is impossible to know who they are all performing, be part of fantasy league and you get that information as you need it and it is being presented in a simplified form. Just love it! :)

M in...

After joining lague when I go back to previous page or other link I start asking again to join or create league.
Once you join the league, click on "VIEW TEAM" option to get back to main page. You can view what leagues you have joined by taking mouse cursor on "Leagues"
Untitled.jpg

I hope this helps.
Also please mention your team name with which you have joined the league.

Do check. I find it really interesting as for me it is the only way to keep tabs on performance of each individual player playing in the tournament. :)
Love it in football specially as with 20 teams involved and around 250-300 players it is impossible to know who they are all performing, be part of fantasy league and you get that information as you need it and it is being presented in a simplified form. Just love it! :)

Once you join the league, click on "VIEW TEAM" option to get back to main page. You can view what leagues you have joined by taking mouse cursor on "Leagues"
View attachment 400301
I hope this helps.
Also please mention your team name with which you have joined the league.
yes i was doing the same. My league name is TukTuk/ WickedOnes

We should share our team details like what players we have chosen.it will be fun.we will come to know who has chosen which players and how ones team/player is doing.

@Arsalan Wat i have to do next after joining the league. its my first time can you explain bit wat exactly the purpose and how we can play,

upload_2017-5-31_22-20-5.png

Back
Top Bottom