IDEAS 2014, Who's coming?

Will you be visiting IDEAS 2014?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RAMPAGE

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Please choose the 'Yes' response only if your visit has been confirmed by the organizers.

I would like to visit Ideas 2014. Tell me can you arrange a pass for me. I can easily reach with my Original NIC tomorrow at Expo Center Karachi, if you can make a visiting pass.

No :(
Civilians like me can never get through.

yaar mera koi relative army mai nai hai :(
koi dost bhi nai :(

buhat showk hai ane ka , lakin bina jugard ke ane hi nai dete ...

Kash koi dost ya relative Army mai hota

I think to get in Army / Airforce / Navy

a) You must have good physical abilities (Running / Jogging / Pushups / Pull ups)
b) You need good hygiene no body wants a dirty soldier as during battle you need this discipline
to be fit
c) Education and common sense is must , meaning you must have confidence to go to
Recruitment center and apply on your
own credentials
d) Your top reason for joining army/Airforce/navy , the answer should never be "Just to be like Tom Cruise" but after you are selected yes you can by all means post your picture in fancy pose

I think its best for civilian to follow this exhibition on tv or magazines rather than just go at watch.
I wish to go there too but i think its in our interest to let it have for serious people..
So Pakistan can make $$$

I think to get in Army / Airforce / Navy

a) You must have good physical abilities (Running / Jogging / Pushups / Pull ups)
b) You need good hygiene no body wants a dirty soldier as during battle you need this discipline
to be fit
c) Education and common sense is must , meaning you must have confidence to go to
Recruitment center and apply on your
own credentials
d) Your top reason for joining army/Airforce/navy , the answer should never be "Just to be like Tom Cruise" but after you are selected yes you can by all means post your picture in fancy pose

I don't think these are requirement for getting pass of IDEAS

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom