What's new

ICC Cricket World Cup - England 2019

You can't seriously believe that. This is Indian team toying with Afghanistan so they don't feel so bad.
I was 100% serious..

few overs since then, 60 from 53 with 5 in hand now

Afghanistan's game to lose from here on.

wowza ! and just like that we got a wicket.. 166/6

the blue devils are back in it \m/

I was 100% serious..

few overs since then, 60 from 53 with 5 in hand now

Afghanistan's game to lose from here on.

wowza ! and just like that we got a wicket.. 166/6

the blue devils are back in it \m/

lol then you don't understand the team.

lol then you don't understand the team.
overconfidence is bad and underestimatinig the opponent is foolish. They have tied with us, they beat you guys in the warmup, there are some T 20 stalwarts there who have high pressure hame experience playing with the best players in the world.

Good thing India got a high pressure game rather than a lopsided slugfest here, it'll help greatly :cheers:

25 from 21 with 3.. they're back :rofl:

overconfidence is bad and underestimatinig the opponent is foolish. They have tied with us, they beat you guys in the warmup, there are some T 20 stalwarts there who have high pressure hame experience playing with the best players in the world.

Good thing India got a high pressure game rather than a lopsided slugfest here, it'll help greatly :cheers:

This isn't some genie lamp situation where you wish and it comes true and it's quite obvious Indian team did not take Afghanistan seriously while batting. So you should warn them about overconfidence but the Afghanistan batting is the weak point.

Mo Shami with a hat-trick , well played Afghanistan. Indian middle order clearly exposed

Well played Af, i really wished they win but bad luck.. i dont believe we have got such a top class bowlers...good game

It’s the Gayle show West Indies chasing 292

Come on West Indies open up this World Cup standings

Well played Af, i really wished they win but bad luck.. i dont believe we have got such a top class bowlers...good game

Good game great entertainment from the Afghanistan team

Bangladesh next

It’s the Gayle show West Indies chasing 292

Come on West Indies open up this World Cup standings
Gayle out. :sarcastic:

NZ was 7 for 2 (can you believe it?). It was like :ph34r:

However, NZ have a very good middle order and it proved its mettle once again.

NZ have very good bowling attack as well. WI collapsin... :dance3:

Gayle out. :sarcastic:

NZ was 7 for 2 (can you believe it?). It was like :ph34r:

However, NZ have a very good middle order and it proved its mettle once again.

NZ have very good bowling attack as well. WI collapsin... :dance3:

West Indies doing a Pakistan lol

With WI loss Pakistan's chances drop significantly. I say this is good and will push major reforms.

Back
Top Bottom